Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre (7103 Views)

Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria / IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Itohanprefa: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bond111:

I am a proud man...

We know you people for what you are.....
You can conjure up any fake write up from anywhere you like, it doesn't change what you are,.....A pained Yoruba bigot

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Itohanprefa:
Keep kwayet, are you anioma?, Are you ikwerre?.....take you opinion and gerrarahia, Yoruba always trying to create division where there is none, go to Asaba and tell their obi he is not an Igbo man

Keep lying to yourselves; only igbos will say there is no division. We want nothing to do with you people.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Itohanprefa:
You can conjure up any fake write up from anywhere you like, it doesn't change what you are,.....A pained Yoruba bigot

I am an anioma man.....

We will never keep you people from across the Niger close. We have learnt.

Killers, liars and scammers.

Claiming land

Killing people

We know what your plan is, you want the rivers state people’s ports. You want the Niger delta oil. Your land is overpopulated infertile and erosion ridden so you want anioma land.

We will never associate with you.

We have learnt.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Itohanprefa: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bond111:

Keep lying to yourselves; only igbos will say there is no division. We want nothing to do with you people.
We also want nothing to do with your Yoruba people,ByE

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Itohanprefa: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bond111:

I am an anioma man.....

We will never keep you people from across the Niger close. We have learnt.

Killers, liars and scammers.

Claiming land

Killing people

We know what your plan is, you want the rivers state people’s ports. You want the Niger delta oil. Your land is overpopulated infertile and erosion ridden so you want anioma land.

We will never associate with you.

We have learnt.

Yoruba focus on your osogbo slum o, leave Igbo matter make High BP no go kill you
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Itohanprefa:

We anioma sand Niger deltas will never give you the chance to kill us again.

Murderers

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Itohanprefa: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bond111:

We anioma sand Niger deltas will never give you the chance to kill us again.

Murderers

Anioma niwaa gi onu, Ezi bida
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Itohanprefa:
Anioma niwaa gi onu, Ezi bida

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Itohanprefa:
Yoruba focus on your osogbo slum o, leave Igbo matter make High BP no go kill you

You are on your own.....

Killers

Even Yoruba land you want to claim

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Itohanprefa:

I am anioma.......

We have no business with you

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
What is your business with bayelsa?
Rivers? Cross river? Akwa Ibom?

Greedy evil people.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by OfoIgbo: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bond111:

Did igbos not kill people in the delta?

Please answer

No point in me saying a resounding NO, as I know you will not believe it.

But as I wrote in my previous message, Sir Willink has helped us to know the machinations within Nigeria. This will not be the first time, seemingly factual trumped-up charges have been brought up against Igbos, which were totally debunked by a neutral commission. We have seen these things before.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
kingzizzy:

Oh really? But no Igbo man has ruled Nigeria since 1966, what have you people been doing for the last 54 years?

You people said Igbo caused the problem, you said you can do better than Igbos. But in the last 54 years, you people only ended up making Nigeria far worse. Today, Nigeria is more divided, the economy is far worse, Nigeria has become poverty centre of the earth, different armed groups like Boko haram and herdsmen are killing people daily. 54 years of total mess! And some people are celebrating this? Terrible

Keep quiet.....

We are wise to your ways today.

After you killed so many, you’re now trying to claim their land.

You’re worse than the Fulani

You caused all the problems of Nigeria with your insatiable greed.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

But as I wrote in my previous message, Sir Willink has helped us to know the machinations within Nigeria. This will not be the first time, seemingly factual trumped-up charges have been brought up against Igbos, which were totally debunked by a neutral commission. We have seen these things before.

Why does the map of your Biafra include, akwa/cross, calabar, Delta bayelsa?

What is their business with your movement?

Rather than sit down with others and come up with a plan that will give you your homogeneous country and the others their own. You greedy people are including their land in your plans.

Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Christistruth00: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

http://bomapeters..com/2015/10/enough-of-this-biafra-nonsense-by-alabo.html

Enough of this Biafra Nonesense!!
As a Rivers man who saw the events of 1967-1970 and who was old enough to understand them, this protest in Port Harcourt is a slap on true Rivers indigenes. and the memory of ALL the Rivers men and women who were slaughtered in the pogroms and ethnic cleansing committed during the civil war by the Biafran Army.
Let us remind ourselves of the TRUE facts and REAL reasons behind the secession and subsequent civil war. Ojukwu and his cohorts decided to secede from Nigeria because Gowon broke up the regions and created Rivers State among the 12 states he created. Remember the Aburi accord? Article 4 of that accord had to do with the breaking up of the regions. On the 27th of May, 1967, Gowon broke up the Regions, from the then Eastern Region and carved out Rivers, South-Eastern and East-Central states. 3 days later on 30th May, 1967 Ojukwu seceded citing the Aburi accord. ON ABURI WE STAND!! The rallying war cry of the day. How anyone who calls himself/herself a Rivers indigene support tacitly or otherwise the so-called Biafra cause when Biafra seceeded just because Rivers State was created and the Rivers people for once had a right to self rule?
In the quest for a sovereign country did the Igbo majority seek, discuss with or solicit the support of the minorities in the Oil Rivers and South-East?? Where is Biafra? How do you seek for a country which was susequently named Biafra WITHOUT involving the indigenous people of Biafra? Isn't that supreme arrogance or maybe they were not included because they were meant to be wiped out later. Events proved the latter to be true.
Late Chief (Dr.) Nabo Graham-Douglas who was the Attorney General of the Eastern Region was sent on compulsory leave and exiled to his home town Abonnema with orders for him to be executed. Fortunately the plans leaked and he miraculously escaped. He didn't draw the Articles of secession and only heard about Biafra from the BBC journalists who came to interview him in Abonnema.
He was one of the lucky ones.
The ethnic cleansing began in earnest. Our intelligentsia; top civil servants, technocrats and other able bodied men and women were rounded up and summarily executed in Enugu, Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, Degema, Buguma, Bakana, to mention but a few towns/cities. In Port Harcourt, Rainbow town and Igritta, became killing fields. the bones of those victims still lie there
These atrocities were committed by the Biafran Army, against people who were supposed to be fighting the same cause with them.
In a bid to wipe out the minority tribes, our towns and villages were evacuated, our men put to slave labour and later on shot (reminiscent of Nazi Germany), our women taken as sex slaves, young boys shared the same fate as the men. Bakana, Bille, Abonnema were all forcefully evacuated.
Finally, when the Nigerian Army counter attacked and liberated Port Harcourt, the retreating Biafran Army, burnt Kingsway (now Supabod building), Nabo Graham-Douglas's law library (which was the best Law library in the whole of West Africa) and other land marks in the Garden city. Of what military significance were these acts??
I don't blame the misguided ill-informed people for trampling on the graves of those who were murdered by the Biafran Army, by protesting in Port Harcourt. I blame Gowon for forbidding accounts of the war being published after the war, but more importantly for not trying war criminals (like Col Ojeh of Degema) within the Biafran Army and holding them accountable for their inhuman and murderous actions during the war. 70 years after World War 2, we are still reminded on a daily basis the atrocities that the Nazi's committed. If Gowon had done what he was morally and duty bound to do, this matter of Biafra would have been put to rest once and for all.
By the way, in May 1968, my uncle (my mother's younger brother) was shot in his Warri street residence in Port Harcourt, his corpse butchered, his flesh sold as Biafra meat in Mile 1 market. That same day the Nigerian Army opened up and started shelling Port Harcourt, which was ultimately liberated
Are those protesting and the other supporters of "Biafra" aware of these facts??
The war has been over these past 45 years, we are forging on as a country, setting aside our ethnocentric issues. That Ex-Biafrans have been assimilated into all spheres of our society (as they should), without any punishment meted out to the war criminals among them, doesn't give anyone the right to re-write history or bring these painful memories back.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by OfoIgbo: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bond111:

Why does the map of your Biafra include, akwa/cross, calabar, Delta bayelsa?

What is their business with your movement?

Rather than sit down with others and come up with a plan that will give you your homogeneous country and the others their own. You greedy people are including their land in your plans.

Wickedness

You are obviously an almajiri from the SW. Igbos are quite happy forming a country of just Igbos from the SE and SS. I believe we have made this fact known on this platform for quite a while now

I know you guys want the SS minority territories so you can keep exploiting it till thy kingdom come. You can be our guest. Biafra is not by force. It is a coalition of the willing. Southern minorities can choose to be with Nigeria or to form a nation of their own.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

You are obviously an almajiri from the SW. Igbos are quite happy forming a country of just Igbos from the SE and SS. I believe we have made this fact known on this platform for quite a while now

I know you guys want the SS minority territories so you can keep exploiting it till thy kingdom come. You can be our guest. Biafra is not by force. It is a coalition of the willing. Southern minorities can choose to be with Nigeria or to form a nation of their own.

