Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre (7107 Views)

Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria / IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by jneutron4000: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Normally I don't like wasting my data on this kind of media propaganda, but for the sake of argument I decided to watch the video only to see few rented disgruntled hungry youths who are obviously jobless Yorubas displaying undefined show of lunacy in an undisclosed hidden corner; and the Yoruba propaganda gutter media is trying to market the show of lunacy to buy the few gullible ones into believing that they are not Biafrans. But they must fail because the restoration of Biafra is inevitable and closer than they can imagine.

#FreeLanceCorporalMartins

#FreeBiafra
I know one E-goat will find a way to bring great Yoruba into this matter, despite there is a video evidence and non of those in that video is from Yoruba land. Igbos are terible people, they committed worst attrocities against the ''South south" region, Formal Bendel which is Edo and Delta was taken over by Igbo all to subdue and take over power and others space, they claim Nigeria nation started the war on them yet instend of them to defend their land and space, they were the ones invading others region and space. Because we flog their papa for Ore that is why their hatred for us is chocking the life out of them.
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Guide777:

Agreed we caused all the problems in Nigeria. Nigeria will be a better place without us. Agreed.
What am still not cleared with is what manner of Liberation day are you celebrating when you resources have been stripped, your land rendered infertile, your waters polluted and your liberty taken by the same ones who liberated you. So what manner of liberation are you celebrating?

Ignorant subhuman, I celebrate nothing.
If not for the coup, and ironsi and orizu’s greed Nigeria wouldn’t have the unification decree.

Igbo greed destroyed all hope.

You will forever be hated.
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:50am On Jul 22, 2020
Bond111:

Let me describe the average Igbo

Child like
Evil
Dishonest
Greedy
Highly emotional
Never takes responsibility
Hateful
Deceitful
Full of avarice
Murderous

Never trust an Igbo

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

You sound more psychotic and unhinged with each subsequent rant! I love it, as it shows we're touching a raw nerve! wink

You know why i was laughing at your failed attempt at trying to abuse Ndigbo? It's just like you were looking at your ugly, bigoted face in the bathroom mirror and listing out all the attributes that make you the diseased swine you are! List more, let's see if they fit you as well!

I know exactly where you're from! Your morbid fear of Ndigbo and the way you're obsessed with trying to cause divisions between Ndigbo and her neighbours in the NIger-Delta are a dead giveaway! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 2:27am On Jul 22, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

You sound more psychotic and unhinged with each subsequent rant! I love it, as it shows we're touching a raw nerve! wink

You know why i was laughing at your failed attempt at trying to abuse Ndigbo? It's just like you were looking at your ugly, bigoted face in the bathroom mirror and listing out all the attributes that make you the diseased swine you are! List more, let's see if they fit you as well!

I know exactly where you're from! Your morbid fear of Ndigbo and the way you're obsessed with trying to cause divisions between Ndigbo and her neighbours in the NIger-Delta are a dead giveaway! wink

Keep fooling yourselves we know you for what you are.

You are on your own.

Sub human beasts
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Guide777(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2020
Bond111:

Ignorant subhuman, I celebrate nothing.
If not for the coup, and ironsi and orizu’s greed Nigeria wouldn’t have the unification decree.

Igbo greed destroyed all hope.

You will forever be hated.
Live with your lies, bile and hate, great and proud Igbo nation cares not.
Because our great Chukwuokike Abiama - the God who created Heaven and Earth have decided ages ago, to ❤️ those who ❤️ us, and hate those who hate us. So we care not.
Until you face the truth and cease from celebrating that Phantom liberation which will only incarcerate you further in the bondage of your enslavement, you will miss the opportunity of true emancipation.
If you are a human and not subhuman as you alleged, ( though I have this inkling that you are a child of the fallen demon from the other side masquerading as a scion of the NigerDelta. Nothing beats their deceptive nature.) you will understand what I am saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by RuggedSniper: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
LukasPodolski:
come and give us excuse to what your Enueni or whatever people said here...

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/stop-dragging-us-into-biafra-anioma-people-of-delta-tell-agitators/
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Obdk: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Funny u mean they re celebrating in 2020..
Zoo people are comedians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by RuggedSniper: 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Jajaslim:
Pls skip tribalism, this is history, learn and ask questions if you have

A lot of people have ignored the atrocities of the Biafran soldiers on the Niger delta ethnic groups during the Nigeria vs Biafran civil war because they rejected Biafra due to the awful experience they already had with the igbo leadership during the old Eastern region govt dominated by the Igbo.

We celebrate this every year just like the Ikwerre people have a similar celebration every 1st October annually.

Go To Niger Abonnema 50th Liberation Day Video Interview Footages

Go To Niger is an annual celebration in the Kalabari Ijaw town of Abonnema to commemorate How Biafran Troops massacred and Evicted Ijaw people in many Ijaw towns like Abonnema and Bakana during the Nigeria Vs Biafra Civil War.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f8tSrnWSY0
^^^Awesome post. I'm a veteran of the Nigerian Civil War history and have read many books since the early 1980s on the liberation by Federal troops of Bonny, Calabar, PH and more. NOTE: "NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR" is the correct term to use in your post because the 1967-1970 war took place on NIGERIAN soil... Just like the "AMERICAN CIVIL WAR." Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by RuggedSniper: 12:00am On Aug 27, 2020
sageb:
what are you trying to prove ? Boro, saro wiwa and Amadi died as heroes of our people and are celebrated every year unlike philip effiong and co who are not celebrated. We love these men for standing for Rivers people. We love Boro so much that our freedom park was named Isaac Boro park. We love saro wiwa so much that our state poly was renamed ken saro wiwa polytechnic. We love Amadi so much that our RIVCAS was renamed captain Elechi Amadi polytechnic. Finally, we love the number one crusher of biafrans, Gowon so much that our liberation stadium was renamed yakubu Gowon stadium. Biafrans should continue wailing, our stance about them have not change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beyond The News: This Is The Real Cause Of The Orlu Crisis / David Umahi: Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Highway To Be Completed In 24 Months / Cape Verde - Where Governor Oshiomhole Marry From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.