Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (47594 Views)

Lady Found Dead In A Gutter In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) / Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On 4-Year-Old Step-Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by delishpot: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
They should look well, the man may have raped the small child too. Nigerian men can rape anything even their own mothers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wickedness.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Amiee99(f): 12:53am On Jul 05, 2020
This is supposed to be a girl child that she'd cherish as hers. What's more exciting than having a little girl you can groom at every step of the way to become someone. At the end, you have the satisfaction of being the one that put a smile on her face. May God help us be good mothers to our children and other children.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Kennyking1234: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2020
Please there's this woman that maltreating a girl in my neighborhood how can I report anonymously?
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by mjabdulk: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2020
Housemaiding and servicing of underaged children should be disouraged and totally abolished.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2020
Speechless
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by tammie24: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2020
This woman should never be allowed out of prison

Can't hold back the tears looking at the little girl's picture

This is beyond mental!
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by tammie24: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2020
Kennyking1234:
Please there's this woman that maltreating a girl in my neighborhood how can I report anonymously?
please do it fast

The child will be ever grateful to you
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by tammie24: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Evil. Why is it that some Igbo women are this heartless?

Before you call me names,I'm an Igbo guy too.

No apologies
thank you for being sincere

They are supposed to be mothers to this children
And if you can't take care of another person child don't damage them and return them to their parents

Like how do you do this to a human being for God's sake?
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:01am On Jul 05, 2020
tammie24:
thank you for being sincere

They are supposed to be mothers to this children
And if you can't take care of another person child don't damage them and return them to their parents

Like how do you do this to a human being for God's sake?
.....Is like we humans are becoming more evil than the devil himself.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2020
Kennyking1234:
.....Go to the nearest police station and report her.

The police will now take up the matter

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by tammie24: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Is like we humans are becoming more evil than the devil himself.
aswear
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
This woman wicked o.. Jesus
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Oh my gawd. They should inflict the same injuries on her. What a beast.
Re: Woman Arrested For Inflicting Injury On Housemaid In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Arkway: 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
And keep on asking is a SARS officer

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graphic Pics From Armed Robbery Incident In Port Harcourt Yesterday / Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.