You are the typical greedy Igbo, What concerns you with delta state? I am from delta, we know you well. Anioma people will never fall for your evil murderous ways.

We want nothing to do with you.

Greedy murderers

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by OfoIgbo: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bond111:

You are the typical greedy Igbo, What concerns you with delta state? I am from delta, we know you well. Anioma people will never fall for your evil murderous ways.

Greedy murderers

SW almajiris!!!!! Fake people. Your shadowy characteristics always showing.

A referendum will decide and I can assure you that Anioma will rather go with the other Igbos, than to be hanging around with you Afonjas in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

SW almajiris!!!!! Fake people. Your shadowy characteristics always showing.

A referendum will decide and I can assure you that Anioma will rather go with the other Igbos, than to be hanging around with you Afonjas in Nigeria

We will gladly go on our own

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lazycyndy:

I am sure you forgot at that moment to remind her that Kaduna Nzeogwu the leader of the so called "igbo coup" was from anioma.

Actually Nzeogwu had good intentions. He allocated operations to different officers thinking all of them were as professional as he was. Until the yeebos among them showed their true nature by tipping off Zik and "failing" to arrest Ironsi who was the most military target. While all the premiers of the other regions were brutally killed, the Igbo premier wasn't killed. How yeebos can talk of tribalism against other regions with a straight face still beats me.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

These ‘south-south’ wannabes are very slippery, two-faced and vile! They love to bang on about how Igbos want to force the ethnicities in the Niger-Delta to go form Biafra with them!

I’ve asked the scumbags countless number of times to explain just how the Igbos, on leaving this shithole of a country, will go about ‘forcing’ the Ijaw, Ogoni, Ikwerre, Akwa-Cross, etc....how Igbos will force these ethnicities (that can speak and take care of themselves) to leave with us! I’m yet to get any answer!

When talking of forcing anyone into a union they don’t want, or doing ‘attaché-by-force’, only one country and set of ethnicities come to mind, and -hint wink- it’s not Ndigbo!

The game here is to make sure that, peradventure their hand is forced to let Ndigbo go, that ethnicities in present day Niger-Delta (including our kinsfolk in Delta and Rivers states) don’t leave with us! The aim is to keep their greasy hands on our oyel and gas to help sustain their regions and billionaires, as well as to make the newly emergent Biafra Republic landlocked and frustrate us economically as much as possible! This is all driven by a innate hatred for Igbos as well as a feeling of being ‘superior’ over us!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by stanech: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
iTroll:

This is history not another tribal war or mudslinging topic.
Your brain must be dirty brown in colour.

lol
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Actually Nzeogwu had good intentions. He allocated operations to different officers thinking all of them were as professional as he was. Until the yeebos among them showed their true nature by tipping off Zik and "failing" to arrest Ironsi who was the most military target. While all the premiers of the other regions were brutally killed, the Igbo premier wasn't killed. How yeebos can talk of tribalism against other regions with a straight face still beats me.

This ‘Igbo killed the leaders of other ethnicities and left theirs’ excuse for your present day hatred, bigotry, nepotism and lust for blood of innocents....this excuse is worn out and been proven to be a lie given the passage of time!

The derogatory term you use for Ndigbo shows your lack of maturity and bigotry, never mind the self-centred, nepotistic and vindictive actions of the core muslim north over the years.....with special mention given to the particularly dire second coming of Buhari! Give it a rest mate!
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by kingzizzy: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bond111:

Greedy murderers

There is no tribe in Nigeria called Anioma. Anioma, is an area just like Nigeria is an area. Nigeria is not a tribe same as Anioma is not a tribe. So first figure out your tribe.

The people who are celebrating in the video are fools. Someone left what is happening today to focus on what happened over 50 years ago? There was a war, people died and later the war ended. In 2020, different armed gangs like Boko haram, Killer herdsmen and Niger Delta cultists are all armed killing people all over Nigeria and someone is celebrating what?

You said you were killed in Biafra or by Biafrans, you are now being murdered in greater numbers in Nigeria, so what are then celebrating? From Delta to Edo, to Akwa Ibom, to Cross River, herdsmen are killing hundreds of people every year, farmlands are being destroyed, women are being raped. So what are these people celebrating when their situation was wise only became worse? Only a stupid person will be celebrating his situation getting worse

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

These ‘south-south’ wannabes are very slippery, two-faced and vile! They love to bang on about how Igbos want to force the ethnicities in the Niger-Delta to go form Biafra with them!

