Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone (78641 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" / Ize-Iyamu: ‘I Was In Pyrates Confraternity But I Didn’t Pour Acid On Any Student / Ize-Iyamu: I Don’t Need Godfather To Win Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Kay25(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2020
Validated:
So, Pastor is not denying Oshomole's statement ... he was a cultist.

Do pyrates resign membership? I doubt it ooo. shocked shocked shocked
Any man in Christ is a new creature old things have passed away.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Ayed44: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2020
Macro231101:
English hard u abi, He Said He was a member, past tense
Once a cultist, always a cultist.

Show us his resignation letter.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Teejay13(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2020
It is left for the people of Edo to decide their leadership.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by hybridblood07(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2020
Respect yourself. Don't bring yourself out
IJOBA2:
TUALE SEA LORD cool
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by BERNIMOORE: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaSnbaqonJE
shocked So Oshiomole was correct yet Ize Iyamu was saying the disposed loquacious party chair never meant all he said from his heart? Politics!
it tells you how malicious they can go, its a trademark and that's why their e-rats will dig anything to malign opponent at.will.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by lightblazingnow(m): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Shuly03(f): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2020
IJOBA2:
TUALE SEA LORD cool
Say no to cultism.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Nuel19: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2020
Dansuqi:

Look at you. Is shuaibu not a cultist? Sorry,he will thrash obaseki

Say no to Alcohol

It's not good for your health!
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by RuddyFusion(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2020
No one knows tomorrow be mindful of what you do today

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by boogie2: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2020
Even if we forgive you for being a cultist. We know you are a thief. The money Goodluck gave to you to share on election day, where is it? We remember stole it and refused to share. The money Atiku gave you to share, where is it? You stole from government and you stole from the street.

We know you. You can never rule us. Big thief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by siverspooon(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2020
Oshiome buried that man in this video

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by McDonie: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2020
So bad how people analyze things.
Everyone is shouting, he is/was a cultist, Edo don't need a cultist for a governor.
You're condemning him, how about your own state governor? Can you bet your life that he isn't/wasn't one?

Am not canvassing for Ize Iyamu or who so ever. I personally will love to see the "Edo is not Lagos" go down perfectly.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Idadurun: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Timijo(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2020
You said you read law but you are not a barrister but a pastor.
Be careful of those who carry Bible in the day but AK 47 in the night.

Adams Oshiomhole

It seems Oshiomhole has ruined Ize Iyamu politically.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by sonofElElyon: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2020
read the story again... he said he went to the law school..

XXLMANDIGO:
I conveniently believe the acid narrative; you are indeed a Cultist and you never mentioned that you renounced from the Pyrate Confraternity. What's then the difference between a Cultist and a thief or a rogue? For a fact I am certain you were denied the privilege and recommendation of going to Law school by the Faculty of Law ,Uniben. That means the evidence against you must have been so incontrovertible , overwhelming too and same has cost you the opportunity of being a Barrister, the same reason why choose to be addressed as a Pastor.

The Bottom line is you are a Crook.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by jrusky(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2020
But I think Ize said all Oshio said about him was not from Oshio heart but how come Ize now accepted he was a cultist

These will be a lesson to all cultist thinking they are flexing their later days will be like this because they will be expose and embarrass at the time they never expect.

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Judeerons32: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2020
Brother the law school does not deny people who have requisite academic results and are forwarded by the schools admission because of vices. There are friends of mine who graduated with law degree but didn't pursue law school admission. It is optional only mandatory if one wants to practice law in Nigeria. If he had any disciplinary issues Uniben would have seized his results. The case of Kavanaugh u referenced I am sure u later realized allegations are not necessarily truths. Uniben investigated and decided to recall him.
Let's ask Obaseki to show his score card. Let him run on his record.the truth is he has non to run on.
AlphaT1:

This pastor guy was denied admission into the Law School, and he cannot practice law in Nigeria ...don't you think this is weighty enough for discussion? Did you follow-up on the congress screening to confirm US chief justice? They went as far back as when he bullied someone in high school, and the number of times he got drunk at a party (in high school). He had to explain clearly what happened, and also inform the house of his repentance from alcoholism/drunkenness.
Issues that bother on "questionable character" are serious issues, and they need to be clarified.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Strawberryg(f): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2020
chrisxxx:

Then let him remain in his domain of repentance-The church. That is the only place old things are not remembered.
In the secular world Records are kept and are recalled when needed

