Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Ladies Please Be Careful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Be Careful (739 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Be Careful by sammyj490(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
My cousin just told me about a lady who met a guy online and they decided to got on a date, they chose to meet up at a cinema in Lagos. They later met at the cinema and after seeing a movie which the guy paid for both the movie and other refreshments, he took her to a quite dark corner, the lady was hoping something romantic was about to happen when all of the sudden the guy gave a big slap, collect all her phones and all the money she had on her, she got robbed by her date.
Ladies know who you go out with and don't follow anyone you're just meeting to a dark corner, this kind of guy might still be on the loose prying on vulnerable women. Don't be a victim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Be Careful by Kriss216: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Story!
Re: Ladies Please Be Careful by offset67(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Wetin person no go see for NL

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Be Careful by fati2001(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin
Re: Ladies Please Be Careful by MJBOLT: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
sammyj490:
My cousin just told me about a lady who met a guy online and they decided to got on a date, they chose to meet up at a cinema in Lagos. They later met at the cinema and after seeing a movie which the guy paid for both the movie and other refreshments, he took her to a quite dark corner, the lady was hoping something romantic was about to happen when all of the sudden the guy gave a big slap, collect all her phones and all the money she had on her, she got robbed by her date.
Ladies know who you go out with and don't follow anyone you're just meeting to a dark corner, this kind of guy might still be on the loose prying on vulnerable women. Don't be a victim

Re: Ladies Please Be Careful by Dobson43: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Slap from nowhere resets the mind
Re: Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
sammyj490:
Under a lockdown?Abeg lie another lie.
Re: Ladies Please Be Careful by sammyj490(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
comshots:
Under a lockdown?Abeg lie another lie.
Dude it didn't happen during lockdown, she was referring to the incident that happened last year..
Re: Ladies Please Be Careful by Vyzz: 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
It's true.... I was there
Re: Ladies Please Be Careful by jawalis(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
That’s better. These b!tches been looking for a mugu since 1990 but rat don pursue hunter in her own case. So what’s her cry all about? That other b!tches out there should not look for mugu again or they should apply sense while looking out for mugu? Trash.
I wish it’s Onyi22 but unfortunately it’s one of her crew member. Rozz, I hope you are learning.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
jawalis:
That’s better. These b!tches been looking for a mugu since 1990 but rat don pursue hunter in her own case. So what’s her cry all about? That other b!tches out there should not look for mugu again or they should apply sense while looking out for mugu? Trash.
I wish it’s Onyi22 but unfortunately it’s one of her crew member. Rozz, I hope you are learning.
thanks,i don't even believe in anything romantic online,how do people even get attracted and agree to a date online.
Re: Ladies Please Be Careful by jawalis(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:
thanks,i don't even believe in anything romantic online,how do people even get attracted and agree to a date online.
Really? That’s serious. I have involved myself in it some times though it doesn’t end well
Re: Ladies Please Be Careful by chuddyforlife(m): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
let me pack here first
Re: Ladies Please Be Careful by sammyj490(m): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
jawalis:
bro i dnt knw wat u have against Oniy22 but no woman deserves to be treated like that... imagine if Oniy22 was your family will u still that for her?...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Be Careful by jawalis(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
sammyj490:

bro i dnt knw wat u have against Oniy22 but no woman deserves to be treated like that... imagine if Oniy22 was your family will u still that for her?...
I owe no one loyalty
Re: Ladies Please Be Careful by Baloranking(m): 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
sammyj490:
My cousin just told me about a lady who met a guy online and they decided to got on a date, they chose to meet up at a cinema in Lagos. They later met at the cinema and after seeing a movie which the guy paid for both the movie and other refreshments, he took her to a quite dark corner, the lady was hoping something romantic was about to happen when all of the sudden the guy gave a big slap, collect all her phones and all the money she had on her she got robbed by her date.

If this Is not the funniest thing I've seen today grin grin grin grin . Una no go kill person for this website.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Girl/Boy Without Having Sex? / Islam And The Ungratefulness Of Women...is This True About Women? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.