Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) (124456 Views)

Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
Openbusiness3:
complementary insult grin mad oh grin
nope,on the contrary I liked the imagination.. with some effort and handling,he could beat a good track in fiction
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by stabilizer: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
slowpoke obaseki duped APC, and he is about to duped PDP again. or PDP is about to dupe slowpoke obaseki the way PDP duped ize iyamu 4yrs ago.
APC has learn their lesson,
both PDP and slowpoke obaseki are the bigger losers.

If jack marry smith on a masculine level... Its gonna be jackshit
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lipscomb:
Obaseki is a betrayal.
Him betray you ni?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
If Atiku and Obasanjo fight never taught party supporters anything, I wonder if they will ever learn.

Never kill yaself over same people plundering your common health.

But on a more serious note, I watched video of where Oshiomole criticized Ize Iyamu and am like do we even have people with any iota of integrity in this country?

This type of thing can only happen in a country like Nigeria. Just imagine an Obama telling Americans that a particular candidate is a cultist, a killer, a looter and then turning around to campaign for the same candidate.

What gives him the courage? Is it that he has apologized and sworn an affidavit that he was lieing? What exactly? I may not also like Obaseki as I am yet to be convinced on his works in Edo but to see Oshiomole campaign for same candidate he once called all sorts of names is a big slap on the face of the common man.

What I will advise Edo indigenes is for them to know that it is not only Obaseki vs Ize Iyamu. Look for another credible candidate and vote.

But should I have no other options, if I am to vote, I will vote Obaseki. This nonsense of politicians taking everyone for a fool must stop.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO BEHAVE BLACK FOREVER.
why all dese long epistle?Mr man,u are a pdp apologist
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Dynamite789: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
The day Amadioha wedded longer throat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by TruthinAction: 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Your best friend could be your worst enemy and your worst enemy your best friend - Words of Bob Marley.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by kay29000(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
ODJ124:
It doesn't matter.....
Lara is an epitome of beauty.... From the Yoruba side of Cape Verde

Yoruba side of Cape Verde? Are you for real? I didn't know that.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by adecz: 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
Unfortunately, both his Best man &
wife have abandoned him!!

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by oluwatosink: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
nonyofor2:
But this Oshiomole wor wor no be small
That one no mean anything, as far as you have got the cas$
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by kay29000(m): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
freshvine:

They met at an event, Lara was at the far end of a table to Oshiomhole, and he( Oshiomhole) asked his orderly to move to Lara and gift her 50,000 dollars, Surprised Lara return to thank Oshiomhole for the kind gesture but Oshiomhole gladly told her there's more million dollars for her if she could come to Nigeria. The rest is history.

Is this a true story?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by bobluck: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lipscomb:
Obaseki is a betrayal.

Please can you define that?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by israelmao(m): 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2020
Look at Buhari looking lost in those shots.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
Obaseki bleeped up big time
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by dododawa1: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
I don't know is this USULESs people U are talking about
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Jayphresh(m): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lipscomb:
Obaseki is a betrayal.
And you’rea very big fool...!�
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Wantam: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Who was Father of the day?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by ODJ124(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kennydoc:

Her name is IARA not LARA.
Hmm.. ..It's L
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by ODJ124(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
kay29000:

Yoruba side of Cape Verde? Are you for real? I didn't know that.
just saying..... but Yorubas are in Cape Verde.. shall

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by kay29000(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
ODJ124:

just saying..... but Yorubas are in Cape Verde.. shall

Okay.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by SweetiliciousD: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
In politics, there is nothing like permanent friends.

Obasanjo said the money athifku stole from Nigeria can fund Nigeria budget for 2 decades.

Did that stop ipob miscreants from laying their worthless lives for athifku' to be president?

IPOB, your nightmare in Edo state matter.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by tunize(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
nonyofor2:
But this Oshiomole wor wor no be small
But the guy accat handsome.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by aliasdueprocess: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
That's politics in Nigeria for you cry kiss
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by kalufelix(m): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
They are all the same my brother... Oshiomole can easily be working for PDP sef...
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sammy07:
Wait, how d heck was he able to toast that lady with his ugly face??

He just showed her bundles of cash "Case closed"...and I don't mean in naira, I mean bundles of pounds, dollars and euros. He didn't have to say anything else, she was the one that asked him, "will you marry me?" grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by OgeFather(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
Abeg is it only me that noticed bubu's look in that picture ?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by double77: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
So Obaseki was Oshiomole's best man at his wedding?

Nigerian politics.
No permanent friend and No permanent enemy.

More pictures.
Obaseki look like a blind man
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by beejaay: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
In politics, there is nothing like permanent friends.

Obasanjo said the money athifku stole from Nigeria can fund Nigeria budget for 2 decades.

Did that stop ipob miscreants from laying their worthless lives for athifku' to be president?

Your life is rolled round ipob.. It show your life is miserable wothout ipob.. I just pity your generation and the baby you will use your spermto produce.. Omo ale jatijati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
sandrapretty:
there you go again.
afonjas and mouth making

Yoruba extend to Haiti, Colombia Brazil Cuba Portugal the Carribean islands, and some parts of central America
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by beejaay: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ernesttoby30:
That is politics for you. No permanent friend and no permanent enemy. Everything is just for personal gain.

This not politics but stupidity.. This is politician taking citizens for a fool knowing very well that the citizen are dumb enough not to see through them
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
If Atiku and Obasanjo fight never taught party supporters anything, I wonder if they will ever learn.

Never kill yaself over same people plundering your common health.

But on a more serious note, I watched video of where Oshiomole criticized Ize Iyamu and am like do we even have people with any iota of integrity in this country?

This type of thing can only happen in a country like Nigeria. Just imagine an Obama telling Americans that a particular candidate is a cultist, a killer, a looter and then turning around to campaign for the same candidate.

What gives him the courage? Is it that he has apologized and sworn an affidavit that he was lieing? What exactly? I may not also like Obaseki as I am yet to be convinced on his works in Edo but to see Oshiomole campaign for same candidate he once called all sorts of names is a big slap on the face of the common man.

What I will advise Edo indigenes is for them to know that it is not only Obaseki vs Ize Iyamu. Look for another credible candidate and vote.

But should I have no other options, if I am to vote, I will vote Obaseki. This nonsense of politicians taking everyone for a fool must stop.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO BEHAVE BLACK FOREVER.

@ Bolded

My brother, people are people everywhere.

Obama entered Hillary Clinton heavily during the 2008 DNC primaries.

But he then campaigned for her in 2016.

Lindsay Graham, a Republican senator, was heavily critical of Trump before the 2016 election.

He went further than even some Democrats.

4 years down the road and he's now one of his biggest supporters.

Before...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bkDykGhM8c

After...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqNXhhovVho
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
ODJ124:

Hmm.. ..It's L

Shebi you won't do your research before talking.

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by guru90: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Please, how did oshiom. Won that beautiful lady heart.. I don't think that is only money de man used on that lady.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) / Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.