Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,925 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Trying To Quit Masturbation But Still Do This. Is It Going To Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trying To Quit Masturbation But Still Do This. Is It Going To Help? (838 Views)

How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Quit Masturbation But Still Do This. Is It Going To Help? by cfree14(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Straight to the point. I've been trying to quit masturbation for a while now. As a matter of fact I've not done it for about three months now. I have a girlfriend that comes to visit two times a week. We are both careful trying to avoid pregnancy. Using of condom is out of the question since I don't like it and for that reason we normally have sex once in a while.

Some times when she is around, she gives me hand job as substitute for the sex. I don't really like the idea but I have no choice since konji is a bastard.

The problem is, anytime she does that I feel like I'm the one masturbation and that makes me feel really bad. It makes it look as if all my effort trying to avoid it(masturbation) is waste.

Is it bad for your girlfriend to give you hand job when you are trying to quit masturbation? And does anyone feel like that too?
Re: Trying To Quit Masturbation But Still Do This. Is It Going To Help? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
They are all fornication. Avoid it all or do what makes you happy
Re: Trying To Quit Masturbation But Still Do This. Is It Going To Help? by offset67(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
cfree14:
Straight to the point. I've been trying to quit masturbation for a while now. As a matter of fact I've not done it for about three months now. I have a girlfriend that comes to visit two times a week. We are both careful trying to avoid pregnancy. Using of condom is out of the question since I don't like it and for that reason we normally have sex once in a while.

Some times when she is around, she gives me hand job as substitute for the sex. I don't really like the idea but I have no choice since konji is a bastard.

The problem is, anytime she does that I feel like I'm the one masturbation and that makes me feel really bad. It makes it look as if all my effort trying to avoid it(masturbation) is waste.

Is it bad for your girlfriend to give you hand job when you are trying to quit masturbation? And does anyone feel like that too?

Re: Trying To Quit Masturbation But Still Do This. Is It Going To Help? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
U have escaped first degree masturbation.

U just activated 2nd degree masturbation.

U go de alright.

Better kuku do d sex, that one is legit and natural.
Re: Trying To Quit Masturbation But Still Do This. Is It Going To Help? by cfree14(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
cruxgemmata:
U have escaped first degree masturbation.

U just activated 2nd degree masturbation.

U go de alright.

Better kuku do d sex, that one is legit and natural.
Masturbation sef get degree? Na student ni?
That sex fit lead to something else no matter how careful you are. I don't think I'm ready for that yet
Re: Trying To Quit Masturbation But Still Do This. Is It Going To Help? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hmm ok God will save you
Re: Trying To Quit Masturbation But Still Do This. Is It Going To Help? by cfree14(m): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Hmm ok God will save you
Lol. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Are You Planning Intercourse Tonight? Get In Here / My Wife Is Not Over Her Ex- Is There Any Hope For Our Marriage? / Hi Please Who Know (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.