Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,691,203 members, 6,340,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 June 2021 at 09:05 PM

Share Your Remote Job Experience As A Developer - Programming (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Share Your Remote Job Experience As A Developer (23990 Views)

Is It Wise To Build A Startup As A Developer In Nigeria? / I Need A Remote Job / 30 Things You Should Not Say To A Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Remote Job Experience As A Developer by TundeChris: 12:05am On May 14
kayodez:
I was working remotely on a probation in past 7 days, and I would say it's been a good experience but the drawback is that I have to be on my pc all days.

I am still negotiating a pay of $150-160 range as a front-end junior developer.

The company uses Skype as the major means of communication.

Please, how did you get the job. I am a react JS developer and loking for such opportunities.
Re: Share Your Remote Job Experience As A Developer by Excel70: 12:25pm On May 16
Miraj22:

I've touched all not that I've delved deeply into it still learning bootstrap I don't really like it that much. How about you
Hi, can you connect me to the tutorial videos or books you are using
Re: Share Your Remote Job Experience As A Developer by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 24
Not a pro web dev(still a noob) dev but considering this site i built from scratch http://legatum.herokuapp.com Front-End(html/css/js/jquery) and Backend(Python Django) what do you think are my chances of getting hired,check the the articlea section that seem to be a very nice area of the site
Re: Share Your Remote Job Experience As A Developer by SageX1444: 9:37am On May 25
Lawren76:
Not a pro web dev(still a noob) dev but considering this site i built from scratch http://legatum.herokuapp.com Front-End(html/css/js/jquery) and Backend(Python Django) what do you think are my chances of getting hired,check the the articlea section that seem to be a very nice area of the site
The number you added for WhatsApp in the contact us, you should add"234" it's just "+070"*********
Re: Share Your Remote Job Experience As A Developer by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 25
SageX1444:
The number you added for WhatsApp in the contact us, you should add"234" it's just "+070"*********

Okay i just added it as a dummy data,but from what you saw do you think i have a chace of being employed by company

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Software That Compete Globally / Solution Of Linear Programming Problems Using Simplex Method / Whats The Best Laptop For Programming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.