Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] (7764 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / It Sucks When Everyone Is Sleeping But You're Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / It Really Sucks When All Those Slutty, Fresh Kind Of Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] by Dybala11(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
dotunibrahim7:
Corn flakes =350
Noodles= shouldn't be more than 2k...I bought indomie noodle half carton for 1k..due to corona
Are you kidding, cornflakes is sold for nothing less than #600 in my area here, depending on the brand sha cos there's another sold for #800.
Re: It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] by Dybala11(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
dotunibrahim7:
Well prices over here in my place are still okay o
Wow, lucky you.
Re: It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] by dotunibrahim7(m): 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
Dybala11:

Are you kidding, cornflakes is sold for nothing less than #600 in my area here, depending on the brand sha cos there's another sold for #800.
yeah depends on the brand and size...some goes for 500, 1000
Re: It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] by bestboo001: 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
iLegendd..Nice play on words, I was expecting something different sha. But on a literal note, do you think its possible for a woman to cheat on you? I mean despite all the skills you have both in and out of the other room.

Pls give me a simple YES or NO..Thanks
Re: It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Yes, but it has never happened because I don't date. The opposite happens. They cheat on their boyfriends with me. But as a child of God, I'll tell them to be faithful to their men and they'll say he isn't romantic and he sucks in bed (even though he has money).

From there, I'll chip in my business idea for her to buy him our book called Lasticle so he can improve. Business don set be that and more money is made.

1 Like

Re: It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] by bowagateglobal: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Greetings,

I reckon your week is coming up fine?

We offer the best Export and Import services to and from over eighty countries around the world.

We are the Top Best Customs licenced Freight Forwarding Company in Nigeria you can find on Instagram.

We are the Top logistics Company for your Fast and safe delivery service within Lagos state, Nigeria.

For any questions and enquiries kindly reach us on WhatsApp:
0 8 1 4 7 0 6 8 4 7 2.

or on mail:
info@bowagateglobal.com

to serve you better. Thank You

lefulefu:
hmm is it not that same place someone told me a bottle of cocacola can go for 1500 -2000 naira cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.well the oil workers have spoilt the place with the way they lavish money i guess cheesy
Re: It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] by bestboo001: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
I see..You be real business man. Always seeing an opportunity to make moi in any situation. Abeg no forget say you still owe us one thread oo wer you been promise. Thanks
Re: It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] by Anyiamaka: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
iLegendd:
@Anyiamaka, I'm worse than annoying and I can never be normal — normal is for idîots. You've not seen anything.

If I'm annoying and you know a lot about my post and can't resist it, then it's a cue for me to be more annoying so you can become obsessed.

When you become obsessed with me, I can actually control your emotions. I'll make you angry when I want and I'll make you happy when I want. My puppet. #Wink

Nezzjnr:

Dude stop shaming yourself.

Act like someone who's sensible even if you're not... Don't make it obvious

One love bro cool
Re: It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] by Nezzjnr: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Anyiamaka:

Wadup with the quote
Re: It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] by Anyiamaka: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Wadup with the quote

It is classy, very mature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Oprah Winfrey Had To Say About Men / What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position / Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.