Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) (124427 Views)

Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by j1mmy: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2020
Check out mallam face...looking at baba Osho trophy...kai, imagine me on tof

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by ODJ124(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kennydoc:

Shebi you won't do your research before talking.
u need to do urs judiciously...

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Sammy07: 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
OpinionCounts:

He just showed her bundles of cash "Case closed"...and I don't mean in naira, I mean bundles of pounds, dollars and euros. He didn't have to say anything else, she was the one that asked him, "will you marry me?" grin grin grin

grin grin
This crack me up

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by bizhop01: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
Trouble started when Obaseki fucck Lara,
we are still watching this movie cool
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Blavas(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kia but oshomole ugly ooooooo.see vain for person head
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
I pride myself as some1 who doesn't give a shyt about the mundane life. But seriously, God forgive me, Lara oshomole is one beautiful woman

1 Share

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by BENARI: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Simplyleo:
In politics, there is nothing like permanent friends.

Obasanjo said the money athifku stole from Nigeria can fund Nigeria budget for 2 decades.

Did that stop ipob miscreants from laying their worthless lives for athifku' to be president?

This post speaks volumes about the worth of the poster. By all indication, he's a bitter hater. What a heavy burden he bears.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
When monkey got married to mammy water
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
SpecialAgent:
I pride myself as some1 who doesn't give a shyt about the mundane life. But seriously, God forgive me, Lara oshomole is one beautiful woman
not only beautiful. Her ringtones go sweet die. If you know you know
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Dminister(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
This is what he wanted when he was pretending he was fighting for the poor masses as a labour union leader. He used the market women, students, laborers, okada men and motorists to get access to public funds and using the same funds to procure a beautiful young woman from another country.

Karma is a bitch. He used the people and he has been used and dumped.

Osho the monkey now if you hear Obaseki is coming start running. That Edo university funds you channelled to your private account instead of Edo government account that started the problem between you and Obaseki will continue to hurt you. Most zealous corrupt man.

Obasanjo said it that you are the most corrupt man and the people didn't listen.

You established a hospital in your home town and you are taking 90% of the state university funds generated yearly while you give only 10% to the Edo government. Greedy man. Obaseki should have allowed it continue the way you wanted and because he didn't allow you, you shifted your support to the thief that is also corrupt as you.

Did you established the university for your private pocket? Wicked and evil man.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by dumininu01(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sammy07:
Wait, how d heck was he able to toast that lady with his ugly face??
Ego grin grin bro money is the answer

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Yankee101: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
This is the only suit I noticed fit Obaseki well

Abeg his wardrobe assistant take note and better his outfits
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by IpobOsuIgbo: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
osamz007:
IF IRAQ AND IRAN FIT FIGHT WHO BE OSHO AND OBASEKI

EDO NO BE LAGOS

And what is the meaning of Edo no be Lagos?
Una get sense so?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by idahme(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lipscomb:
Obaseki is a betrayal.

Did he take what belongs to you? Who did he betray? Edo people or a man would wants to steal and destroy. U guys should park well for your Godfather.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Very ugly man, even if its free I can't bleep this man undecided
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
ODJ124:

See this guy! I showed you a screenshot of her Instagram account which she created herself and wrote her name by herself, and you are here showing me something from Wikipedia or a blog where someone like you wrote her name as Lara. Are you for real?
This is her Facebook account. What can you see? Iara or Lara? So she doesn't know how to spell her name?
Please use your brain, alright?

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Startrap: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
Buhari's look reflects the beauty's disgust at kissing the beast
Charmingrascal:

So what?

What concerns me with his best man

PMB was the groom's father and party still scatter
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
ODJ124:

By the way, these are different media agencies spelling her name as Iara

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
see fiñe girl, chai oshimolo dey enjoiy oo
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
What a picture grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin

Full of memes

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2020
Wonderful. U don’t mean it?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by bilulu(m): 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lipscomb:
Obaseki is a betrayal.
What do you guys always mean by betrayer? Did Oshiomole not also betray those who brought him in? You guys will celebrate him for fighting godfathers but will say someone else betray him. I don't know how u guy reason o
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Myablew: 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
Osho fit asasinate obaseki? tongue
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Openbusiness3:
dis wan na Mrs(Dr)............or you get twin?
fbi have been do some investigating right ?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
iara not Lara

Yoruba side of Cape Verde
You well so?
Mr man there are no Yorubas outside Nigeria

Yoruba land was divided by the Europeans among themselves. So you have them in Nigeria and outside Nigeria - Benin Republic and Togo. But that of Cape Verde is as strange as Lara's disappearance from Oshiomole's life.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
With all honesty this Oshiomhole Na very ugly man. I can't imagine how this man fvcked Lara. Gees!
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
No people like Oshi-Omo-ole they make white men make fun of Africans as Apes. No small this man carry differ from baboons.
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Whatless what? This statement will stand against you in the court of law

Simplyleo:
In politics, there is nothing like permanent friends.

Obasanjo said the money athifku stole from Nigeria can fund Nigeria budget for 2 decades.

Did that stop ipob miscreants from laying their worthless lives for athifku' to be president?
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Lara didn't smile or laugh in any picture grin
Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by aribasoye1: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sammy07:
He did it with money no be mouth o

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol
Oga he didn’t do any toasting, his money did all the work, that’s why after she had save enough money from him, she Japa.
Woman can marry a monkey with money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) / Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.