Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite (30073 Views)

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by ronaldbecky(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
gypsey:
corner shops, news agents and supermarkets. sad
thanx
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by unibenakpos(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
luluman:
WHEN I WON THE BEST MALE DANCER OF AFRICAN MAGIC OWAMBE NIGHT ON 4TH OF JUNE WITH MY NORTHERN STYLE DANCE.
Do you stay in Benin
I think I know you
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by HumanCalc: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
NewDelhi:

So ? Are you the first to event write and pass the exam? Only God knows how you passed your M1S1 afterwards. I'm sure you didn't even finish, you were weeded in 600L and only passed that Part 1 MB after you repeated a class.
This is highly uncalled for and unnecessary. In fact, I am daring to think that maybe you were temporarily insane when you wrote those words. This person only said what made her happy and you replied like that. Do you have problem with medical students or what? Even if you do, must you always show it every chance you get? Seriously, ori e ti yi with this Kain reply. I don't know why the thing dey vex me sef. Dey do me like say make I see you and punch your stupid face in. Stupid Mofo. And mind you, I am not a medical student.
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Femmyfestus: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2021
starbuck:
Don't worry, the day i will get a well paying job or the day i finally leave the country, I will come back and modify embarassed
We are still waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Nurses Beware? / See The Huge Python That Was Killed In My Neighborhood / Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.