Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Can We Pray Together? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Pray Together? (37047 Views)

Do You Pray Together As Boyfriend And Girlfriend?honest Answers Needed / Can We Pray Together? / Men And Women Don't Pray Together In The Mosque. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ Olowotee
thanks very much i am encouraged knowing He will always 4give our tresspassess. thanks once again i feel better now
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2007
@hamabra

You're welcome! But I guess, you missed out what Femi26 wrote, I enjoyed his words of encouragement too and his prayers for Dasilver too will never go unanswered. Amen!!!

It's nice having such a wonderful sect of people around.

GB.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2007
@femi26
thanks for ur word of encouragement i am better alot now God bless u and continually keep this godly forum for the benefit of us all
nice day
Re: Can We Pray Together? by obanikoro2(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2007
@everyone
I need 2 apologise for not making myself available for such a long time. Didnt do it on purpose though, was so busy with work and the pressure is just reducing.

I want to thank God for olowotee, hamabra and femib26. When I read ur recent posts, joy filled my heart to the extent I wanted to burst. The love that exists in this thread is strong and getting stronger everyday. God bless u guys.

@dasilver
The good Lord will deliver u. I traced ur recent posts through ur profile and was impressed by ur determination to erase every thing u said relating to being gay.

Its a vital step to ur deliverance. I also want to make something known to u: U WERE NOT BORN GAY/BISEXUAL! This means the state u found yourself started one day until it became a habit. So to overcome it, u have to take the opposite (praying, evangelism, church work, giving etc) as a habit.

Crying alone will not help u, God needs u to take action. He loves u more than you think and really wants u to change. I wish u can see the anticipation of ur come-back in heaven. The angels are happy for ur return. We are all praying for u, have faith and u will be deliverd.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2007
@ALL
Good day, pls kindly help me say a word of pray i gave a stranded fellow  though known to me 20k and he gave me cheque to cash the money on the following monday while he travelled out of town, went to tht bank only to discover that there was no money in his account, got him once after that time since july 2007 now his numbas are not going, pls pray that God will touch his heart to release this cash for me knowing i did it with good intentions. thanks
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetobi(f): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2007
aw heya. Dont worry GOd sees your good deed and he will replenish more than that 20k for you
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2007
OLOWOTEE U ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON. I PRAY THAT GOD CONTINUE TO ENDOW U WITH WISDOM. I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU PPLE THAT AM IN TO IT. COS THOSE WHO PRAY FOR JERUSALEM WILL PROSPER TOO.
THE WORD OF GOD SAYS 'THE FEAR OF MAN BRINGS A SNARE, BUT HE WHO TRUST IN THE LORD WILL BE EXALTED! PROV 29:25 COS THIS FORUM OF PRAYER HAS BEEN BASED ON THE PLATFORM OF FAITH IN GOD WATEVER WE ASKED SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO US. REMEMBER THE WORD SAID THAT WATEVER WE ASKED IN THE NAME OF JESUS, WE SUD CONSIDERD IT DONE. SO I SAY THAT ALL THE REQUEST EVER SINCE HAS BEEN GRANTED ANSWER . IN JESUS NAME.AMEN
LARRIEDERM@YAHOO.COM
08063355470, 08052007551
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2007
OLOWOTEE U ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON. I PRAY THAT GOD CONTINUE TO ENDOW U WITH WISDOM. I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU PPLE THAT AM IN TO IT. COS THOSE WHO PRAY FOR JERUSALEM WILL PROSPER TOO.
THE WORD OF GOD SAYS 'THE FEAR OF MAN BRINGS A SNARE, BUT HE WHO TRUST IN THE LORD WILL BE EXALTED! PROV 29:25 COS THIS FORUM OF PRAYER HAS BEEN BASED ON THE PLATFORM OF FAITH IN GOD WATEVER WE ASKED SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO US. REMEMBER THE WORD SAID THAT WATEVER WE ASKED IN THE NAME OF JESUS, WE SUD CONSIDERD IT DONE. SO I SAY THAT ALL THE REQUEST EVER SINCE HAS BEEN GRANTED ANSWER . IN JESUS NAME.AMEN
                              LARRIEDERM@YAHOO.COM
                              08063355470, 08052007551
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2007
HAMABRA! DONT WORRY, IT IS WRITTEN THAT BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO ARE GENEROUS! PROV. 22:9. IN THE NEW TESTAMENT, JESUS HONORED A LITTLE WIDOW FOR GIVING HER LAST TWO CENTS.''OTHERS GAVE WAT THEY'LL NEVER MISS'' BUT SHE GAVE ALL,MK12:44. ACT4:37, A BUSSINESS MAN BARNABARS 'SOLD A FIELD HE OWNED AND PUT IT AT THE APOSTLES FEET!
WHAT I KNOW IS THAT GREAT GIFTS MEANS GREAT RESPONSIBILIES.! IN THE NAME OF JESUS HE WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY! JUST BELIEVE AND KEEP ON UR NORMAL LIVE. IT IS WELL!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2007
@ Larriederm
thanks very much i appreciate ur contribution.
nice day
Re: Can We Pray Together? by dasilver22: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2007
I thank all of u 4 prayin 4 me. i know god has started changing me. all d advices i ll adhere to and i promise to stand strong. thanks so much. and 4 hambra, i know things happen 4 reasons. if its god's will 4 u to get back that money, u will get it no matter wat. just believe in god and he ll give u much more than what u gav dat person. i will pray 4 u.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2007
@hamabra
lol, quite unfortunate! I guess the fellow thought he was wise enough!

