Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? (3054 Views)

Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:09am On Jul 07, 2020
LizBathory:
Bottom line, mind your business. No be your toto dem dey use straff.
True talk. Best we live and let others live. Not everyone will b into young men. If so, who will give succor to the old?
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by OlawaleBammie: 6:19am On Jul 07, 2020
Muna4real:
Money? No ohhhhh. You mean that they can withstand an old man just because of money? Sleeping with him is the one that is even peppering my body. How can they lie down and open their bodies for an old man because of money?
just like ur personal text, life is a marathon!!! and everybody is on the lookout for that extra energy to survive the race, soo marrying and oldie and getting the dough is an energy, being willed the half of the inheritance/spoils of the man after his demise is another energy, and remember, oldies are not more likely to break ur heart like the young guys, so ur relationship with him is almost safe and dat is one of the external energy to survive the race.

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by OlawaleBammie: 6:27am On Jul 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
We have handsome, good physique old men naw. I was referring to the nollywood actor Rmd o

It's irritating but at same time u can marry some ok na
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 07, 2020
Yo' wanna know why they are comfortable? Yeah! I got yo', y'see? They already got the chair & hafta come-for-table... grin grin
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 6:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Spysees:
Yo' wanna know why they are comfortable? Yeah! I got yo', y'see? They already got the chair & hafta come-for-table... grin grin

Lol
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Gentle0wavez: 6:42am On Jul 07, 2020
Different strokes for different folks, even rich men daughters marry old men. It's not only money.
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Vyzz: 7:21am On Jul 07, 2020
Muna4real:

I didn't mention names sir. And I'm minding my business. That's why I'm asking this question on a faceless forum like nairaland. And since you think that what they did was okay, I don't think that they should be bothered about it at all. In fact I expect them to convince me to seeing the joy in marrying an old man . There is one of them disturbing me at the moment.

I don't understand..... Like a young lady disturbing u.....

Or are u a lady and an old man is disturbing u....? grin
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2020
Muna4real:
Money? No ohhhhh. You mean that they can withstand an old man just because of money? Sleeping with him is the one that is even peppering my body. How can they lie down and open their bodies for an old man because of money?
.....Ask Regina Daniels. She sure do have answers for you.
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2020
Y'see? It's not 'bout the money, jewelries & cars. Ain't no friggin' life of luxury; it's all 'bout bein' loyal, respectful, honest, carin' & forgivin'; I tell ya, old(er) men got it all, knownsayin'? They got the qualities that make an ideal partner. Followin'? Unlike their younger counterparts, that are prone to cheatin'. They lie, hit their partners, jealous & y'know? Know nothin'!... Old(er) men are cool, if yo' don't care 'bout their ages... I call 'em EXPERIENCE BANK;
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Blackmoran(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2020
Ladies prefer older men, but I don't know your own definition of old...

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Ask Regina Daniels. She sure do have answers for you.

If I ask her directly, I will receive more insults from both her and people and I will be accused of being jealous and not minding my business. So I have decided to ask it on nairaland.
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2020
Vyzz:

I don't understand..... Like a young lady disturbing u.....

Or are u a lady and an old man is disturbing u....? grin

Yes. A shameless old man is disturbing me and I'm very angry at the moment. angry
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2020
Old life matters. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by segebase(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2020
op ..Is it yur toto
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Jacqueline22(f): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2020
Marrying an ugly old man.
Chia
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by robosky02(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2020
Muna4real:

Is it your body?

Why is it peppering you? Mind your business
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2020
segebase:
op ..Is it yur toto

No
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Blackmoran:
Ladies prefer older men, but I don't know your own definition of old...

The kind of old that I am taking about is just like the Alafin of oyo type of old
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Blackmoran(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Muna4real:

The kind of old that I am taking about is just like the Alafin of oyo type of old
then she want financial security... Which I don't see anything bad in that.. One day I will clock 60 and when i do, I still want to smash them young and when I mean young from 20....

2 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Blackmoran:
then she want financial security... Which I don't see anything bad in that.. One day I will clock 60 and when i do, I still want to smash them young and when I mean young from 20....

That means you will marry more than one wife?
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Blackmoran(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Muna4real:

That means you will marry more than one wife?
it doesn't matter if I get married or not..
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Blackmoran:
it doesn't matter if I get married or not..

What is wrong in smashing the ones of your age grade?
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Blackmoran(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Muna4real:

from 35 upward women are in diminishing state sexually and physically... And there is nothing wrong smashing my age grade, but truth be said I want the best quality...

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Blackmoran:
from 35 upward women are in diminishing state sexually and physically... And there is nothing wrong smashing my age grade, but truth be said I want the best quality...

Okay ohh
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Women can do anything for money especially if they can't live without being life of the party u dig!.. glorified hoeZ that's the term
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by peacesampson(f): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Is there choice,every 1 has a right to that..and more over old man are also human beings..some are also ok physically and other wise...yes money is also a huge factor ..while sometimes some girls just like older men naturally...

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by robosky02(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Muna4real:

Muna .....how are you doing......
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Muna4real(f): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
robosky02:

Muna .....how are you doing......

I'm fine. Why do you ask?
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by robosky02(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Muna4real:

I'm fine. Why do you ask?

Just showing concerns
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Saintmary(f): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Muna4real:
One day you will grow old. Will your husband or any other man want to touch you?
That's the question you should be asking.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Saintmary(f): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Old people are also humans.
Abi oo
Re: How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? by Saintmary(f): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
Muna4real:

Lol. I can never be and have never been jealous of such ladies. In fact I pity them and feel sorry for them. If I wanted to be like them, I would have gotten married a long time ago.
Stop judging people.
Maybe that way you'll have the time to face your own life.
People like you only learn when it's too late for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning / How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex (advice To Men) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.