I’ve asked the scumbags countless number of times to explain just how the Igbos, on leaving this shithole of a country, will go about ‘forcing’ the Ijaw, Ogoni, Ikwerre, Akwa-Cross, etc....how Igbos will force these ethnicities (that can speak and take care of themselves) to leave with us! I’m yet to get any answer!

When talking of forcing anyone into a union they don’t want, or doing ‘attaché-by-force’, only one country and set of ethnicities come to mind, and -hint wink- it’s not Ndigbo!

The game here is to make sure that, peradventure their hand is forced to let Ndigbo go, that ethnicities in present day Niger-Delta (including our kinsfolk in Delta and Rivers states) don’t leave with us! The aim is to keep their greasy hands on our oyel and gas to help sustain their regions and billionaires, as well as to make the newly emergent Biafra Republic landlocked and frustrate us economically as much as possible! This is all driven by a innate hatred for Igbos as well as a feeling of being ‘superior’ over us!

EXPLAIN THIS

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
kingzizzy:

There is no tribe in Nigeria called Anioma. Anioma, is an area just like Nigeria is an area. Nigeria is not a tribe same as Anioma is not a tribe. So first figure out your tribe.

The people who are celebrating in the video are fools. Someone left what is happening today to focus on what happened over 50 years ago? There was a war, people died and later the war ended. In 2020, different armed gangs like Boko haram, Killer herdsmen and Niger Delta cultists are all armed killing people all over Nigeria and someone is celebrating what?

You said you were killed in Biafra or by Biafrans, you are now being murdered in greater numbers in Nigeria, so what are then celebrating? From Delta to Edo, to Akwa Ibom, to Cross River, herdsmen are killing hundreds of people every year, farmlands are being destroyed, women are being raped. So what are these people celebrating when their situation was wise only became worse? Only a stupid person will be celebrating his situation getting worse

Igbos caused it all

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
kingzizzy:

Keep quiet

Murderous scammer

A tribe of criminals

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bond111:

EXPLAIN THIS

Keep quiet, we supported you during the war and you betrayed and killed us.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Lazycyndy(f): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Ok Nzeogwu is not igbo because he had good intentions while the ones that spoilt the coup were igbos right?

So you mean to tell me that other soldiers from other ethnic groups that participated in the coup just stood watch while the Igbo soldiers were doing the killings okwa ya?

Anybody can be Igbo and not when it's convenient for you.

You're such a pathetic slowpoke and am not sorry to say this.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lazycyndy:

Ok Nzeogwu is not igbo because he had good intentions while the ones that spoilt the coup were igbos right?

So you mean to tell me that other soldiers from other ethnic groups that participated in the coup just stood watch while the Igbo soldiers were doing the killings okwa ya?

Anybody can be Igbo and not when it's convenient for you.

You're such a pathetic slowpoke and am not sorry to say this.

If you had enough sense (which I doubt you do as a Igbo boy), you'd know they all planned something and all carried their plans out with sincerity apart for your likes among them. Nzeogwu was brought up like a northerner, so he wouldn't be used to your tribalism. I know the flatness of your head would have reduced the space for brain matter, which would actually affect your reasoning. I understand your plight.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

This ‘Igbo killed the leaders of other ethnicities and left theirs’ excuse for your present day hatred, bigotry, nepotism and lust for blood of innocents....this excuse is worn out and been proven to be a lie given the passage of time!

The derogatory term you use for Ndigbo shows your lack of maturity and bigotry, never mind the self-centred, nepotistic and vindictive actions of the core muslim north over the years.....with special mention given to the particularly dire second coming of Buhari! Give it a rest mate!

Hatred? Who cares about you lot? It's your noise making and gorilla chest thumping that gets to the other normal people around. Their reaction to your galactic stupidity is probably what you term as hate.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by sageb: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

If you had enough sense (which I doubt you do as a Igbo boy), you'd know they all planned something and all carried their plans out with sincerity apart for your likes among them. Nzeogwu was brought up like a northerner, so he wouldn't be used to your tribalism. I know the flatness of your head would have reduced the space for brain matter, which would actually affect your reasoning. I understand your plight.
hahahahaha, you just finish the ipob guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo Residents Protest In Support Of Oduah / OPINION: Why Saraki's Victory May Be Nullified. / PHOTO Daughters Of The Most High, Most Beautiful Daughters On Earth. Biafrans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.