A very intelligent response

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by golddare: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2020
Kwanza:

https://punchng.com/ize-iyamu-denies-pouring-acid-on-student-as-undergraduate/

One thing I know about my school is that if you are guilty they will never call you back.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by frog12: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2020
and this is the frontrunner candidate for APC?

this has been said before, the people running nigeria used to be the cheats and cultmembers in school.
APC should remove this man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by frog12: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2020
and this is the frontrunner candidate for APC?

this has been said before, the people running nigeria used to be the cheats and cultmembers in school.
APC should remove this man!
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by abidem4real: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2020
Kwanza:

https://punchng.com/ize-iyamu-denies-pouring-acid-on-student-as-undergraduate/
If you want to know much about yourself and want your hidden secrets exposed, do join politics.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Judeerons32: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2020
The allegations are false. Uniben cleared him that is why he was called back. Let's even assume he was 35years ago and a pastor now. Apostle Paul who later became the most important apostle was what? Wale Soyinka who is referred today as a shining light founded that association.
These are distractions for Obaseki not to give his score card. His supporters I expect should be happy to list his achievements not whether a present day Pastor fought a student even before half of the voting population today was born.
ThreeBlackBird:

What manner of nonsense is this? Does a leopard change its spot?

If you daughter brings a renounced cultist or a former psychiatric patient home for marriage, will you allow?

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Judeerons32: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2020
I am here and now waiting for the achievements. On debt alone. In 2016 July d foreign debt of Exo was $179m. As at early 2020 it was $296m. Godwin had borrowed almost $100m in 3years. With the money he saved and refused to share I would have expected Edo to be London. What did he borrow the money for or used the saved funds for? Not a single school block built,not a single new hospital built,not a single new road started from start to finish, water storm project abandoned. Please educate me on his achievements apart from just shouting no sharing money without listing those who requested.
Virginnn:

If you want to learn about Obaseki's achievements in 4 years as a governor, just name the place and time. you will be educated.
Regarding the allegations against Ize Iyamu, it was Oshiomhole himself who passionately discredited him long ago. So it is left for Oshiobaba himself to come out and tell us he was just lying.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by frog12: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2020
tell us.
what is obaseki's achievement so far

Virginnn:

If you want to learn about Obaseki's achievements in 4 years as a governor, just name the place and time. you will be educated.
Regarding the allegations against Ize Iyamu, it was Oshiomhole himself who passionately discredited him long ago. So it is left for Oshiobaba himself to come out and tell us he was just lying.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by frog12: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2020
so he finished LLB but couldn't go to law school because of the rustication?

so politics is the only choice for him.

AlphaT1:

This pastor guy was denied admission into the Law School, and he cannot practice law in Nigeria ...don't you think this is weighty enough for discussion? Did you follow-up on the congress screening to confirm US chief justice? They went as far back as when he bullied someone in high school, and the number of times he got drunk at a party (in high school). He had to explain clearly what happened, and also inform the house of his repentance from alcoholism/drunkenness.
Issues that bother on "questionable character" are serious issues, and they need to be clarified.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Letmehearword: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2020
With the Polity and run for Osadebe crescent hotting up, and with this public acceptance of cultism by a supposed pastor and governorship aspirant, the victim of that attack can be instigated to institute a case of attempted murder and a total incapacitation against Ize Iyamu, its not going to be easy for him after this reaction, he shouldn't have tried this damage control as it has worsened things for him.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Billygee2u: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2020
Racoon:

shocked So Oshiomole was correct yet Ize Iyamu was saying the disposed loquacious party chair never meant all he said from his heart? Politics!
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by frog12: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2020
nonsense. we live in the real world not christ world.

if you commit crime, you are punished by humans.

Kay25:

Any man in Christ is a new creature old things have passed away.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Billygee2u: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2020
Validated:
So, Pastor is not denying Oshomole's statement ... he was a cultist.

Do pyrates resign membership? I doubt it ooo. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by Ayed44: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2020
Judeerons32:
Brother the law school does not deny people who have requisite academic results and are forwarded by the schools admission because of vices. There are friends of mine who graduated with law degree but didn't pursue law school admission. It is optional only mandatory if one wants to practice law in Nigeria. If he had any disciplinary issues Uniben would have seized his results. The case of Kavanaugh u referenced I am sure u later realized allegations are not necessarily truths. Uniben investigated and decided to recall him.
Let's ask Obaseki to show his score card. Let him run on his record.the truth is he has non to run on.
This thread is not about Obaseki's scorecard. It's about Ize-Iyamu's self confession.

Leave Obaseki out of this.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2020
Racoon:

This video!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.