Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why Is He Avoiding Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is He Avoiding Sex? (8668 Views)

I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me / A Guy Told Me He Loves Me, I Agreed To Date Him And Now He's Avoiding Me / Men Need To Start Avoiding Sex As A Transaction Piece With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by jawalis(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2020
IntersexSherry:
your mum not me lol
Hmmm. Why not leave that woman out of this. Else you’ll be disgraced. Cheap lot.
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
boom99:

Sis abeg no pressure the guy. Sex before marraige is sin, any how u look at it. God frowns at it. The guy may have xtian background and doesnt want to commit fornication.

yes he has a nice behaviour. Like not all this perverted guy. I just hope that is the reason.
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by HomerTimpson: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jayrockk:
Men like this are rare nowadays
we are rare o
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by HomerTimpson: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Wow so some niggars can turn down a woman's advance not Zini Mo ma doecheesy
___ is not a woman,but intersex and nigga's switching from lane to lane like walmart

1 Like

Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by SavageResponse(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I met this guy that lives close to me, well he has been hitting on me for sometime, i kept ignoring his advances because am trying to play hard to get but the guy is too fine and he has a fit body too, my type. So later one fateful night, i came to buy something at a shop, i met him there, he greeted me as usual and this time around, i decided to give him attention. We talked and exchanged numbers, ever since we been chatting on whatsapp and got so fond of ourselves then i texted him if he would want to come over to my house for some fun and he agreed. I dressed very well that night, sprayed my perfume, did my hair and makeup very well, had to wear a sexy cloth that can bring out my breast cleavage, i was set for that night. I waited and waited for him but he never came, then i called his phone, i was so angry and he told me he is sorry, he can't come and he is too scared to have sex now and he is not ready for sex now. I have never felt so low in my life.. I'm still angry now!! He normally wanked to my sexy pictures i send to him, i was so surprised he did this. Thats why i hate all this fine boys, their shakara too much. sad sad

Update: I'm reading some pretty sad comments from some pathetic people. You think you gonna make me feel bad about myself, well guess what? You don't. He knew quite alright i am an intersex girl and i made it known to him and he accepted, even told me it was my difference that attracted him the most. He told me after his ex girlfriend broke up with him, he started seeing all girls as evil and hated them until he saw me and saw i was a different type of girl, this attracted him so much to me. So you all hating on me because am intersex, you have no idea the amount of men that are dying to get into me but i keep turning them down, i only accepted him because i like him, i don't even like all these fine boys, i prefer elderly men, they are more matured in their thinking. Go get a life, haters! Being intersex doesn't make me less of a woman. That's just some medical problem i was born with. I'm a complete woman, beautiful and strong too smiley smiley