Don't be despondent, God'd make a way. . . a better way.  Cheers!  cheesy

@larriedem
Thanks alot! You're welcome in here, Please we covert in your prayers as well, especially for our beloved Dasilver22 wink

@Uchetobi
Long time no hear, welcome back!  grin

@Dasilver22
Nice reading from you again, how are you today! There's someone NON-NAIRALANDERbut, fellow Christian Leader whom I know would like to pray with you on phone. Don't know if you'd mind. . . . . . I can send his Mobile Number to you if you wouldn't mind or send in yours ?

@Perpamme
Congrats, I know it's your Bday, Wishing you all the Best in Christ Jesus. Amen

@All
Regards. It is well
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2007
@ALL
Thanks for all ur response u guys are great i love u all.
No regret finding myself in ur mist
nice day
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2007
nice having you around too! wink grin
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2007
[b]hello, all the prayer team! m i just want to shear a word of god to us, the bible says that <be humble, and consider others more important than urselves. care about them as much as you care about urself. phil. 2:3 and jesus round it up by saying ' here is a simple, rule-of-thumb, ask urself wat u want pple to do for u, then grab the initiative and do it for them' mt 7:12.
am glad to let u know that u've comitted to wat pleases god and surely he will reward you accordingly keep on the good work and be expectant.
thank smileyyou every body and well done.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2007
Thanks Larriedem for that timely Admonition

I'm sure it's not intentional, but could you pls always use a upper case for the g in God wink. It's a lot meaningful that way. Thanks.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2007
olowotee, thanks for the correction, i will see to that when next am using it!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2007
I wish we could unanimously sing this song unto the Lord of All:

"Blessed be the Name of the Lord
He is worthy to be praised and adored!
So, we lift up holy hands in one accord
Singing . . . . Blessed be Thy name
Oh, Blessed be Thy name
Blessed be the Name of the LORD"

We thank God for the journey thus far, The journey from January to September has been by His grace!!!  hmmh, If not for God?? It's 2days to go now and my prayer is that may the Good Lord who started the month/year with us, end it with us!and may He see us through more years to come. "For Faithful is He who has promised. . . "

Wishing you all divine promotion, provision and greatness in the next 3 months to go in the year 2007.

