Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (47603 Views)

Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Why do women keep doing this?

It is no more normal. How do you have the mind to inflict such harm on a child?!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
comshots:
She must be an Ibo woman

She might be yaribba too grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
This small boy na housemaid? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by 35824L: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Iboes are naturally very wicked .

13 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
.....I'm an Igbo man and it is very disappointing that most Igbo women are always treating their house helps bad.

Yes,you might try to defend it but the truth is always bitter.

No apologies.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by FullBlastLight: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
This yeye, dirty scumbag woman shldn't ever go scot-free already!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Samiah33(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Very bad
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by emaopel: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
This is totally madness... The couple should rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by ladykolly(f): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Pained and wicked heart everywhere, and tomorrow been Sunday, they would dress nicely, dance and smile like angels.
It is written the heart of a man is wicked who can know it.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Em5(m): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
See her idiotic face
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Firefox01: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Igbo women are calamitious! A pandemic to children who aren't theirs. State of emergency should be declared on Igbo women having maids immediately!

7 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by sammysneh(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
He no go better for this woman...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
pocohantas:

Maybe they are transferring the aggression from their Igbo horsebands. grin grin
...Even at that,it shouldn't be transferred to the innocent kids serving as house helps.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Iranoladun(f): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
The woman must have mental illness to be able to inflict this kind of injury on a 10 year old

4 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by UmehzEmmanuel(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
One reason that made me decide never to have anything to do with maids or househelps once I settle down.

It's very hard to find a woman that treats maids/househelps like her own children.
The bitterness women generally manifest on the kids of others is what I find difficult to comprehend.

And I wouldn't want to put my wife through that temptation because it seems to be an inborn trait in women.

God forbid.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Truetalk3139: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ever since i lost a ticket of N123k (bet9ja) and my igbo amaka friend said "Ope oO" I started believing when people say they are wicked people, she should be jailed as a scapegoat!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by ume1000: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
gurunlocker:
Things they won't do to their own children!

So pathetic.... She should spend like 1 year in jail.
one year abi life imprisonment

To slap u dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Jacku: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
There's no wickedness that can surpass this. This is the highest of heights. Just look at that poor girls body for Christ sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by IpobOsuIgbo: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
Osu!

shocked

See wickedness!

Please when will Biafra be created?

I'm tired of one-nigeria angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hardly you'll see a man brutalise their helper in such way. I still can't understand why womej have such proclivity to brutalise their helper in such gruesome manner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Theoarhics: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
May this woman and her generation no have peace till they all die. This is wickedness. And this same woman would never allow ant to even bite her child.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by zmpp(f): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Drfernandez:
It is very bad that most Igbo women are not only aggressive online, like a forum like this, but also offline.

Check all the vile and aggressive female monikers on this forum, 7 out of 10 are Igbo women.

Just say pocohan tas and her gang.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...Even at that,it shouldn't be transferred to the innocent kids serving as house helps.

They need to address this in their August meetings o. Why do people even have kids as their helps? I have explained this concept of child labour over and over to people. Some of them will say, shebi they are sending the child to school.

If you are so nice, train the child without expecting them to become your servant. Jeez!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Coronavirus1: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
What a wicked world, this woman deserve to be hanged

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by yoursidenigga(m): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Evil. Why is it that some Igbo women are this heartless?

Before you call me names,I'm an Igbo guy too.

No apologies

I am Igbo too. You said the gospel truth. Sometimes I am ashamed of our women who do this dastardly act

12 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I can't fathom why someone could brew this dastardly act in them. If only this happened in Lagos or the South West Axis, I would love to take it up (pro bono)to logical conclusion and make sure the woman live in regret for the rest of her life.

And do you the most aannoying thing you will now see some useless elders with her family come to beg and say its the devil and she should be free.

This type of wicked soul should be tie to a tree and use same thing she used to disfigured this boy body on her too.

Pls young folks in the house shine your eyes before you marry this animal will kill her man with no remorse.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by ofiko123(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wicked woman..she should be jailed ASAP..

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by drajjay: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
meshacha1:
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you.
what is your problem young man. You saw the gory pictures of a child above brutalised by an adult and all you could think about is to start preaching here. Take time o cuz i de vex well well.
PS. I'm a Christian.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Seun360(m): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
A pandemic will surely come that will sweep all women from the surface of the earth.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
zmpp:

Just say pocohan tas and her gang.

My dear, I am proudly Igbo o. Highly venomous. If you bite me, I bite back. EOD! grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by ume1000: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Evil. Why is it that some Igbo women are this heartless?

Before you call me names,I'm an Igbo guy too.

No apologies
not only igbo women
90 percent of women would do the same thing if left to take care of a child whom totally depends on them or their husband

Most especially when the husband is a weakling

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note / Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.