Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Can We Pray Together? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Pray Together? (37054 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2007
Everybody in the house can you just wait a minute and say thank u JESUS for olanrewaju's life!
yesterday mark exactly 4 month that the lord save me from a very vatal accident which is to distroy my destiny, kill me and also to turn me to a disable person! but blessed be God cos He is always present in the time of trouble. after the accident i was in a state of comma for 5 hours but when i woke up i cudnt breath very well i complaint and the doctor said we shud do an xray whic after that i was told that as a result of collition i have: fracture bone in my left chest and also some as damage and he said if care is not taking it will return to ulcer. and he said i will be admitted for nothing less than six month.
blessed be the Lord, i got a book written by bishop oyedepo, title 'THE HEALING BALM' I TELL U I ONLY SPENT 6DAYS IN THE HOSPITAL and ever since then the bone locate the bone the flesh also locate the flesh and i have been bouncing round enjoying God without pain. THANK U JESUS.

last wek friday i went to hospital to donate a pant of BLOOD for somebody and on my way back home i then remember and i said God u are too good!
so i have set the whole of this week to praise my God, pls kindly join me to praise God. god bless u.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2007
@LARRIEDERM,
I praise God with u, ur testimony will further strengthen those of us believing God for one miracle or the other, this week i See God granting our heart desires. do have a great week
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Oby1(f): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2007
Thank u JESUS for Olarewanju's life and also for others who have gone thru this similar ordeal, thank u LORD.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2007
@HAMABRA,
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS U! AND FOR YOUR PRAYER I SAY AMEN!

@OBY 1

THANK YOU AND U ARE WELLCOME TO THIS EAGLE CAMP! GOD BLESS U!smiley
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2007
larriederm:

Everybody in the house can you just wait a minute and say thank u JESUS for olanrewaju's life!
yesterday mark exactly 4 month that the lord save me from a very vatal accident which is to distroy my destiny, kill me and also to turn me to a disable person! but blessed be God because He is always present in the time of trouble. after the accident i was in a state of comma for 5 hours but when i woke up i cudnt breath very well i complaint and the doctor said we should do an xray whic after that i was told that as a result of collition i have: fracture bone in my left chest and also some as damage and he said if care is not taking it will return to ulcer. and he said i will be admitted for nothing less than six month.
blessed be the Lord, i got a book written by bishop oyedepo, title 'THE HEALING BALM' I TELL You I ONLY SPENT 6DAYS IN THE HOSPITAL and ever since then the bone locate the bone the flesh also locate the flesh and i have been bouncing round enjoying God without pain. THANK You JESUS.

last wek friday i went to hospital to donate a pant of BLOOD for somebody and on my way back home i then remember and i said God u are too good!
so i have set the whole of this week to praise my God, please kindly join me to praise God. god bless u.

father, we give you abundance thanks! on behalf of ur son. Thank u so, so, so much!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2007
@larry
Thank God for His goodness over you!

hamabra:

I praise God with u, your testimony will further strengthen those of us believing God for one miracle or the other, this week i See God granting our heart desires

Amen to that.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2007
hi God's people, i finally do away with the burial ceremony of my grand mum that died at a young age of 105yrs few weeks ago. Thank God everything went very well. Though, while preparing for the burial, the death of my half brother was broken to me, too sad he died has an unbeliever.
Well still on that a friend, (one of Nollywood's cameramen) died in a ghastly motor accident along oba akran road, ikeja.
pls, pp pray for me. so many bad news recently around me. But, i trust that God is in total control.

i need your sharpening friends!!!!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2007
@femib26,

thank you and God bless you!smiley

pls where is olowotee? hope all is well?
Re: Can We Pray Together? by omena555(f): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2007
Larrie, every evil contrary to Gods will and purpose for ur life will never stand! All things will always work for ur good and ur life will continually be a testimony to all to the glory of God our father. i rejoice greatly with u and i give God praise on ur behalf.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2007
femib26:

hi God's people, i finally do away with the burial ceremony of my grand mum that died at a young age of 105yrs few weeks ago. Thank God everything went very well.

Thank God for that ! At last mama has been laid to rest!!!

femib26:

Though, while preparing for the burial, the death of my half brother was broken to me, too sad he died has an unbeliever.

Well still on that a friend, (one of Nollywood's cameramen) died in a ghastly motor accident along oba akran road, ikeja.
please, pp pray for me. so many bad news recently around me. But, i trust that God is in total control.

i need your sharpening friends!!!!!

Sorry about all what's happened, I pray God to Comfort and strengthen you!! A hymn to share with you!

Is there a heart o’er-bound by sorrow?
Is there a life weighed down by care?
Come to the cross, each burden bearing,
All your anxiety - leave it there.

All your anxiety, all your care,
Bring to the Mercy seat, leave it there;
Never a burden He cannot bear, cheesy
Never a Friend like Jesus.

No other Friend so keen to help you;
No other Friend so quick to hear;
No other place to leave your burden;
No other one to hear your prayer.

Come then, at once, delay no longer;
Heed His entreaty, kind and sweet;
You need not fear a disappointment;
You shall find peace at the mercy seat.

