Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

What My Best Friend And My Wife Did With My Money While I Was Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Best Friend And My Wife Did With My Money While I Was Abroad (1469 Views)

She Got Pregnant For Her EX While Her Husband Was Abroad / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Best Friend And My Wife Did With My Money While I Was Abroad by Playloaded: 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hi Guys!!

Here is a very interesting story of a man who has been hustling abroad and sending money home to his friend and his wife.

What both his friend and his wife did with his money will shock you.

READ BELOW:-

If You Are This Guy, the questions are

What Would You Do To Your Best Friend, Tunji?

How Would You Reward Your Wife For What She Has Done?
Re: What My Best Friend And My Wife Did With My Money While I Was Abroad by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
join Nollywood so you can become a scriptwriter... nice nolly SUPER STORY!

2 Likes

Re: What My Best Friend And My Wife Did With My Money While I Was Abroad by NevetsIbot(m): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Wow. What is story.

I feel motivated now
Re: What My Best Friend And My Wife Did With My Money While I Was Abroad by Karlifate: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
What a blockbuster cool
Re: What My Best Friend And My Wife Did With My Money While I Was Abroad by ugbede69(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
law number 2 from 48 laws of power
Re: What My Best Friend And My Wife Did With My Money While I Was Abroad by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Only in nollywood....... angry
Re: What My Best Friend And My Wife Did With My Money While I Was Abroad by Sexmate10(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Akuko uwa grin

(1) (Reply)

Natural Herbs To Last Longer In Bed / Dont Trust Girls / She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.