Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Was Scam Online - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Scam Online (8728 Views)

How I Was Scam By My Facebook Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Scam Online by QuinieR(f): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
GEEBITE:
Sorry about this for some people it is small change but it hurts when you get scammed out of hard earned money. Next time be cautious when dealing with online sellers or go through reputable channels. Are you keen on recovery or you want to move on? Best wishes.

@ bolded,I dnt think that comment is needed undecided
Thank you anyway
Re: I Was Scam Online by QuinieR(f): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
GEEBITE:
Dont say it is greed,you were just trying to be shrewd.

I agree embarassed
Re: I Was Scam Online by Mayng01(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
QuinieR:

Thank you kiss lemme cry my cry in silence cry

Lol! So sorry. Please, let this be the last time you will ever transact online. God will replenish you. & give it back to you in ten folds. Leave, them, let them continue, very soon she will be caught & stripped naked & disgraced, while their male counterparts are burnt publicly with tyres around their necks & the people on nairaland will still be saying jungle justice is bad. This is one of the reasons my sis.
Re: I Was Scam Online by DonroxyII: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2020
God bless Nairaland ... She thought me how to discover scammers... I followed a business/Investment thread those days on Bitcoin, Paypall ... I was just an ordinary follower as I dont post... see Scamming everywhere even escrow (Most trusted members) would scam ...

the thread made me prepared my mind very well... I was nearly scammed on telegram .. my scammer already sent fake bank alert to my phone with all my details intact asking me to send the goods .... my first time doing business on telegram ooo (Bitcoin from MMM grin)

My Nairaland brain keeps telling me, you are about to be scammed ... it's not the money that pain person, it's that someone render your own brain useless and makes a fool outa you ...

I kept refreshing my bank App ... Nothing ... I sent one of my bro to go and check ATM for me (#100 tfare) nothing ... Nothing on ATM ...

I told the scammer, I wouldn't send unless My Bank App shows money ooo .... the dude started calling me a scammer, he showed me his debit alert .... He started lamenting and telling me how urgently he needed the bitcoin to do a transaction... he told me 5mins from now, he would lose alot of money due to me not sending my Bitcoin....

My Nairaland brain kept telling me ... That's how they do (God bless that thread , it is still existing)

On the telegram group, a lady just raised alert that she has been scammed by my Scammer ... I revealed my ordeal to the lady and posted her a link to the thread to read from a to z ....

the useless dude just told me "Oil dey ur head" grin grin grin ... if not .... he said how come I didnt gel even as a newbie .... grin .......

Never put emotions to business or matter of heart (Love) ........ Life is just business ... heaven or hell is not even free , you have to do something to deserve either grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Scam Online by QuinieR(f): 10:09am On Aug 13, 2020
Mayng01:

Lol! So sorry. Please, let this be the last time you will ever transact online. God will replenish you. & give it back to you in ten folds. Leave, them, let them continue, very soon she will be caught & stripped naked & disgraced, while their male counterparts are burnt publicly with tyres around their necks & the people on nairaland will still be saying jungle justice is bad. This is one of the reasons my sis.

Thank you kiss
Re: I Was Scam Online by QuinieR(f): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2020
DonroxyII:
God bless Nairaland ... She thought me how to discover scammers... I followed a business/Investment thread those days on Bitcoin, Paypall ... I was just an ordinary follower as I dont post... see Scamming everywhere even escrow (Most trusted members) would scam ...

the thread made me prepared my mind very well... I was nearly scammed on telegram .. my scammer already sent fake bank alert to my phone with all my details intact asking me to send the goods .... my first time doing business on telegram ooo (Bitcoin from MMM grin)

My Nairaland brain keeps telling me, you are about to be scammed ... it's not the money that pain person, it's that someone render your own brain useless and makes a fool outa you ...

I kept refreshing my bank App ... Nothing ... I sent one of my bro to go and check ATM for me (#100 tfare) nothing ... Nothing on ATM ...

