Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone (78164 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" / Ize-Iyamu: ‘I Was In Pyrates Confraternity But I Didn’t Pour Acid On Any Student / Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by bobluck: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2020
Judeerons32:
Are these the roads and schools Obaseki will showcase?
Whatever POI was over 35years ago really should not b a campaign issue. Even if he was a cultist now he is a pastor that is a testimony.
Can Obaseki supporters start listing his achievements?
When they loose the argument on issues they resort to personal attacks.

Another cultist spotted.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2020
Judeerons32:
Whatever POI was over 35years ago really should not b a campaign issue. Even if he was a cultist now he is a pastor that is a testimony.

What manner of nonsense is this? Does a leopard change its spot?

If you daughter brings a renounced cultist or a former psychiatric patient home for marriage, will you allow?

15 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by babyfaceafrica: 8:01am On Jul 06, 2020
backbone503:
POI should never had openly admitted to being a Seadog, though we know that 95% of politicians belong to more dangerous clans. NAS is not really a cult sef.
it doesn't matter.. All politicians are in one cult or the other?.. Elections are won with rigging and bribing.. No one looks at your resume.. If you doubt me.. How can a buhari defeat GEJ if na by resume?.. Bàbá this country don cast

7 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by AmazingELixir: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2020
Dyke15:
Biko na only me wey no dey perceive anytin again?

Carry your Corona comot here before you infect pipu..

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Fcwilly: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2020
Judeerons32:

Your past is your personality, the evil that men do live after them, even Judas iscarot was once a Bishop, iyamu is dead on arrival, bad product is a bad product, case closed.

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by landforeast(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2020
He have a very serious work at hand
He need the Services of a competent PR Firm to launder his image
It is even too Late except Federal might came to his rescue but I doubt if it will be easy because of Obaseki incumbent power and the fact that some of his colleagues in APC have given him their anoiting and Osho is not on ground to raise his hand

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2020
Bad market. This is a weighty issue

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Monday60655(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2020
As a pirate confraternity member, you are still a cultist even up till now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Zeezy81: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2020
True confession episode1. Stay tuned for other episodes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by AlphaT1(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2020
Judeerons32:
This pastor guy was denied admission into the Law School, and he cannot practice law in Nigeria ...don't you think this is weighty enough for discussion? Did you follow-up on the congress screening to confirm US chief justice? They went as far back as when he bullied someone in high school, and the number of times he got drunk at a party (in high school). He had to explain clearly what happened, and also inform the house of his repentance from alcoholism/drunkenness.
Issues that bother on "questionable character" are serious issues, and they need to be clarified.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Awoo88: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2020
Validated:
So, Pastor is not denying Oshomole's statement ... he was a cultist.

Do pyrates resign membership? I doubt it ooo. shocked shocked shocked
You can be expelled but your will still remain a member. You can still call on their help and they will respond. And you can still be call on to assist even though you have stop going for group meetings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by tillaman(m): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2020
Somebody poured acid on somebody

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by bender79: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2020
backbone503:
POI should never had openly admitted to being a Seadog, though we know that 95% of politicians belong to more dangerous clans. NAS is not really a cult sef.
Sea dog is a legalized confraternity in Nigeria. Mofos!! So freaking bleeping what if he confesses. You all are hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by dheaven: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaSnbaqonJE
shocked So Oshiomole was correct yet Ize Iyamu was saying the disposed loquacious party chair never meant all he said from his heart? Politics!
But to say the fact Oshiomole really have genuine love for Obaseki then and no matter their differences Obaseki still owe him a lot till date.

6 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Isobug: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2020
Baba You are a cultist (Sea Dog for that matter). So,You lack the capacity to stop cultism in Edo State, which is part of governing

Haaa....Osho baba finished this man o o o

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Nanavati(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2020
conformation that all what osho said was true

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Dpharisee: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2020
comshots:
There is no cultist that has never committed murder before.

Accomplices to murder is also murder. They would claim I was not the one who killed him, it was Spiro that did it but being a member of the group makes the person to have blood on his hands

10 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by EbenezerTriumph: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
IJOBA2:
TUALE SEA LORD cool
[/s]
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Dpharisee: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
it doesn't matter.. All politicians are in one cult or the other?.. Elections are won with rigging and bribing.. No one looks at your resume.. If you doubt me.. How can a buhari defeat GEJ if na by resume?.. Bàbá this country don cast

Not all politicians are cultists, some may use the services of cultists because Buhari refused to implement electoral reforms making our elections prone to violence.

The statement that all prominent citizens in Nigeria belong to one cult or the other is what they use to deceive people like you during initiation, you get in and realise that cultists are criminals, extortionists, blackmailers, robbers and brigands and they are poor in every facets.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by EbenezerTriumph: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
NaijaRoyalty:
Ize iyamu is a cultist .
Edo people don't need a cultist to govern them at this time .
[/s] shut up
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by EbenezerTriumph: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
NaijaRoyalty:
Ize iyamu is a cultist .
Edo people don't need a cultist to govern them at this time .
[/s] shut up
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by perdollar(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2020
aaaaaaaahhhhh Pastor
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by InvertedHammer: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2020
/
We are still waiting for one Daddy G.O to vouch that he has repented and should be forgiven as noted in the Bible. Isn't that always a very convenient deception? As usual, the gullible zombies will clap and dance until it turns to 8 years of wailing and anguish. grin

/

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Prompto: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2020
jasent:
where did you dropped your chain? Pls pick it up before your enter express.lunatic bitch..
The agonizing wail of sorrow you n your entire family have been shedding since Ebele lost the presidential election which will never depart from your household won't be enough to stop Ize-Iyamu from becoming the governor.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by CreekCommando: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2020
Nothing good can ever come from a cultist! Once a Cultist is always a cultist; whether he later became a leader or a Pastor. Even when they repent to become Pastors, they still secretly sleep with members wives, exploit gullible Church members and defraud government officials and business men. Therefore, Ize-Iyamu is a bad man!

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Donedeal1(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2020
Kwanza:

https://punchng.com/ize-iyamu-denies-pouring-acid-on-student-as-undergraduate/
So pastor Ize Iyamu will say he didn't know the culprit till tomorrow ,sign of what to expect from him even as a governor.

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Ayed44: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2020
Judeerons32:
But nobody is pursuing Ize-Iyamu. He is the one confessing on his own.

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by jasent(m): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2020
Prompto:

The agonizing wail of sorrow you n your entire family have been sedding since Ebele lost the presidential election which will never depart from your household won't be enough to stop Ize-Iyamu from becoming the governor.
But his own confession will stop him,how about that dude?

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2020
If iyamu doesn't win the election, he should go all blazing after oshiomole for sending him on sabbatical grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by tonididdy(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2020
Kwanza:

https://punchng.com/ize-iyamu-denies-pouring-acid-on-student-as-undergraduate/
grin grin redeemed pastor indeed.

If this man wants to have even a 100 thousand votes, he must first drop down that title he is mocking.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by tonididdy(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2020
Judeerons32:
I agree with you Obaseki did nothing but Ize Iyamu is a cultists and has no place at the governor house.... NEVER... This self confession just dug him a grave.

I will personally ensure the market women and elderly in the state UNDERSTANDS this confession clearly.

... 4+4 like it or not.
Edo is not Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Omoslim26: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2020
Prompto:

All this running from pillar to post won't stop him becoming the next governor you know. Which of your governor in alaigbo is not a murderer, cultists n fraudster ? At Peter Obi already exposed himself as a multi facet criminal that is no longer up for debate.

4+4 issagoal

�����omo dis

SEFIA PAIN wey you dey feel so

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.