Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre (7091 Views)

Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria / IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by tungamaje: 12:51am On Jul 21, 2020
Bond111:

You are the typical greedy Igbo, What concerns you with delta state? I am from delta, we know you well. Anioma people will never fall for your evil murderous ways.

We want nothing to do with you.

Greedy murderers

You are not Igbo, I agree. But what is the meaning of Anioma in your local language?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:05am On Jul 21, 2020
Bond111:

Keep quiet

Murderous scammer

A tribe of criminals

You really are a dumbfuck!

You're yet to tell us your own tribe, as it's clear as day you're not from anywhere near the Niger-Delta.....tell us so we can see how your lot stack up against Ndigbo in the morality stakes. I have my suspicions though as to where you may be from given your level of insane hatred and revisionism!

Address the issues raised in the post you responded to like a deranged scoundrel, and quit being evasive like a slippery eel!

Anuofia! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bialegend(m): 1:07am On Jul 21, 2020
Celebration of slavery, subjugation and wanton killings by their fulani masters. Fit's them!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Graysons: 1:14am On Jul 21, 2020
Bialegend:
Celebration of slavery, subjugation and wanton killings by their fulani masters. Fit's them!!
Are they complaining? allow them be oga.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:23am On Jul 21, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Hatred? Who cares about you lot? It's your noise making and gorilla chest thumping that gets to the other normal people around. Their reaction to your galactic stupidity is probably what you term as hate.

Now you're being funny as well as pathetically daft!

So your angst and murderous intent against Ndigbo is driven by our "....noise making and gorilla chest thumping that gets to the other normal people around"? You're not even ashamed to admit this....that a peoples actions which should have sweet fuckall to do with you is driving you insane to the point of murder!? Your headache mate! This una 'reaction' to such a mundane thing (that ordinarily shouldn't affect you in any way if you were actually minding your own fucking business) says more about your miserable insecure existence than anything else!

Ndigbo will continue to 'thump our gorilla chests' till tomorrow, and if you can't live with it go get a strong rope and end your sad existence!

Cheers! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:34am On Jul 21, 2020
mmars:

Be like say your dumb head no understand war tactics . All enemies are potential killers
Am pretty sure the people wanted to act funny that is why what happened happened
It is war . war is war and it is over forget it and move on or lick your swollen wounds and die like a fool at it

You're rambling and not making an iota of sense!

The issue is rounding up all young men, non-combatants in Asaba during the uncivil war and wiping out a whole generation in cold blood....a war crime in any clime! Yet the above quoted post is mmars' disgusting and evil position on the matter! Way to go mate! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 21, 2020
Bond111:

Keep quiet
Murderous scammer
A tribe of criminals

I stand with you... We reject Biafra..
Let them create Biafra with their 5 tiny lands..

We SS reject the Biafra of the nation

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 21, 2020
Lazycyndy:

Ok Nzeogwu is not igbo because he had good intentions while the ones that spoilt the coup were igbos right?

So you mean to tell me that other soldiers from other ethnic groups that participated in the coup just stood watch while the Igbo soldiers were doing the killings okwa ya?

Anybody can be Igbo and not when it's convenient for you.

You're such a pathetic slowpoke and am not sorry to say this.

U r a non pathetic s.p too and I am glad to say dt..

We reject Biafra.... We south south reject you....

Igbos killed our premiers... They even fired bullets into pregnant women wombs...... Yes they did... History is available..

They saved their own people but killed other tribes...

Igbos started the first coup and became the first tribalist....

We SS reject you... We don't give a fuckery abt u

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Putinofrussia: 6:46am On Jul 21, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Igbos killed our premiers... They even fired bullets into pregnant women wombs...... Yes they did... History is available..

lol

Are you from SS.I always see you supporting the Yorubas.Pls,free Igbos and let them sort out their differences with the minorities.
The only thing I detest is calling everybody complaining about what Igbos did to the minorities then, Swesterners.
I have an elderly man from Akwa Ibom living in our area and he has always told me that what Igbos
did to them was evil.He has never expantiated much except saying that they are very greedy.
He even told me once that they don't sell land again but only lease it out for a period specifically because of Igbos.

The Jonathan election thing has lessened the hatred but I think Biafra is bringing it back again.
That is their problem.Pls,leave them to sort themselves out.
To err is human,to forgive divine.
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Allen102: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Interesting! Are you from the south south?
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2020
Allen102:

Interesting! Are you from the south south?
Yes.. We reject Biafra
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by SaintBishop: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Yes.. We reject Biafra
MinorityOpinion stop this rough play, when did Yoruba's turn south south? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2020
tungamaje:

You are not Igbo, I agree. But what is the meaning of Anioma in your local language?

I have heard this nonsense before, I know where you are heading. ANIOMA is an acronym for (A) for Aniocha, (N) for Ndokwa, (I) for Ika, (O) for Oshimili, M and A are common denominators found in the four original local governments.

You igbos go on Wikipedia and publish lies, you insult us, you claim we are one with you. You people and your village strongman noise making will only isolate yourselves more.

What concerns delta, Akwa/cross, bayelsa with you) what do we have in common with you? All you have done throughout history is compromise all with your greed.
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Bialegend:

Nigeria of today was caused by the Igbos, who put the unitary system in place? Greedy ironsi and orizu, who staged the first coup? Killed others but spared their own.

What did you do to the people of bakana? Agbor, Benin, uromi, and abonema and other places?

