Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab (5211 Views)

I Dont Do Hook Up - Pretty Girl That Washes Cars For A Living Says (pics) / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
This story of Nigerians washing plates abroad sef. I've never seen a Nigerian abroad washing plates in restaurants before, biko has anybody seen one before? Please come and share.
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by Kemimarch16(f): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Did she think it easy to get the job of 400k here in Nigeria? someone that can make 400k monthly can have better future more than the person abroad.
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2020
So who else now agree with me that women are the most confused set of human being on earth
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
This story sounds so good to be true
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by DeHill(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mobilecrewnet:
Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Abroad

A Twitter user has shared the story of how a lady dumped her boyfriend who was earning a sizable sum to get hooked to a man who reside abroad.

According to the influencer identified as @TWEETORACLE the lady left her boyfriend with an N400k monthly pay and decided to marry a man who washes plates overseas. Going further, he revealed that the boyfriend she dumped now works in an oil company while her overseas husband is serving jail-term.

Narrating the story via Twitter, he wrote; “I know a girl that turned down a Naija guy earning N400K to marry a guy washing plate abroad. She said the guy abroad can make easily. Today, the Naija guy is now earning above N1.2M monthly in an Oil company and the American guy she married has been in jail for drug crime.”
Nollywood never seizes to amuse us! Keep it up!
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by HomerTimpson: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
chinchonglee:
And so??
What's the moral lesson?
"Date someone who's washing plate abroad"
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by Mayng01(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
If it was the other way round what would you have said?
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by IVORY2009(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Another twitter ranq and nairaland would be quick to take it to front page without necessarily confirming the news, so many people in Twitter make up false news just to trend.
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
She didn't forecast well...now ticket don cut... Shout out to all punters here..
Re: Lady Dumps Boyfriend Who Earns N400k Monthly To Marry A Man That Washes Plate Ab by RedPanthar: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
Can we push this to front page.

Heavy traffic awaits this thread if pushed to front page

Dominique

Lalasticlala

Farano

MrKnowitAll

Sissy3

Fynestboi

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) / My Experience With A Beautiful Lady At A Cinema / My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.