It is well. . . .
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2007
@femib26

remember the word of God said 'ten thousand will fall by ur right side and ten thousand byu ur left hand side but no evil will befall u! amen, u see just relax God is there for u and no evil will happen to you in JESUS NAME
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2007
@ ALL.
Hope it is well, have not seen any post for sumdays,
anyway i believe it is alrigth, waiting to hear our testimonies
have a great day
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2007
[color=#000099] how u dey! all is well i believe!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2007
Thanks everyone. Am strenghtened by your strenghtening words, You remain my best friends.I hope by the Grace of God we will see the LORD together. SHALLOM!!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Bblak(f): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2007
Amen to dat.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2007
Hi Hamabra,
How is your sister now and how about the fellow who went away with your money? Any gist yet? wink I'm eager to hear your testimonies too,

Larry, It's quite a while, how's work at your end. All the best too.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2007
@olowotee am fine o, thanks you!
@everybody
u na welldone, pls note! if u dont have prayer point u can still shear the word of God with us o! abi wat did u feel aboutr that? so dat the forum will keep on working! thanks
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2007
@OlowoTee,
thanks my sister is still coming up but believe soonest i will share the ful testimony,
As for the guy that when with my money i was able to communicate with him and he promised to pay on tuesday this week but he has not and since that tuesday i have not gotten thru to him,
AM SURE SOONEST I WILL SHARE MY TESTIMONIES.
LOVE U ALL
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2007
@everybody
gud morning everybody!

@hamabra

God is at work! he will surely complete it
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2007
The devil is a liar! Thank God I'm back. I missed home alot and everyone at home too! I'm impressed with the high level of love still running in the system. It sure feels good to be home.

Just want us to know that any challenge (not PROBLEM) that we might be facing will end someday. I say this because I know since it has a beginning; it will surely have an end!And I dare to add that the end will be glorious, joyous, gracious and stupendious for us.

I love you guys (larriederm, hamabra, OlowoTee, Bblak, femib26, omena555, et al) so much and am with you all the way. Its well with our souls.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2007
obanikoro2:

Its well with our souls.

Amen to that! you're welcome back again.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2007
@ obanikoro thanks for all the ''ous'' o smileysmileysmileysmiley   u are highly welcome back!

@everybody

have a wonderful and blessful weekend!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2007
Nice weekend to you too and to all  cheesy kiss
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2007
Koro, you are welcome! Hope you are cool? Best of regards to your love ones.

@everyone
         May the peace of GOD be ever present in your life.
i love you all!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2007
hi everybody, hope u enjoyd ur weekend?

pls , kindly join hands and pray for my friend who sent a text msg to me yesterday that her grandma is ill, she included that she too want strenght. though i've prayed for her but i want the house to pray for her too.

lets tell God to restor sound health to grandma and also to strenghting my friend. i pray THAT GOD PUT HIS JOY IN HER LIFE, COS THE JOY OF THE LORD IS OUR STRENGHT.

may the lord bless u ALL ,, amen!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by femib26(m): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2007
larriederm:

hi everybody, hope u enjoyd your weekend?

please , kindly join hands and pray for my friend who sent a text msg to me yesterday that her grandma is ill, she included that she too want strenght. though i've prayed for her but i want the house to pray for her too.

lets tell God to restor sound health to grandma and also to strenghting my friend. i pray THAT GOD PUT HIS JOY IN HER LIFE, COS THE JOY OF THE LORD IS OUR STRENGHT.

may the lord bless u ALL ,, amen!

Holy,Precious father, by your strenght we are alive today, knowing that we can call on you anytime of the day; with an assurance that you are always there to answer us.For these, we join the host of heaven to say GLORY, HONOUR, ADORATION, MAJESTIC, DOMINION, THANKS,BLESSING e.t.c to your name.we are aware that you deserve much more than we can ever give you, because you that that gave your ONLY SON has already outgiven us but we still give you the little we have. Daddy, accept all our praises!!!

Pls, LORD! restore sound health to larriederm's friend's grandma and also strenghten his friend in the name of the only password you have given us to access [size=12pt]U, JESUS. Thank you for answering these prayers.

Father, also to every1 in this forum, i say minister to them,families,friends,and their needs as well in JESUS name. Make this week a memorable one for all of us. As many of us that are still trusting you for that special gift from you, visit us before the end of the year in JESUS name. That we will share our testimonies on this forum together. Thanks for our lives, prepare all of us to remain in You, that we will not be found wanting on the day of rapture. In Jesus name we have prayed!

If you agree just say amen!!!!!!!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2007
Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by boluyung(m): 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2007
are we still Praying?
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetracy: 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2007
The Lord has really led u on this and other things u must be a very nice person OLowolee.recieve more strength and i will pray for as many people as i read about their Issues because God by the way is always listening as His hands are not too short to deliver nor His ears deaf God bless u sister
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2007
@femib26,
AMEN. thanks
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2007
@all
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY, GOD HAS BEEN FAITHFUL
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2007
@uchetracy
AMEN!!!

@boluyung
Yes we are still praying. The question now is: are you still praying? grin

@hamabra

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Didnt get the info on time but its better late than neva.

U shall Continue To Grow In Wisdom and God's Favour.
Ur Life Will Not Be Cut Short and Shall Be A Reference Point
To This Generation and Those Yet Unborn for Excellence,
Divine Health, Wealth and All Heaven's Best.
U Will Bring Joy, Laughter and Peace To Ur Family and The
Whole World. Happy Birthday Once Again Dear Hamabra!!!

@everyone

My sister is getting married soon after having to wait on the Lord till this time. Help me thank God for the wedding and pray her and the fiance

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness / Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.