Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre (7099 Views)

Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria / IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by hammer3: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kinematics:

Potopoto Republican what business does Rivers have with potopoto people?

NNA, PLEASE FIND ANOTHER PERSON TO PUSH WITH.

IF U WANT ME TO DO DAT WITH U, ADD ME TO THE MODS, I REACH 10TIMES OVER. OK!
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Kinematics: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
hammer3:

[s]NNA, PLEASE FIND ANOTHER PERSON TO PUSH WITH.

IF U WANT ME TO DO DAT WITH U, ADD ME TO THE MODS, I REACH 10TIMES OVER. OK![/s]

What is this cownu slave saying?

Somebody help this ipoo landgrabber....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Hotice085: 2:58am On Jul 06, 2020
hammer3:

Ur crying just began.

When you comedy begins give me a call

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 06, 2020
WorWorBoy:

Rivers state is where? I've been trying my best to avoid thread like this, but I won't tolerate nonsense from you Igbos.

call anybody you want to call let that person tell me how rivers state is igbos state, is like you are not a normal person.

Lol don’t mind dem, according to dem Lagos state is igbo state too lol they’ve bought it finish but they are still buying it, that’s how their logic works lol

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by hammer3: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hotice085:

When you comedy begins give me a call

who are u? cmon get out.
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Ekwutox: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
hammer3:

Stop giving these hateful lowlife ikwere people and their likes the chance to insult the great igbo race.

Rivers State is not an igboid state.
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Hotice085: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
hammer3:

who are u? cmom get out.

Is that all? Ewu Rivers is Igboid!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by hammer3: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2020
Hotice085:

Is that all? Ewu Rivers is Igboid!

Otokoto!
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Hotice085: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
hammer3:

Otokoto!
A trademark in IMO state

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by sageb: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
hammer3:

A typical attitude of an ipob, when their lies have been bursted they resort to insults and name calling. You guys are bunch of delusional ignoramus.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Lazycyndy(f): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Aunty Cindy, tell us why every ethnic groups don't like Igbos, Are they afraid of Igbo domination?(as u guys always say)

if you think my assertion above is not true, then let us know your allies...

And what makes you think yorubas are loved all over Nigeria?
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 8:25am On Jul 20, 2020
kingzizzy:
Im not sure what there is to celebrate? The same people are still been massacred all over Nigeria and their resources have been stolen. How can someone be celebrating jumping from the pan into the fire?

In the same Nigeria, they are been killed by herdsmen, Boko Haram and Niger Delta militants. In the same Nigeria, their Oil and has wealth have been stolen

This is just a celebration of poverty and enslavement

Oh keep quiet, was it not the Igbo that caused all the problems we have today? Who staged the coup, killed others but spared their own? Didn’t ironsi and orizu conspire and seize power after the coup? Who put the unification decree in place? Wasn’t it an Igbo? Who bombed Lagos? Who invaded the Midwest and massacred edo, Agbor and auchi people? Who evicted the abonema Ijaws? Who massacred the ibibio people?

Keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by sageb: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2020
Bond111:

Oh keep quiet, was it not the Igbo that caused all the problems we have today? Who staged the coup, killed others but spared their own? Didn’t ironsi and orizu conspire and seize power after the coup? Who put the unification decree in place? Wasn’t it an Igbo? Who bombed Lagos? Who invaded the Midwest and massacred edo, Agbor and auchi people? Who evicted the abonema Ijaws? Who massacred the ibibio people?

Keep quiet.
don't mind these Igbos. Despite all they did to our people, they are not remorseful. They come here and display their arrogance and ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Itohanprefa: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2020
Yoruba people always neck deep in Igbo and Igbo related issues, whats your concern in Igbo and ikwerre or Igbo and anioma relation?, You are not ikwerre, neither are you anioma, Is it not the deep fear yorubas harbor about Igbos that makes them feel inferior around Igbo people?......Focus on how to urbanise your western villages and glorified towns
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2020
kingzizzy:
Im not sure what there is to celebrate? The same people are still been massacred all over Nigeria and their resources have been stolen. How can someone be celebrating jumping from the pan into the fire?

