Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

"Marry Your Friend" - Who Then Is Your Friend? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marry Your Friend" - Who Then Is Your Friend? (35089 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marry Your Friend" - Who Then Is Your Friend? by ImaIma1(f): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2020
bukatyne:

Leave him.

When some people don't have something or can't relate with an experience, they start to project same on everyone else.

Too many bad belle people around
Re: "Marry Your Friend" - Who Then Is Your Friend? by bukatyne(f): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2020
ImaIma1:

Too many bad belle people around

Very true.

On and offline undecided
Re: "Marry Your Friend" - Who Then Is Your Friend? by mrkings84(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2020
seanwilliam:
stop confusing yourself jare... I wish I could hold u sir and give you a knockout... grin I read the bolded pass 5 times

It's ok, my head dey here
Re: "Marry Your Friend" - Who Then Is Your Friend? by holocron: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2020
ImaIma1:
Falling in love with your friend is awesome and makes life and marriage easier.

I am a beneficiary of this cheesy

Last last you will still turn to his enemy. MARK MY WORDS!

Friendship between the opposite sexes is not sustainable, as they have divergent and irreconcilable interests. What is best for the male is at the same time disadvantageous to the female, and vice versa.
Re: "Marry Your Friend" - Who Then Is Your Friend? by ImaIma1(f): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2020
holocron:

Last last you will still turn to his enemy. MARK MY WORDS!

Friendship between the opposite sexes is not sustainable, as they have divergent and irreconcilable interests. What is best for the male is at the same time disadvantageous to the female, and vice versa.

@ bukatyne, this is one of the bad belle people we were talking about. People who can never wish others well aside themselves.
Re: "Marry Your Friend" - Who Then Is Your Friend? by Behindthewheels: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
I am your friend.

Pls dm me for any Driving job in or around imo state. town service, taxi, company, factory vehicles etc
Re: "Marry Your Friend" - Who Then Is Your Friend? by rofemiguwa(f): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sha marry someone you look forward to seeing everyday. Someone u are fond of,someone u can be itself with and be at peace.

1 Like

Re: "Marry Your Friend" - Who Then Is Your Friend? by bilulu(m): 12:28am On Jul 08, 2020
ImaIma1:

Not every friend can be converted to lover or husband status though. Feelings have to develop and the feelings have to be mutual. So if a friend remains a friend, it is not bad also.
You ladies must have a way out, you just found your way out of this now
Re: "Marry Your Friend" - Who Then Is Your Friend? by bilulu(m): 12:29am On Jul 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Not all. You guys use this friendzone talk to guilt ladies into settling with u. Doesn't work that way bro
Lolz.... why even friendzoning a guy in the first place? If you dont want him just let him go instead of tying him around you and leave him hanging.
Re: "Marry Your Friend" - Who Then Is Your Friend? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:37am On Jul 08, 2020
bilulu:

Lolz.... why even friendzoning a guy in the first place? If you dont want him just let him go instead of tying him around you and leave him hanging.
So a guy and a lady can't have platonic relationship? Can't simply b friends?
Re: "Marry Your Friend" - Who Then Is Your Friend? by Bigsunny01(m): 4:52am On Jul 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So a guy and a lady can't have platonic relationship? Can't simply b friends?

Remember a man who dances around under the skirt of a woman withour saying a word will end up fetching water for her on her wedding day

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta / Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead / How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.