Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,445 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Women More Religious Than Men? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women More Religious Than Men? (948 Views)

Why Are Women More Religious Than Men? / Why Are Women More Religious Than Men? / Are Women More Religious than Men? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women More Religious Than Men? by Soundmind(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2007
I have obseverved that women are more religious than men. They show more comittement, care, love and are even more hardworking than men in things of God. Recall that the apostles of Jesus Christ were all men. Pls, what do you think that have caused this?
Re: Women More Religious Than Men? by stimulus(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2007
What has happened is that with time, the chauvinistic boasting in the male specie has been humbled. We simply cannot do without women; and any shakara will further impoverish the male folks in matters of spirituality.

Remember what they say: "Behind every successful man, there's a woman!"

Wonder who has been standing behind every failure who is a man as well! undecided
Re: Women More Religious Than Men? by Iman3(m): 12:53am On Jun 18, 2007
There is a difference between religiosity and religiousness.Women are well versed in the former but less so in the latter. Whether women are more religious than men is hard to establish.
Re: Women More Religious Than Men? by AlRaheem(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2007
@TOPIC
Yeah right!!  These guys are asleep and not paying attention
I can't even say they wish!!  let me shut up before i insult them- more religious my ass
you're fools to their softness.  Wickeder than wicked close minded group of people<-maybe i'll take it back and just say: They don't know what they are doing(Some or Majority) depending on Region.  I Love Righteous GirlZ!!
@topic
if more women r more religious than men-Then the mens won't be as bad(out of order) Same cycle from the beginning.!! I hope u get it!!! I don't know how to put it right now
Re: Women More Religious Than Men? by efuah(f): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2007
Women are very soft in the heart.
That's the only reason.
Re: Women More Religious Than Men? by AlRaheem(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2007
God bless u efuah, the only reason what?
Re: Women More Religious Than Men? by dtwsola(m): 3:21am On Jun 20, 2007
It is because women are less intelligent then men.
Re: Women More Religious Than Men? by AlRaheem(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2007
This world won't be so bad if women, were strictly for God!!!they should be the last people doing wrong, I wish they are all Godly
Re: Women More Religious Than Men? by obanikoro2(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2007
maybe they are more bothered about the tins around them sad

dtw_sola:

It is because women are less intelligent then men.

u cant be more wrong
Re: Women More Religious Than Men? by AlRaheem(m): 5:32am On Apr 09, 2008
Ok has anybody notice there r no females  posting to this thread.
Thats there problem they alway limit or isolate themselves and rarely participating in any real things bout life and wasting time with wrong things instead.  There are special ones though and  they are usually unoticeable or in love already w a good guy or bad guy!!.  Step up woman grow and excell.  Participate w/ us properly, the right way!!
I Can Help
email me@ gyarservices@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Bodily Mutilations And Cosmetic Adornments / Free Thought: Free Yourself From The Shackles Of Religion. / Church Member Defrauds Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.