In the same Nigeria, they are been killed by herdsmen, Boko Haram and Niger Delta militants. In the same Nigeria, their Oil and has wealth have been stolen

This is just a celebration of poverty and enslavement

http://adeyinkamakinde..com/2019/12/victimhood-and-nigerian-civil-war.html?m=1

They have every right to celebrate after the way the Igbos massacres and evicted them from their ancestral homes.

Is it any different from Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by kingzizzy: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2020
Bond111:

Keep quiet.

Oh really? But no Igbo man has ruled Nigeria since 1966, what have you people been doing for the last 54 years?

You people said Igbo caused the problem, you said you can do better than Igbos. But in the last 54 years, you people only ended up making Nigeria far worse. Today, Nigeria is more divided, the economy is far worse, Nigeria has become poverty centre of the earth, different armed groups like Boko haram and herdsmen are killing people daily. 54 years of total mess! And some people are celebrating this? Terrible
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by kingzizzy: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2020
Bond111:

http://adeyinkamakinde..com/2019/12/victimhood-and-nigerian-civil-war.html?m=1

They have every right to celebrate after the way the Igbos massacres and evicted them from their ancestral homes.

Is it any different from Boko Haram?

Are they not still being massacred and evicted by killer herdsmen to this day? So what is there to celebrate if their situation did not improve in Nigeria? Things are even worse now than back then
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

You can take that matter up with the Biafran Chief of General Staff, who every armed force of Biafra reports to. I am talking about Gen. Efiong

You can also report this matter to the secretary to the Biafran government, Mr. N. U Akpan, so he can raise it in their meeting.

All you SHADOWY SW almajiri monikers that think you can deceive me. Sir Wilink has already exposed your ways some years before that war. Propaganda won't help you

First of all, how can these major miniroties in the Biafran government sanction the killing of minorities?

Anyway, no SW presidential candidate will be supported by the SE/SS alliance. You can go and die

There is no SS/SE alliance, you people are on your own. Didn’t igbos massacre people in Benin? Agbor? In ibibio land? In auchi? In uromi? Warri, Sapele,. Ughelli and Ubiaja.

We will never forget, as our parents taught us of what you did to us, so shall we teach our children. You are on your own, evil people.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2020
sageb:
don't mind these Igbos. Despite all they did to our people, they are not remorseful. They come here and display their arrogance and ignorance.

They killed our people like chickens, is it because we are not loud mouths? Now they are talking about a SS and SE alliance, they are even claiming that all land from the PH water all the way to Umunede in Edo state is their land. They are claiming Ijaw land and the whole of delta as Biafra. Greedy and evil people, killers.

Maybe we should unearth the mass grave between Agbor and Uromi.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2020
kingzizzy:

Are they not still being massacred and evicted by killer herdsmen to this day? So what is there to celebrate if their situation did not improve in Nigeria? Things are even worse now than back then

As I said, you igbos caused all the problems.

Now you are training your greedy eyes towards Ile-Ife.

http://obindigbo.com.ng/2017/05/igbos-settlers-ile-ife-igwe-alfred-achebe/#

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2020
kingzizzy:

Evil and murderous liars.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2020
kingawothefirst:

Lol don’t mind dem, according to dem Lagos state is igbo state too lol they’ve bought it finish but they are still buying it, that’s how their logic works lol

Their greed is uncontrollable

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2020
kingzizzy:

The sad thing however is that whatever fear Elechi Amadi, Isaac Boro and Saro Wiwa had about Biafra that made them fight against Biafra, they saw 100 times worse in Nigeria. They were getting as much as 75% derivation in the Eastern Region, they got 0% in Nigeria before going to court to get a paltry 13%. They said that the feared being controlled by an Igbo majority in Biafra, they are today controlled by 3 majority's in Nigeria. They said that Igbos were after their Oil and gas wealth, in Nigeria over 80% of their Oil wells are already in the hands of Northerners. The said that the feared political domination by Igbos, they are now politically dominated by the North. A new federal capital was built in North with their Oil money. Whatever they claim that the Biafran Army did in Abonema, herdsmen are doing everyday in different parts of the South South.

I am sorry for these people, they dont know that their situation got 100 times worse in Nigeria

You igbos caused all the problems, you stayed a coup, ironsi and orizu conspired to siege power, you put the unitary decree in place.

