Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out (116581 Views)

Jealous Zambian Wife Cut Husband's Penis While Sleeping Over Cheating Suspicion / Landlord, Wife Cut Tenant's Face Over Quit Notice / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Chirowman(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
bad condition
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nkyben: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

but you are sharing other people husbands on sugar daddy levels ?

But you can loose him abi
So that's all you can say
Because the way ur going it's obvious you can do thid kind of this or even more
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Aegerine: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Trayceey:
So if they cut a man's pennis, he'll still be alive. Na wa o . I didn't know o?

You are a perfect illustration of human personified evil. What a wicked soul you are. I am seriously weeping for the unfortunate being that will elevate someone like you with being a wife.

I just wish that the women are wiped off the face of this earth

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Very Terrible and painful Experience..

You need Healing of the Heart , soul and body..
Only GOD Can do that!

Stay strong Bro! Be positive to yourself!

Don't hurt yourself or anyone!
Look up to God! Prepare yourself for Eternity!
There is Nothing God Cannot Do!

Can God regrow the penis? undecided
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nkyben: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
redsun:
Good for him. What does a poor man need two wives for?

Pls shut ur trash!
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
This is an enrulouse situation.
Very very telepathic and perilous. It is em, em, northernlistic in nature.
So so sadistic.

A very sorriful act by the winch of a wife.

Too bad!
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nkyben: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
redsun:

Hey shut ur trash!
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by AfroKnight: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Women with crazy tempers will be telling you “that’s how I am, you should take me as I am”. Animal. She should be allowed to give birth then sentenced to 50 years in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by crackhouse(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
U are underprivileged and you married 2 wives? Guy carry your cross abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by annyz: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
Why not say the demon you brought in as a wife has finished you?
Why still call your wife if you are not guilty
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by AfroKnight: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
redsun:

Have sense. Just try to have small sense.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by brainhgeek(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Polygamy= early grave

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Nkyben: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
SexytorresE:
What kind of deep sleep warrant a sucksexful act from this witch? 2ndly , it’s this same word “I live it to imaginary God to judge” that is why we are the same place we are till date . 3rdly, Muslim women should stop This act of jealousy, ur religion permit 4 wives or so, why then getting jealous of what ur religion permit of? lipsrsealed all this will stop when African keep “I leave it to sky God” behind b4 we get there . For now we are still living blindly in The name of religion. Why living her to imaginary God when she should be dealt with ? Why then do we have laws ? If we can leave it to sky God? cheesy

So what do u expect when she doesn't have Christ in her?

Are they no longer killers
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by stuffs4me(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Geminita1:
Toor he will rest now.

How evil can you be. Why are you supporting such an evil act.

I pity the unfortunate man that will marry this evil thing

5 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by kalufelix(m): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
9gerian:
Never!

They (women) would be screaming blue murder, and forming hashtags all over social media by now. All female TV and radio programs would be airing and replaying the violence against women in abusive relationships.

Now that it is a man, they are giving tacit support to the woman through very weak reprimand and unlimited excuses.

The necessary and usual outrage is conspicuously absent.

I have never been this shocked in my life ... A near murder attempt ?? This must be fake news

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Agugbadin: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
SQLmastar:
The world should be rid of women!

Be specific, the world should be rid of black women
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Agugbadin: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Just kill the devil woman.

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by UrbanExotica(f): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Agugbadin:

Be specific, the world should be rid of black women
Your mom would be ashamed to read this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by smallsmall: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Recover and put a Bullet through her Evil heart. She should nto live to enjoy her actions.
Do me, l Do You ...God nor vex.
If you kill anyone who tries to kill you as evidenced by her action, it is called SELF DEFENCE.
undecided undecided
Enough of all these rampaging Evil women of today!

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Gee64: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Once upon a time, the woman named Eve befriended the devil and sold Adam out.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by smallsmall: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
9gerian:
Never!

They (women) would be screaming blue murder, and forming hashtags all over social media by now. All female TV and radio programs would be airing and replaying the violence against women in abusive relationships.

Now that it is a man, they are giving tacit support to the woman through very weak reprimand and unlimited excuses.

The necessary and usual outrage is conspicuously absent.

That is how mischievious and evil most women are!
They are like Donald trump, their "Sense of Right or Worng" is determined on How it selfishly benefits them.
undecided
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by kalufelix(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
crackhouse:
U are underprivileged and you married 2 wives? Guy carry your cross abeg.
jeeez ...even you shocked

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by tonididdy(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lol I have read over a hundred 'chai'... I can't help but laff grin profusely.

This generation and sex... Is the prick the most important thing in this world grin
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by NigeriaB(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Surgeons in the United Kingdom have reattached a man's penis nearly a day after it was cut off, the longest documented time the organ has been without a blood supply and still successfully replanted.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Strawberryg(f): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:
In his next life he won't dare cheat again

Are u implying that this is the right action to take wen ur partner is cheating on u? I hope u know the men here are reading this hate speech n one sided aproval of violence? Is violence now to be justified wen its not a woman dat is at the receiving end?
How much more wicked can u be for u to support this kind of crime?
Gosh!

12 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by smallsmall: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
lalasticlala:
See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/5962646/8-month-pregnant-woman-chops-off

https://punchng.com/its-sad-my-wife-ended-my-life-this-way-taraba-man-whose-spouse-cut-off-his-manhood/?amp=1

Marriage is not by force. To stay married is not by force. She should have walked out of the marriage instead of torturing this man. Could it be that she put a substance in his food that made him sleep deep?

She obviously DRUGGED HIM before committing the act.
The male manhood is very sensitive and if you touch it, the man would probably have awaken, not to mention that she has to hold it properly and and knife through it, to achieve her aim. The man would have woken up immediately, if not that he was drugged.

This is PREMEDITATED ATTMEPTED MURDER and that woman should spend the rest of her life in prison is the man survives but if he dies, she should be HANGED by her miserable neck.

Men, hear me!
Anytime you are having serious issues with your wife, move her out of your presence, sleep in a separate room and lock your door when asleep.
CAUTION, IS THE WEAPON OF THE WISE!

Most Women of today are Evil Killers, dont make yourself an easy target just because of what some idiots would say.
Its your Life, take care of it.

6 Likes

Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by LizBathory(f): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
serves him right
Re: Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out by Angel1696: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
The heart of a woman is like the deepest ocean no one knows its boundaries brethren pls when swimming always use life jacket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story / Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.