Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] (7598 Views)

How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? / Are Tall Ladies Sexier Than Short Ladies? Why Do Nigerian Men Like Tall Ladies / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
I didn't read some comments above. I just clicked report and typed the number 2 and they disappeared from my page so I won't see or read them.

This is just the best way of handling these kids.
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
iLegendd:
@Bonatheripper, calling our book fake is just another way of promoting it. So, I appreciate.

Some people will say, "iLegend sells fake books? Let me confirm myself to see if it's true so I can come back to Nairaland and make fun of him and abuse him."

They'll read the book and say, "Wow! you're really a legend. This book has changed my life forever. I can't believe it."

I'm used to getting those kinds of messages, so it's not a new thing. It's just like beautiful girls who already know how beautiful they and are tired of compliments.

To read the free versions of the fake books he's talking about, download them here

1. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

2. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

3. https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

middle finger
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Live with the fact that these people you call haters are actually your guardian angelsgrin
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
You should be thankful that God has blessed you with people like me who will stop @ nothing to hurt ur feelings with realistic truths.

Try and be friendly with megrin
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Live with the fact that these people you call haters are actually your guardian angelsgrin

Do you know you're not liked either?
Because you're also disturbed fellow
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
That's how I hide most of their comments without even reading. See below.

Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Do you know you're not liked either?
Because you're also disturbed fellow
Heaven knows I enjoy being attacked. I like being the scape goat. I will rather make more haters than keep exploitative good for nothing friends.

The more enemies you make the longer time you have to live on earth. The more peace and quiet times u enjoy. The better you are being left alone to enjoy ur money without any disturbance.

with enemies you know what to expect, u are always watching ur back.

with friends you will never know. You suffer betrayals and disappointments, sometimes you even get killed unawares.grin
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
iLegendd:
That's how I hide most of their comments without even reading. See below.
shut up

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
My rats and my cats, see you guys in the evening or tomorrow. I have got some important things to handle. Muah!
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
iLegendd:
My rats and my cats, see you guys in the evening or tomorrow. I have got some important things to handle. Muah!
come back here... I have not finished with u.
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by James4bright(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
AlexMahone:
Lol...i literally died, when i saw that "5n". Are you serious tho, people abbreviate "fine", like that? Wow! I couldn't agree more with all you've opined, as i can totally relate.

It's even crazier how some guys still put in all the efforts to still entertain these set of girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Apart from the fact that you are an agent of doom and immorality that emanated from the pits of negativized negativism, you are also wired, coined and hell bent to lead young men and women astray with your so called erotically sardonic and lugubrious niche.

@ ilegendd

If only you expend all these energy you waste on one man to better ur life off Nairaland and make a name for yourself online or offline but No... Your only specialty is stalking a man on an E platform all day just because you can type in English and you have access to a little sub.

Someone you haven't bought his book before yet labelling it fake. Even if its fake, let his customers deal with it, no be your money dey use buy am.

All these are still understandable if you re a teenager with an access to the internet. But if u re really an adult, e remain small before the realities of life hits you. I just hope its not too late.

PS: I just hope you take this advice and censuring of mine in good faith and think about how to better your life. But in the likely event you will want to reverbate. I won't be available to reply.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by Altrarecords(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
James4bright:

Some times, it takes a non-boring girl to bring the fun side of a guy.

Imagine asking a girl, "How are you doing?" and then you get a response like, "5n". You'd be so damn pissed, you might even give up on the conversion.

Even when you are hilarious. Some girls might just put up the laughing emojis and that ends it. How annoying?

Perfectly said

Some girls are just not fun

There are girls on my contact that are so fun to chat with I never run out of words while there are others so boring am lost for words because of their robotic replies

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lol you're right though
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:

If only you expend all these energy you waste on one man to better ur life off Nairaland and make a name for yourself online or offline but No... Your only specialty is stalking a man on an E platform all day just because you can type in English and you have access to a little sub.

Someone you haven't bought his book before yet labelling it fake. Even if its fake, let his customers deal with it, no be your money dey use buy am.

All these are still understandable if you re a teenager with an access to the internet. But if u re really an adult, e remain small before the realities of life hits you. I just hope its not too late.

PS: I just hope you take this advice and censuring of mine in good faith and think about how to better your life. But in the likely event you will want to reverbate. I won't be available to reply.

