Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone (78645 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" / Ize-Iyamu: ‘I Was In Pyrates Confraternity But I Didn’t Pour Acid On Any Student / Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Billygee2u: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2020
bookson:
I perceive something smelly here.. I pity this man cos his now godfather has already destroyed his image beyond redemption. He is trying so hard to defend himself against his very own GODFATHER (OSHOMOLE)'s loquacity and careless talks. What a campaign strategy!! I wonder what this man's manifesto will be like.. #SMH
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Billygee2u: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2020
jlinkd78:
Already late. The damages caused on u by Oshiomole can't be fixed. If u went to d University and u read this defence from an unbiased point of view then u will agree with me that Oshiomole was right as per Iza Iyamu belonging to secret cult and d acid conspiracy
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Tareq1105: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2020
osydennyz:
Oshiomole knows him very well to have said these facts about him which he can't deny......4+4 tor`gba

We all have our past even you.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Minjim: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2020
And he went on to become a pastor.

If Paul the apostle contested in this election this same propaganda will be used against him

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Kay25(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2020
frog12:
nonsense. we live in the real world not christ world.

if you commit crime, you are punished by humans.

okay sir I hear you thank God he himself is a lawyer in the real world of yours betters till you can go ahead and charge him to court of law if you have your evidence.but I say to you there is nothing real about this mirage world of yours where death is the end than the world of Jesus where life is
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Biodun1929(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2020
1beat:
see flash back !!! .. since 1980 people still keep him records

40 freaking years ago. Just like most of Bill Cosby's accusers in his sexual assault case were from 40 something years ago. Men! We have to be careful with our actions in this life.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Lashist(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2020
Judeerons32:
Which weight or you didn't read the part where he went back to the same school and graduated from Law department? If he was quilty why did the school recall him?
Let's even assume he was guilty which obviously he was not. So someone with a bad past 35yrs ago cannot find Christ and change? Papa Ayo Oritsejafor had a special youth age but God found him.
I hear you Holy human from white generation.and here we preach everyday for people to change.
Obaseki should mention his projects so his supporters can trumpet same. Those are issues.
Bros you are part of the foolish nigerians we have in this country...if he has changed, its not politics he will go into...he can do humanitarian jobs or other stuffs...not politics that is always very dirty and full of violence

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Dansuqi: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2020
Nuel19:

Say no to Alcohol

It's not good for your health!

Are you ok
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Biodun1929(m): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2020
SavageMaster:

Oshio really finished Iyamu in this video

Damn! I just watched it. So much damage. These politicians are all the same.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Dagoma: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaSnbaqonJE
shocked So Oshiomole was correct yet Ize Iyamu was saying the disposed loquacious party chair never meant all he said from his heart? Politics!

Really, Oshomole was right!
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by dederocs(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2020
How can we see progress in our polity, when we cherish, worship and elect cultists, una suffer just dey start grin

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by CAUSTIC002: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2020
9 of 10 men from Edo state are active or retired cultist, l am wondering where they will get a holy candidate from, its a sad fact. Cultism needs to be heavily suppressed in our society else it will be the death of us.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by frog12: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2020
he is already in court for 700 million fraud.

so you think because he is a born-again we should allow a former cultist to be governor over us ??

the man is bad news !!

bad news brown. do you remember that wrestler ??

Kay25:

okay sir I hear you thank God he himself is a lawyer in the real world of yours betters till you can go ahead and charge him to court of law if you have your evidence.but I say to you there is nothing real about this mirage world of yours where death is the end than the world of Jesus where life is

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2020
Well-done pastor.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by chukswag(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2020
quentin06:
Well-done pastor.
thank you son, You can also call me pastist. Cos when I get to government house..you will know the difference

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by exseJ: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2020
For those asking if someone can resign his membership of the pyrate confrst, d answer is yes....moreover, pyrate confrat had made many suits against being proscribed a cult group and have won all their cases....so if he was a pyrate as at 1980, then he can't be a cultist and can't pour acid on anyone....pyrates were the food and intelligent gius on campus then.....the peace makers if I can coom it that way.....unfortunately for him, this rebuttal is coming too late....he should have gone to uniben to get the statements of the investigation of the panel and suit Oshiomole for defamation....
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Dminister(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2020
Never will a pastor cultist rule us. Obaseki is a goal!
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by frog12: 11:36am On Jul 06, 2020
how were those guys geniuses?

explain. what awards have they won? what were their WAEC or JAMB results. 9 As?

exseJ:
For those asking if someone can resign his membership of the pyrate confrst, d answer is yes....moreover, pyrate confrat had made many suits against being proscribed a cult group and have won all their cases....so if he was a pyrate as at 1980, then he can't be a cultist and can't pour acid on anyone....pyrates were the food and intelligent gius on campus then.....the peace makers if I can coom it that way.....unfortunately for him, this rebuttal is coming too late....he should have gone to uniben to get the statements of the investigation of the panel and suit Oshiomole for defamation....
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Bimpe29: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2020
"It was then I realized that somebody has poured acid on somebody" Pastor Ize Iyamu of Pyrates Confraternity.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Ayed44: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2020
Minjim:
And he went on to become a pastor.

If Paul the apostle contested in this election this same propaganda will be used against him
Pastor is just a title. Anybody can become a pastor. You can be a criminal and at the same time, a pastor. We have seen ritualists who are pastors. We have seen armed robbers who are pastors at the same time. And we have seen pastors who are rapists. The list is endless. So please stop using the title pastor to blackmail people.

Ize-Iyamu has told us he belonged to a cult group but he has not told us that he has resigned from the group.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Ayed44: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2020
Kay25:

Any man in Christ is a new creature old things have passed away.
Go and commit a crime and tell this to the judge in the court.

And by the way, who told you Ize-Iyamu is in Christ? Or do u think once u add the title "pastor" to your name, u automatically become born again?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by FlordFlorez(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2020
Pastor, so u are a cultist.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Ogbuu101: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2020
comshots:
There is no cultist that has never committed murder before.
Whitest lie.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by frog12: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2020
no mind these born again criminals.

ize-iyamu is on efcc trial for 700 million loot.

Ayed44:
Pastor is just a title. Anybody can become a pastor. You can be a criminal and at the same time, a pastor. We have seen ritualists who are pastors. We have seen armed robbers who are pastors at the same time. And we have seen pastors who are rapists. The list is endless. So please stop using the title pastor to blackmail people.

Ize-Iyamu has told us he belonged to a cult group but he has not told us that he has resigned from the group.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by blowjohn(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Ize iyamu is a cultist .

Edo people don't need a cultist to govern them at this time .

But cultists plenty for edo sha
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by cochexky: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by tehilah92(f): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
Why the governors no fit fine sef
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Awaja(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
Those asking if membership of pirates can be pit on hold,read attentively and u ll notice he’s not denying membership,na jack sparrow boy wan rule edo,u know what to expect
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Thonee(m): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
If you're from Edo state, after watching this video, kindly get ready to vote for PDP. Osho has destroyed Eze-Iyamu with bad mouth way back.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Tushed: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pyrates are not cultist
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by rafcrown(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
Those are the people in politics
Those are the people ruling Nigeria
The present and former cultists
The former and or present drug dealers
The Secret society members
The hired killers masters
The bank robbers god fathers
The human parts buyers and sellers
The present and past looters
The wicked souls
The enemies of the masses
GOD SAVE NIGERIA
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Gavorche: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
many nairalanders are hypocrite if it was a negative news against obaseki they would mostly ignore or insult and attack the poster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day / Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.