You caused everything

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by OfoIgbo: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2020
Bond111:

There is no SS/SE alliance, you people are on your own. Didn’t igbos massacre people in Benin? Agbor? In ibibio land? In auchi? In uromi? Warri, Sapele,. Ughelli and Ubiaja.

We will never forget, as our parents taught us of what you did to us, so shall we teach our children. You are on your own, evil people.

Willink commission has already stated as a matter of fact, that trumped up allegations were always made against Igbos.
After his commission investigated those charges brought up and written in documents by some southern minority groups, he found each and every single allegation against the Igbos, to be totally fabricated and falsehood from the deepest pit of hell.

Sir Willink was not a Nigerian so he was entirely neutral. This will not be the first time trumped up charges will be brought against Igbos. We are entirely used to it, and we are not bothered one single bit.

As I wrote before, Gen. Efiong can go and answer for the Biafran army's conducts, and Mr. NU Akpan can be brought in, to answer these trumped up charges that you are bringing up. We all know what such an investigation will reveal. YET ANOTHER PILE OF FALSEHOODS emanating from the SHADOWY SW people.

The neutral Sir Willink had already rightly labelled you SW almajiris as SHADOWY. Please bear this nomenclature with pride grin grin grin

Again, Tinubu or indeed any SWner cannot be the Nigerian president, come 2023. You can take this to the bank.
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2020
hammer3:

DIETE SPIFF IS A CRIMINAL THAT STOLE IGBO PROPERTY IN IGWE OCHA (PORT HARCOURT) THROUGH HIS ABANDONED PROPERTY DECLARATION.

ALSO, YOUR STATE IS BAYELSA, THE LASTTIME I CHECKED. U CAN GO AND JOIN DIETE SPIFF THERE.

RIVERS IS PREDOMINANTLY AN IGBOID STATE. CC IGBOID

That is why you people are the most hated.......
Greedy liars

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Willink commission has already stated as a matter of fact, that trumped up allegations were always made against Igbos.
After his commission investigated those charges brought up and written in documents by some southern minority groups, he found each and every single allegation against the Igbos, to be totally fabricated and falsehood from the deepest pit of hell.

Sir Willink was not a Nigerian so he was entirely neutral. This will not be the first time trumped up charges will be brought against Igbos. We are entirely used to it, and we are not bothered one single bit.

As I wrote before, Gen. Efiong can go and answer for the Biafran army's conducts, and Mr. NU Akpan can be brought in, to answer these trumped up charges that you are bringing up. We all know what such an investigation will reveal. YET ANOTHER PILE OF FALSEHOODS emanating from the SHADOWY SW people.

The neutral Sir Willink had already rightly labelled you SW almajiris as SHADOWY. Please bear this nomenclature with pride grin grin grin

Again, Tinubu or indeed any SWner cannot be the Nigerian president, come 2023. You can take this to the bank.

Did igbos not kill people in the delta?

Please answer

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Itohanprefa: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2020
Bond111:

That is why you people are the most hated.......
Greedy liars
Your hate can not boil yam, Find transformer to hug.....Igbos will continue progressing

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2020
Itohanprefa:
Your hate can not boil yam, Find transformer to hug.....Igbos will continue progressing

Good for them, as long as they are on their own I don’t care. They should go to hell with their land grab. Anioma people Know them for what they are, rivers people know them. Killers and scammers.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by dogmax(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2020
This is why we can never be part of biafra....is not by force and no one will force us to

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Itohanprefa: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2020
Bond111:

Good for them, as long as they are on their own I don’t care. They should go to hell with their land grab. Anioma people Know them for what they are, rivers people know them. Killers and scammers.
Keep kwayet, are you anioma?, Are you ikwerre?.....take you opinion and gerrarahia, Yoruba always trying to create division where there is none, go to Asaba and tell their obi he is not an Igbo man
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Itohanprefa:
Keep kwayet, are you anioma?, Are you ikwerre?.....take you opinion and gerrarahia, Yoruba always trying to create division where there is none, go to Asaba and tell their obi he is not an Igbo man

I am a proud man...

We know you people for what you are.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Court Martial 14 STF Soldiers For "Gross Misconduct" / Buhari Has Islamisation Und Fulanization Agenda -Brigadier General Idada Ikponmw / North Food Blockage To SW: Reno Has This To Say Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.