Igbos killed them

They began the issue and now they want to play the victim.

I pray you get Biafra, remember you will be surrounded by the people you killed and victimised.

Greed, avarice, noise making, murder, scams, drug dealing.

Explain this map, what business do you have with delta? Bayelsa? Calabar, rivers? Akwa ibom.

You are the worst people

Only god can judge you

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

You really are a dumbfuck!

You're yet to tell us your own tribe, as it's clear as day you're not from anywhere near the Niger-Delta.....tell us so we can see how your lot stack up against Ndigbo in the morality stakes. I have my suspicions though as to where you may be from given your level of insane hatred and revisionism!

Address the issues raised in the post you responded to like a deranged scoundrel, and quit being evasive like a slippery eel!

Anuofia! wink

Animal

Please explain your map

Igbo......

Criminal race.

Explain this map

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
Putinofrussia:
lol

Are you from SS.I always see you supporting the Yorubas.Pls,free Igbos and let them sort out their differences with the minorities.
The only thing I detest is calling everybody complaining about what Igbos did to the minorities then, Swesterners.
I have an elderly man from Akwa Ibom living in our area and he has always told me that what Igbos
did to them was evil.He has never expantiated much except saying that they are very greedy.
He even told me once that they don't sell land again but only lease it out for a period specifically because of Igbos.

The Jonathan election thing has lessened the hatred but I think Biafra is bringing it back again.
That is their problem.Pls,leave them to sort themselves out.
To err is human,to forgive divine.

You and the lying revisionist you’re quoting are probably one and the same....either that, or cut from the same cloth!

‘You have an elderly man....’ my black ass! Pray, what were you -a Yoruba man- and a so called ‘elderly Akwa Ibom man’ discussing in the south-west sotey you come enter matter of Igbos being ‘evil’? You mean both of you looked at the Nigeria of today...ran aground by the economic managerial incompetence of the core muslim north; the wanton kidnappings and killings of innocents that has even extended to the south; the rank nepotism and vindictiveness of the Buhari admin’....who was assisted in the south by the Yoruba to rig himself into power in 2015 and again in 2019, you look at all this shi’t happening today and all both of you could think of was discussing made of stories of the ‘evil’ Ndigbo committed in the late 60s?

Dude, get a life!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Guide777(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
What is being celebrated is somehow akin to "escaping from frying pan to fire". What is the use of liberation without liberty?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Guide777(m): 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
sageb:
what are you trying to prove ? Boro, saro wiwa and Amadi died as heroes of our people and are celebrated every year unlike philip effiong and co who are not celebrated. We love these men for standing for Rivers people. We love Boro so much that our freedom park was named Isaac Boro park. We love saro wiwa so much that our state poly was renamed ken saro wiwa polytechnic. We love Amadi so much that our RIVCAS was renamed captain Elechi Amadi polytechnic. Finally, we love the number one crusher of biafrans, Gowon so much that our liberation stadium was renamed yakubu Gowon stadium. Biafrans should continue wailing, our stance about them have not change.
Are you are saying actually that your people have been liberated in the real sense of it?
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Guide777:

Are you are saying actually that your people have been liberated in the real sense of it?

Who caused this situation?

You evil people did.

Keep quiet.
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

You and the lying revisionist you’re quoting are probably one and the same....either that, or cut from the same cloth!

‘You have an elderly man....’ my black ass! Pray, what were you -a Yoruba man- and a so called ‘elderly Akwa Ibom man’ discussing in the south-west sotey you come enter matter of Igbos being ‘evil’? You mean both of you looked at the Nigeria of today...ran aground by the economic managerial incompetence of the core muslim north; the wanton kidnappings and killings of innocents that has even extended to the south; the rank nepotism and vindictiveness of the Buhari admin’....who was assisted in the south by the Yoruba to rig himself into power in 2015 and again in 2019, you look at all this shi’t happening today and all both of you could think of was discussing made of stories of the ‘evil’ Ndigbo committed in the late 60s?

Dude, get a life!

Let me describe the average Igbo

Child like
Evil
Dishonest
Greedy
Highly emotional
Never takes responsibility
Hateful
Deceitful
Full of avarice
Murderous

Never trust an Igbo
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Igbos never believe anything they are told, because they are naturally dishonest.

They assume you are lying, because they are lying to you.
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Guide777(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bond111:

Who caused this situation?

You evil people did.

Keep quiet.
You hate to hear the truth. What have you been liberated from? Igbo domination? Are you liberated from domination? History will judge the people who cerebrated liberation without liberty. It's more like from frying pan to fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Evil people
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Bond111: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
Guide777:

You hate to hear the truth. What have you been liberated from? Igbo domination? Are you liberated from domination? History will judge the people who cerebrated liberation without liberty. It's more like from frying pan to fire.

Lie to yourself as much as you please, you people caused all the problems in Nigeria.

Murderers
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by EagleNest(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
I sensed Stockholm syndrome here.
Re: Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre by Guide777(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bond111:

Lie to yourself as much as you please, you people caused all the problems in Nigeria.

Murderers
Agreed we caused all the problems in Nigeria. Nigeria will be a better place without us. Agreed.
What am still not cleared with is what manner of Liberation day are you celebrating when you resources have been stripped, your land rendered infertile, your waters polluted and your liberty taken by the same ones who liberated you. So what manner of liberation are you celebrating?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe / No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN / Nigerians Will Be More Careful After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.