He's probably afraid that you want to trap him with pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
May be mummy will flog him thats why,
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
HomerTimpson:
___ is not a woman,but intersex and nigga's switching from lane to lane like walmart
so what gender identity is intersex Have you heard anyone saying their gender identity is intersex? Intersex is a sex not a gender identity, physical characteristics some people are born with which doesnt fit into the typical male or female body norms. Only two gender identity exist in this world which is male and female and i'm a female. Intersex doesn't make me less of a female, now get that straight. I
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by HomerTimpson: 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
IntersexSherry:
so what gender identity is intersex Have you heard anyone saying their gender identity is intersex? Intersex is a sex not a gender identity, physical characteristics some people are born with which doesnt fit into the typical male or female body norms. Only two gender identity exist in this world which is male and female and i'm a female. Intersex doesn't make me less of a female, now get that straight. I
IKR! But in one of your threads the other day you claim to be a guy with balls,someone even asked you to go for a kinda surgery to have one of the organs ditched and you said its costly? But now you switching lanes and decided to be a girl wearing thong and stuff...pls make up your mind and stop switching lanes
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
HomerTimpson:
IKR! But in one of your threads the other day you claim to be a guy with balls,someone even asked you to go for a kinda surgery to have one of the organs ditched and you said its costly? But now you switching lanes and decided to be a girl wearing thong and stuff...pls make up your mind and stop switching lanes
please understand what i wrote properly. Some intersex people like myself were born and assigned the wrong sex at birth and raised up wrongly till their body start developing as another sex and also they may identify as another sex. Visiting the lab and doctors, lot of discoveries are made on them. Females can also have a penis just as a man can have a vagina and i have lot of other intersex people like myself with this variation, i wouldn't want to argue further with you on this. If you are not one, you will never understand. If you doubt me, go join intersex groups and see whole lot of others like me, even others with variations you never knew existed. Some females are even born without a vagina just as some males are born without a penis. Intersex has a whole lot of variations and that is the sex characteristics that affects a person, it doesn't define one's gender identity.
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by HomerTimpson: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
IntersexSherry:
please understand what i wrote properly. Some intersex people like myself were born and assigned the wrong sex at birth and raised up wrongly till their body start developing as another sex and also they may identify as another sex. Visiting the lab and doctors, lot of discoveries are made on them. Females can also have a penis just as a man can have a vagina and i have lot of other intersex people like myself with this variation, i wouldn't want to argue further with you on this. If you are not one, you will never understand. If you doubt me, go join intersex groups and see whole lot of others like me, even others with variations you never knew existed. Some females are even born wi are not born with a penis. Intersex has a whole lot of variations and that is the sex characteristics that affects a person, it doesn't define one's gender identity.
i got u but what i think you tryna say is that as intersex you can make use of both organs as u wish hun?
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I met this guy that lives close to me, well he has been hitting on me for sometime, i kept ignoring his advances because am trying to play hard to get but the guy is too fine and he has a fit body too, my type. So later one fateful night, i came to buy something at a shop, i met him there, he greeted me as usual and this time around, i decided to give him attention. We talked and exchanged numbers, ever since we been chatting on whatsapp and got so fond of ourselves then i texted him if he would want to come over to my house for some fun and he agreed. I dressed very well that night, sprayed my perfume, did my hair and makeup very well, had to wear a sexy cloth that can bring out my breast cleavage, i was set for that night. I waited and waited for him but he never came, then i called his phone, i was so angry and he told me he is sorry, he can't come and he is too scared to have sex now and he is not ready for sex now. I have never felt so low in my life.. I'm still angry now!! He normally wanked to my sexy pictures i send to him, i was so surprised he did this. Thats why i hate all this fine boys, their shakara too much. sad sad

Update: I'm reading some pretty sad comments from some pathetic people. You think you gonna make me feel bad about myself, well guess what? You don't. He knew quite alright i am an intersex girl and i made it known to him and he accepted, even told me it was my difference that attracted him the most. He told me after his ex girlfriend broke up with him, he started seeing all girls as evil and hated them until he saw me and saw i was a different type of girl, this attracted him so much to me. So you all hating on me because am intersex, you have no idea the amount of men that are dying to get into me but i keep turning them down, i only accepted him because i like him, i don't even like all these fine boys, i prefer elderly men, they are more matured in their thinking. Go get a life, haters! Being intersex doesn't make me less of a woman. That's just some medical problem i was born with. I'm a complete woman, beautiful and strong too smiley smiley

You have both sexual organs right?

I know someone that will want to Bleep you good
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Greensquard(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
IntersexSherry:
being intersex doesn't make me less of a woman. Learn swty!

People like that dont have sense and should be ignored..u dnt have to respond to nasty comments..and live ur life to the fullest,if u enjoy been fv.cked by a man,be free to and if by a woman be free to,u have just 1life so enjoy as best u can..goodluck
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Mrscarter(f): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2020
IntersexSherry:

Wat is intersex? Gay?
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by tnerro1(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2020
Wetin be intersex? U bleep both male and female?
Re: Why Is He Avoiding Sex? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2020
IntersexSherry:

What Do U Mean By Intersex? Are U An Hermaphrodite?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help / Nairaland Truth Or Dare Thread / Take-a-peek My Greatest Celebrities Wardrobe Malfunctions Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.