Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Dont Trust Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Trust Girls (1467 Views)

Dont Trust Women..please!!!! / I Dont Think I Will Ever Trust Girls Again / I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Trust Girls by scofield114: 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
my friend brag about his gf saying that she loves him to the extent that he trust her she wont cheat on him he said this because i said u will hardly find a girl nowadays that will truly love u if you dont have money he challenged me nd said his gf started loving him since when he doesnt hv anything he also procees saying that there was a time wheh he was broke and lost his phone she gave him her phone and little money to spend i told him u can continue loving her but that is not a reason to trust her 100% he was angry nd stopped talking to me. just 5days ago he left his phone with me nd i took that girls number the girl he brag about. i chatted her up in whatsapp we are now friends on whatsapp and she agreed to meet with me for sex. while she is still dating that my friend but she doesnt know im friend with guy. pls can i tell my guy i will just proceed and Bleep her. i really her body she send me her nudes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Trust Girls by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
Bruh. .. you're a disgrace to manhood... You took your friend girlfriend number , without his consent....bruh what you did doesn't make sense at all,

12 Likes

Re: Dont Trust Girls by HopeVictor(m): 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
I know some girls are bad Sha but guy why will you collect her number na..nawa oh you just want to break your friend

2 Likes

Re: Dont Trust Girls by Uncle93(m): 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
You better pray your friend is not on Nairaland. Them go use ur d#ck do sausage for shawarma

3 Likes

Re: Dont Trust Girls by tobechi74: 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
Congratulations on your discovery

2 Likes

Re: Dont Trust Girls by blinking001(m): 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mosdii where you dey?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Trust Girls by scofield114: 12:09am On Feb 12, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Bruh. .. you're a disgrace to manhood... You took your friend girlfriend number , without his consent....bruh what you did doesn't make sense at all,
i didnt do it man nd i wont do it i just want to prove to him that she is not worth the trust

2 Likes

Re: Dont Trust Girls by InfernoNig: 6:29am On Feb 12, 2021
You just go about looking for trouble. Did he send you to do what are doing now (oversabi). I believe you will still have sex with her without your friends knowledge. You are not a friend, but a frienemy.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Trust Girls by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 12, 2021
scofield114:
. i chatted her up in whatsapp we are now friends on whatsapp and she agreed to meet with me for sex. while she is still dating that my friend but she doesnt know im friend with guy. pls can i tell my guy i will just proceed and Bleep her. i really her body she send me her nudes
Screenshots or adonbelivit
Re: Dont Trust Girls by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:42am On Feb 12, 2021
Guys be stabbing each other behind and be claiming bro. Leave another man's woman and find yours.

1 Like

Re: Dont Trust Girls by extol1(m): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2021
this guy decided to take this action as a result of the insult he received from his friend to prove to him that girls can't be trusted. but no go nack your friend girl before e end for premium tears
but why would a lady agreed to date another man when she know she is in a relationship.
the future is female

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Trust Girls by Robertgreene1(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2021
mosdii will like this...
Re: Dont Trust Girls by cappucino925(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2021
mosdii oya o
Re: Dont Trust Girls by chiiraq802(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2021
scofield114:
my friend brag about his gf saying that she loves him to the extent that he trust her she wont cheat on him he said this because i said u will hardly find a girl nowadays that will truly love u if you dont have money he challenged me nd said his gf started loving him since when he doesnt hv anything he also procees saying that there was a time wheh he was broke and lost his phone she gave him her phone and little money to spend i told him u can continue loving her but that is not a reason to trust her 100% he was angry nd stopped talking to me. just 5days ago he left his phone with me nd i took that girls number the girl he brag about. i chatted her up in whatsapp we are now friends on whatsapp and she agreed to meet with me for sex. while she is still dating that my friend but she doesnt know im friend with guy. pls can i tell my guy i will just proceed and Bleep her. i really her body she send me her nudes

4king Snitch......
That your friend need to be avoiding you.
You're a BADT person....

na friends like you deserve OVB!!!!.....

Re: Dont Trust Girls by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2021
Show us the nude she sent to you so.
Or else ionbeleafyou angry
Re: Dont Trust Girls by SweetToto(f): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2021
Not all girls are like that.
Re: Dont Trust Girls by scofield114: 10:13am On Feb 12, 2021
cchub:

Screenshots or adonbelivit
can you read chats in hausa
Re: Dont Trust Girls by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2021
scofield114:
can you read chats in hausa
yeah
Re: Dont Trust Girls by adexpa(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2021
Why did you have to go to such length to prove him wrong, he said his girlfriend is not a cheat and you have to agree and accept his stands. why do you have to scatter the relationship and break hearts just because you want to prove a point?. Face your life and stop being a bad person bcus you wanted to show that you are smart.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Dont Trust Girls by sunshineV(f): 11:40am On Feb 12, 2021
lol so dis is what u people do and call ursefs alpha? alpha ko onaga ni grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Trust Girls by Ayo2004: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2021
Trusting a woman is worse than trusting the devil grin...op,u did well,make sure u bleep that girl well,then show evidence to your friend and save his soul

1 Like

Re: Dont Trust Girls by KennedyKennedy2(m): 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless..............All of them.
Re: Dont Trust Girls by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cycle of morons.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend / Bet9ja Owner Treated Me Well Today / I Have An Issue With A Married Woman!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.