I told the scammer, I wouldn't send unless My Bank App shows money ooo .... the dude started calling me a scammer, he showed me his debit alert .... He started lamenting and telling me how urgently he needed the bitcoin to do a transaction... he told me 5mins from now, he would lose alot of money due to me not sending my Bitcoin....

My Nairaland brain kept telling me ... That's how they do (God bless that thread , it is still existing)

On the telegram group, a lady just raised alert that she has been scammed by my Scammer ... I revealed my ordeal to the lady and posted her a link to the thread to read from a to z ....

the useless dude just told me "Oil dey ur head" grin grin grin ... if not .... he said how come I didnt gel even as a newbie .... grin .......

Never put emotions to business or matter of heart (Love) ........ Life is just business ... heaven or hell is not even free , you have to do something to deserve either grin grin
Wow cheesy, Thank God you were not scam,your own better
Re: I Was Scam Online by DonroxyII: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
QuinieR:

Wow cheesy, Thank God you were not scam,your own better
https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals#46963754....

Exactly the thread above prepared my mind ... If you go through that thread , You will be amazed and be trained ... That thread trained me because I never conduct any business online before .... I just read their brouhahas and digesting their actions ....

Scammers come like a dove but once they get what they want they become a lion....

1 Like

Re: I Was Scam Online by TheEnforcer: 1:14am On Sep 21, 2020
Interesting
Re: I Was Scam Online by Jammy28(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2020
Since you have the name,account number and bank name.

Go to the person's bank branch at your area,ask to see the Head of Operations or Service Manager (whichever name the bank uses) and lodge your complaint with them.
The account will be used to track the owner,EXCEPT the DSE that brought in that customer didn't do the proper KYC, that fellows house address will be on the account opening form.

Banks are against such fraudsters.
Re: I Was Scam Online by QuinieR(f): 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
Jammy28:
Since you have the name,account number and bank name.

Go to the person's bank branch at your area,ask to see the Head of Operations or Service Manager (whichever name the bank uses) and lodge your complaint with them.
The account will be used to track the owner,EXCEPT the DSE that brought in that customer didn't do the proper KYC, that fellows house address will be on the account opening form.

Banks are against such fraudsters.

My dear I have forgotten that one ooo
Everyday for the thief but one day for the owner..
Re: I Was Scam Online by QuinieR(f): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
QuinieR:

I went to my bank and the wahala no be here o�,they even look uninterested so I had to back out..
Thanks for your advice

Meanwhile
Re: I Was Scam Online by Jammy28(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2020
QuinieR:

Meanwhile

Oh,....ok.
Alright then.
All will be well.
Re: I Was Scam Online by DenreleDave(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2020
QuinieR:
Hello Nairalanders
I chat up a Hair vendor on WhatsApp on Friday,got her number on her Fb page.she uploaded a lot of beautiful and cheap wig which varies from 5k and above(I like one of the frontal bob wig which was 12k).
We talk,she act so genuine becos she sent me a voice note,she even do video call with me,she gave me assurance of which I fell for it(mayb becos of the video call)..paid to her acct and she promise to deliver it to me on Saturday which was yesterday..
Unfortunately I have not receive any package,she refuse reading my chat talk more of replying and she is always online,finally she blocked me,she stop picking my calls too..

PS-That’s are phone no and acct no,is dere anything I can do with it...
Chai scamming pple in this pandemic 12k hair+1k delivery. 13k in total chai cry

How far... Quine, have u collected your money back
Re: I Was Scam Online by QuinieR(f): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:

How far... Quine, have u collected your money back
I didn’t oo
That one don go embarassed
Re: I Was Scam Online by DenreleDave(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2020
QuinieR:

I didn’t oo
That one don go embarassed

Trying to message her Sha.. Msg nt delivered yet

Is she still using that number
Re: I Was Scam Online by QuinieR(f): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:

Trying to message her Sha.. Msg nt delivered yet

Is she still using that number
She block me already
Re: I Was Scam Online by DenreleDave(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2020
QuinieR:

She block me already

I messaged her..
Re: I Was Scam Online by DenreleDave(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2020
QuinieR:
Hello Nairalanders
I chat up a Hair vendor on WhatsApp on Friday,got her number on her Fb page.she uploaded a lot of beautiful and cheap wig which varies from 5k and above(I like one of the frontal bob wig which was 12k).
We talk,she act so genuine becos she sent me a voice note,she even do video call with me,she gave me assurance of which I fell for it(mayb becos of the video call)..paid to her acct and she promise to deliver it to me on Saturday which was yesterday..
Unfortunately I have not receive any package,she refuse reading my chat talk more of replying and she is always online,finally she blocked me,she stop picking my calls too..