Do have a wonderful weekend and Happy Independent ! Oct. 1

God be with You all, and me too wink  cheesy

Stay blessed.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2007
AMEN!
thanks for that great greatings!
well i just want to add this that what ever we do will shud always gve thanks to God! cos when u are praiseful, u are joyful, wen you are joyful then u are Godful, and wen u are Godful u become wonders to many. lk 19vs37.
so i wish all of us good month and at the end of this month even this year we will all have cos to praise God
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetobi(f): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2007
@ Olowotee aw has it been that long. Actually i apologize to all the thread faithfuls for my absence, i guess the last unread replies wasnt working for a while and i dont check the religious section impulsively (too many inteligent people arguing )

Thanks for keeping the fire burning
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2007
Oh Lord! Thou art the God of all flesh and is there anything too hard for you to do?? No, Lord, For thou canst do great and mighty things! Therefore, do I pray dear Father that you touch the life of your dear son -Dasilver22, and give him complete breakthrough and the grace to go and sin no more in Jesus name!. Amen

Oh Lord, do Make this new month, a month of closer relationship with Thee, for we long to know more of you and live in accordance to Your perfect will, help us Lord, do help us Oh LORD. For it is not of him that willeth, but of You that showeth mercy, Show unto us your mercies and let our lives please you at all time! For in the Mighty name of Jesus do I pray. Amen

[center]Show us the ancient path, lead us along eternal highway. . . . . . .[/center]
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2007
@ olowotee, AMEN, I BELEIVE IN YOUR PRAYER, your words will accomplish that which uve sent them!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 03, 2007
larriederm:

@ olowotee, AMEN, I BELEIVE IN YOUR PRAYER, your words will accomplish that which uve sent them!

Amen!

How are you today and how's life treating you?

All the best! cheesy
Re: Can We Pray Together? by uchetobi(f): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2007
Amen
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Aladunni(f): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2007
my little nephew who just turned five is being diagnosed for pneumonia today. he is admitted and on drips, can u just say a word of prayer of intercession for him. it aches my heart a lot, he is a treasured baby to me.

I believe in the balm of gilead who can always soothe our pains and relief our every agony.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by hamabra(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2007
@Aladunni,
God the healer of all ages will perfect healings upon him, cos healing are his chilren's bread. we in this forum pray for a very rapid recovery for ur nephew in Jesus name amen
@All,
Happy new month God is going to put unquantifiable laughter in our mouth cos He is set to bless us real good, so be EXPECTANT TO SEE HIS GOODNESS, SO welcome to the month of OVER FLOWING BLESSINGS AND MIRACLES.
CATCH U AT THE TOP
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2007
I did pray for your little nephew yersterday, I wish him speedy recovery in Jesus name. Love you

It is well.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Aladunni(f): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2007
i can feel it, was able to speak with him on phone this morning. yesterday it wasnt that way, i believe so much in your prayers, the doctors are still keeping him under observation for the next 24 hours. God will perfect all things that concerns him within those hours in Jesus Name

thanks OlowoTee, hamabra and all that just viewed and passed a word or thot of prayer.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2007
Aladunni:

the doctors are still keeping him under observation for the next 24 hours. God will perfect all things that concerns him within those hours in Jesus Name

Amen!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by freelance(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2007
Lovely thread. Keep up the gud wuk! wink

I also like your blog cheesy

Cheers!
Re: Can We Pray Together? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2007
freelance:

Lovely thread. Keep up the good wuk! wink
I also like your blog cheesy

Cheers!

Thank You! we covert in your prayers too.
Re: Can We Pray Together? by larriederm(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2007
@ALADUNNI,
EVERY SICKNESS AS A SPIRITUAL ROOT! SO I CAUSE THE ROOT OF THAT SICKNESS IN THE NAME OF JESUS.! HE HAS RECEIVE HIS HEALING ALLREADY, JUST CELEBRATE!!!!!!!! COS EVERY SPIRITUAL BATTLES ANSWER TO SPIRITUAL CONFIDENCE! he his a pride of christ isa54vs5. it is well with him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Paul Enenche's Sister Slaps Church Member For Crying During Sammoses Burial / Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.