Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (47613 Views)

Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Alexgman1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
Some women are born witches next to demons & devils. They av no pity or mercy because their soul is in the bottomless pit.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by McCoy662(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
jazinogold:
This woman go wicked pass hush puppy o
Hush puppy is not wicked; he's smart. You can't compare his actions to this Madam's.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JOSH54: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Dis woman is so wicked and she no fine at all. My advice to couples, no born piki wey uno go fit care for.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by McCoy662(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
Fear IPOB women cos they're very heartless.
And why must it always be Igbo women on the news of maltreating their housemaids?
The same reasons Yorubas are always on the news for skull mining, incest, bestiality, kidnapping, rape and strangulation and drug abuse
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
McCoy662:

The same reasons Yorubas are always on the news for skull mining, incest, bestiality, kidnapping, rape and strangulation and drug abuse
you're violating rule 2 by insulting a tribe.
Don't let me call the mods on u

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by smallboy2000(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
punishment has made d poor girl to b a boy cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by israelmao(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
double77:

Supposing you die by accident as we're typing this baseless assumption and you already have 3 children. Is it right for anybody to treat any of your child like this? this is pure wickedness and evil, so pls don't shift the lame to the mother or the parents of the girl. sometimes circumstances can lead to the situation where children can be taking to a relative or even friends.

I shall not die by accident,covenant of longevity is still valid in the name of Jesus.Take your time to read my comment in order to gain more light.Have I not condemned the act?Please mind the way you draw analogy.Why can't you use yourself in drawing such an analogy?
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Chochovini: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Juell:
Why Is always women from the east that do such barbaric acts
. GOOD Question. Now, just add “B“ to East, and you‘ll know the reason why.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Evil. Why is it that some Igbo women are this heartless?

Before you call me names,I'm an Igbo guy too.

No apologies
Your Father needs DNA test over you to be sure if his sperm produces you
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by FemolasticA: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
It so bad can't even looked at the picture, it pathetic sort to say!
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kingscee:

....You are right.

Just like your father did and foundout you were not his son.

The reason you believe we are like you for saying the truth.

NWA landlord.Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
pocohantas:

Thank you o. Whenever I ask this question, alfa males will say I am shifting blame. Is marriage not for two people to run a home as partners? How then can one be doing this and the other will look away. Yet claim to be the better person?

When I am with anyone, I look out for how you treat people below you. Waiters, waitresses, pump attendants, doormen, drivers, conductors...etc. If you are the type that talks them down or worse, you don’t believe in altruism/philanthropy, we can not work.
The bolded is a wonderful code to live by. I detest people that despise others. I always talk nicely to doormen etc.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by vivalavida(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
They should torture that her useless husband. How can he allow his wife carry out such nonsense and he didnt bat an eyelid? They should beat the man very very well since he cant caution the wife

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
francauwem:
this is horrible. i wonder why the majority of women maltreat their maids cry cry

Women are heartless creatures. The only reason they are not attacking men is because men are stronger.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Guestlander: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kingscee:

Nonsense. He shouldn't speak the truth because of tribal loyalty? This is beyond sick.
Playing the ostrich is far more dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
Guestlander:

Nonsense. He shouldn't speak the truth because of tribal loyalty? This is beyond sick.
Playing the ostrich is far more dangerous.
....Don't mind the fool.

He is like that because he has no father.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Guestlander: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
pocohantas:

Thank you o. Whenever I ask this question, alfa males will say I am shifting blame. Is marriage not for two people to run a home as partners? How then can one be doing this and the other will look away. Yet claim to be the better person?

When I am with anyone, I look out for how you treat people below you. Waiters, waitresses, pump attendants, doormen, drivers, conductors...etc. If you are the type that talks them down or worse, you don’t believe in altruism/philanthropy, we can not work.

God bless you. I wish more people will think this way.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
It's not maltreatment of househelp is an Igbo thing. No. I hear these stories coming from fromw of all tribes. It's just that Igbo women are generally harsher in all things so stories like this from them will be more.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by plessis: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
dario078:

Women are heartless creatures. The only reason they are not attacking men is because men are stronger.

Exactly why I pity the men who have bought the lies of women.

Men shouldn't beat women but women can beat and brutalize harmless kids.

Una well done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Samuelkirk(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Evil. Why is it that some Igbo women are this heartless?

Before you call me names,I'm an Igbo guy too.

No apologies
bro I thought I was the only one that noticed why so many Igbo women are this wicked to house helps and people who stay with them ..I was certain when I saw the headline that it was an Igbo woman
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by comtem2011: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Jesus!!!! I don't know what to say self.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Lizzydonnah(f): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
lekki1444:
Its all spiritual its because trapped inside that igbo womans body is the soul of an angry white man from past life. his punishment for trans atlantic slavery and colonialism is to be trapped in an igbo womans body and to be banished to the hells of nigeria to clear up his karma. do you know that the swallow bird goes to manchester england to fallow in april and then to the eastern part of nigeria to fallow in september

Lol grin grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by jornwhite: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
pocohantas:

Vile woman like me? I am vile because I give you the same energy you give me?

Which horseband? The one that can’t use prick with hard veins to knack my memory out of your head? You mean a full blooded man makes love to you regularly and you are still stuck on me?

Oh pls, dearest Zmpp, come let me give you a husband. grin

I doubt if soceress papito exist, yesteday was TGIF, you shuld be on recovery & basking in euphoria not barking online.
I can match mate you to a yoruba demon ... cos whu ever is dickson you aint doing it rite undecided chuchuchu

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Smartwave: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Igbo women?? Fear them!!!! Wickedness and love of money. No wonder that they steal and sell babies., And move ahead to establish baby factory.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
jornwhite:

I doubt if soceress papito exist, yesteday was TGIF, you shuld be on recovery & basking in euphoria not barking online.
I can match mate you to a yoruba demon ... cos whu ever is dickson you aint doing it rite undecided chuchuchu

Yoruba demon like you that keeps pursuing Igbo girl for nyash ba? We did it to FFK and Atiku, we only go for the elite Yoruba demons- not anyone in your 33 and Harp drinking circle. Calm down dear, you can’t introduce me to my kind of man.

grin grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by abbiboy: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I can't fathom why someone could brew this dastardly act in them. If only this happened in Lagos or the South West Axis, I would love to take it up (pro bono)to logical conclusion and make sure the woman live in regret for the rest of her life.

Do u need visa to go too south east grin.baba na mouth u get.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Munzy14(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
how person go ugly, come spice am with wickedness baffles me.

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by XXLMANDIGO: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Well, I live in the South west and I am sure there are Lawyers that can offer pro bono service for the victim in that region.

abbiboy:

Do u need visa to go too south east grin.baba na mouth u get.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Kennyfancy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
All this kind things nor fit happen for Warri, Area go just beat the couple die b4 police come
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Clinghton: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
And the look alike.

The problem would be if the young lad grows without love , his heart would be hardened and he might end up being cruel
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Essential(m): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin
double77:

Supposing you die by accident as we're typing this baseless assumption and you already have 3 children. Is it right for anybody to treat any of your child like this? this is pure wickedness and evil, so pls don't shift the lame to the mother or the parents of the girl. sometimes circumstances can lead to the situation where children can be taking to a relative or even friends.
cheesy
double77:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thief Trapped While Stealing Fuel In Anambra. Photos / Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos / Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.