PS-That’s are phone no and acct no,is dere anything I can do with it...
Chai scamming pple in this pandemic 12k hair+1k delivery. 13k in total chai cry

What is her Facebook name
Re: I Was Scam Online by DenreleDave(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2020
QuinieR:

She block me already

Her face book page name
Re: I Was Scam Online by QuinieR(f): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:

Her face book page name

Re: I Was Scam Online by Burgerlomo: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2020
Re: I Was Scam Online by DenreleDave(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2020
QuinieR:
undecided

Is this her page still active

If yes, pls send me the direct link to her Facebook page..

I need direct link coz I went to Facebook now and I saw so many stella hair
Re: I Was Scam Online by QuinieR(f): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:

Is this her page still active

If yes, pls send me the direct link to her Facebook page..

I need direct link coz I went to Facebook now and I saw so many stella hair
I didn’t see it too
I notice her page usually comes up once in a while.it seems she will deactivate for a while and activate it again.the lady too get sense,awon hush puppy family
Re: I Was Scam Online by DenreleDave(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2020
QuinieR:

I didn’t see it too
I notice her page usually comes up once in a while.it seems she will deactivate for a while and activate it again.the lady too get sense,awon hush puppy family

It is well
Re: I Was Scam Online by Eagba(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2020
DenreleDave:

It is well
bros thanks for trying
Re: I Was Scam Online by Eagba(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2020
QuinieR:

I didn’t see it too
babe why not tweet at her bank directly with her account number
Re: I Was Scam Online by QuinieR(f): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
Eagba:
babe why not tweet at her bank directly with her account number
I am not on tweeter
Thanks for ur input
Re: I Was Scam Online by DenreleDave(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
QuinieR:

I am not on tweeter
Thanks for ur input

Then sign up on Twitter and do so..

Even banks have whatsapp numbers
Re: I Was Scam Online by Moogurisar: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2020
There is scam pretty much anywhere online these days. It is still upon those who know to know what is spam and what is not scam. Then again you can always tell a scam by the fact that they offers some very interesting things that just look too good to be true.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scam Online by Cohelm(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
i learn my lesson with online scammers a long time ago. I was almost scammed once but it is just that I was a person that pays attention to some very small details that scammers always have. I managed to get rid of the scammers in a very short while. They got nothing from me.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scam Online by Small080(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
VicM6:
If you were scam online then what d fu*k did u want us to do now.... you did a transaction online with an individual you haven't met nd tinz went messy....Sis, we aren't detective here nd we aren't a fucki*g police officer.... so carry ur case alone and let we NL ride in peace
The way some people dey reason eh..... See this nigger as he reason am grin grin
Re: I Was Scam Online by ArticleBeast: 6:50am On Oct 18, 2020
VicM6:
My sis, 4get ur money.... stop doing online business.... dis people aren't trustworthy at all... although some of them are real but few... just few..... i heard a guy saying he bought a tv set from one guy by d name Onilebaba and later on he found out d tv was a trash.... So since then i lost hope in anytin online business...... Am not harsh, am jst angry how some people still trust some fellow individual's to d extent of sending them cash for a business trans...

Am sorry 4 ur lost of cash sis.... u said since march, b4 d corona stuff........ wait nd see wat will happen.
But others have been speaking well of Onlinebaba. There is bound to be issues one at some point with second hand goods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Simple Ways Of Turning A Guy On / Ghanian Secondary School Girls Caught Having Gang S3X With Nigerians / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bare Boob Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.