Shalom
shut up. And how would you know if I have seen any of his books? children of nowadays.
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Heaven knows I enjoy being attacked. I like being the scape goat. I will rather make more haters than keep exploitative good for nothing friends.

The more enemies you make the longer time you have to live on earth. The more peace and quiet times u enjoy. The better you are being left alone to enjoy ur money without any disturbance.

with enemies you know what to expect, u are always watching ur back.

with friends you will never know. You suffer betrayals and disappointments, sometimes you even get killed unawares.grin

In a nutshell, You have no friends??
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bonatheripper:

In a nutshell, You have no friends??
No friends, only interestsgrin
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
iLegendd:
This is a pretty girl getting more than 50 messages per day, so if you go with hi, hello, babe, fine girl, and so many other clichés, you'll be ignored.

Women chat with men that are fun. If you're cute and rich, then is just a bonus (not a necessity). Please, don't be like Promise.

Totally agree with you. Although I'm a dude, but I get hundreds of messages from girls on Facebook.

I ignore about 95% cause they are boring.

I'm kinda handsome and well built, with a little penny.

You know how much girls like fine boy, with six packs and money cheesy

That might explain the rush.

Any chat that begins with baby, honey, hi is snubbed.

Not because of ego, but tons of messages on dm. I will be like, why should I give you my time? It's tiring!

Not every guy can relate to this tho, but it's good to know your target before you approach.

If she's the popular kind of girl, you need to up your game.

I saw a pretty girl on Facebook the other say. I sent her a dm, telling her how pretty she is.

She read and snubbed!

I went through her wall and guess what? Her likes runs in thousands.

She's the popular cat and as thus, her attention span is zero.

She might not even know that im a hot catch, cause she might not have bothered checking my profile.

I sent another message, but a different approach.

"Sorry for telling you how pretty you look, it must be boring getting that from hundreds of guys. Trust me, I'm in the same hot pot."

Within 10 secs, she was apologizing and telling how how tiring it is.

Well, i began to play my seductive tricks and she was the one doing the chasing, craving for my attention.

Well, she's now the ONE. Not only is she pretty, brainy too!
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
No friends, only interestsgrin

No wonder you're disturbed.

Have you thought maybe people just don't like being friends with you?

Or you think you're the one who don't want to be friends with people.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bonatheripper:

No wonder you're disturbed.

Have you thought maybe people just don't like being friends with you?
Or you think you're the one who don't want to be friends with people. grin grin grin
I am not thinking about any of that. It's all me myself and I
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I am not thinking about any of that. It's all me myself and I

Ok.

I have something for you
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:59am On Jul 08, 2020
At night, we stay awake and suffer so we can sleep in the morning while others are suffering. We pay the price at night while others pay it in the morning. At 12:06 AM, I started the design and finished at 12:50 AM.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by NNAMDIII(m): 1:10am On Jul 08, 2020
iLegendd:
At night, we stay awake and suffer so we can sleep in the morning while others are suffering. We pay the price at night while others pay it in the morning. At 12:06 AM, I started the design and finished at 12:50 AM.
since I'm also awake u fit help me with soft copy? Even if it's just 1 chapter.....I don't haven't slept at night for more than 2 months, i see the sun at night
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by JackHoff: 1:26am On Jul 08, 2020
iLegendd:
A catchy book cover such as this created in under an hour...Boss abeg drop a book cover tutorial.

I get lost on how to start after doing the outlines....abeg help,make man stop to create mediocre book cover with Canva.
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 3:45am On Jul 08, 2020
is there anything you don't know how to do?
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 5:28am On Jul 08, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Ok.
I have something for you
lol. what ?!
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2020
These young men have refused stopping boring chat with her. I checked her message yesterday and lots of more boring chats came in. It seems I'll need to create a Facebook account and add these men, then admonish them and send them a link to download the free version of ChatDîcted. After reading the free version, they'll now purchase the full book. I'm just trying to help these drowning men improve their conversation skills.

Below is Justice and Wisdom making the same mistake.

Even though his name is Wisdom, he still lacks it.

Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:26am On Jul 11, 2020
What is really wrong with best men?

Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:26am On Jul 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man / Where To Buy Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & Virgin COCONUT OIL In Lagos / Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.