Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] (7743 Views)

Why Do Skinny Men Like Big Women?(photo) / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:27am On Jul 11, 2020
Out of all the messages and friend requests she got, she replied only 40% and out of these 40%, 38% of these men suck with chatting and holding a fun conversation.

I need to compile their names and give it to one of my boys to use our business Facebook to chat all of them up — it's too much!
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:34am On Jul 11, 2020
Stop sending beautiful girls hi and hello. They are tired of it. If you don't get a reply, don't blame them.
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by gfon(m): 6:12am On Jul 11, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
ignore ilegendd... The worst thing that will happen to a man is when he lies to himself.

He tries to package himself so much that he is turning himself into a circus clown. His ideas are outdated and his style is archaic. His approach to marketing is laughable and strategy to business is lame.

Giving freebies or sending signals that he is living his best life when in reality he is hanging on a single straw thinking it's enough to keep him afloat for a while before he gets drowned.
why so much hate for someone you don't even know??have noticed you jst follow all his threads to insult him haba!!! Bros take life easy.
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by sonofanarchy(m): 7:57am On Jul 11, 2020
iLegendd:
I have seen "5n" before. The thing is, most men don't know how to caution women — they're too afraid. When people chat me up the way I don't want, I caution them.

When some people come to buy book from me on WhatsApp and start typing with all the abbreviations on Earth, I slam them to stop or don't bother buying. Because you want to buy a book means you'll need to type like a goat.

Little abbreviation doesn't hurt, but too much of it suck.
grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2020
gfon:
why so much hate for someone you don't even know??have noticed you jst follow all his threads to insult him haba!!! Bros take life easy.
I dont hate peoplecheesy

ilegendd knows I dont hate him. we just cant co-exist in desame space in time. grin
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2020
@MadeINchenzen2, you don't need to hate or like me — just use your time wisely and stop stalking me for a living. Your first account on Nairaland was in 2016 and that was the year I started posting.

Today, I have used this forum to enrich myself and 5+ generation from now, but you're still stagnant because you don't know how to manage your time.

You prefer being my slave to being your own boss.

We can actually co-exist if only you stop stalking me. C'mon, you've been doing this for years. You no dey taya?
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2020
iLegendd:
@MadeINchenzen2, you don't need to hate or like me — just use your time wisely and stop stalking me for a living. Your first account on Nairaland was in 2016 and that was the year I started posting.

Today, I have used this forum to enrich myself and 5+ generation from now, but you're still stagnant because you don't know how to manage your time.

You prefer being my slave to being your own boss.

We can actually co-exist if only you stop stalking me. C'mon, you've been doing this for years. You no dey taya?

I will punch your mouth ! e remain small grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. / SA Politician Arrested After Viral Gay Sex Tapes Raping Boys (GRAPHIC PICS) / Does destiny exist in marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.