Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite (30069 Views)

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by ukpahu(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
thinking
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by PureGoldh(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
When I saw my name on the admission list to study my dream course in my school of choice

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Vicintonsh(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
Vicintonsh:
.I am still waiting for the good news tongue
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by cray91(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
No Greater News than This bro! i've been in your shoes many times bro! konji na bastard oo.

Vyzz:
Konji was disturbing me for weeks....

Then one day as I was eating.... Babe wey I been talk to some days past call me for phone talk say she wan come my house.....

Instantly I dropped the food.... And started arranging my room and myself for the work ahead

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by bejeria101(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
Wasn't good news. I lost a neighbour, childhood friend. I came back from school, was in secondary school then, he just got admission into university. Saw students from his school, we were next door neighbours, went to get my food, then his sister came in to my place with tears in her eyes and told me my friend Tunde was dead. It's still with me till date.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Jasseyfrd(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
the day bet9ja pay me 30000 ;Dthe day bet9ja pay me 30000

5 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by SaintNegro77: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day I will secure federal job.

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by salbis(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
The birth of my son, daughter and promotion.

16 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Akinbahm(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2020
This country is just shit that you cant even think straight to remember when one has such last...

Make the coro of a thing die down completely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
kurajordan:
When I got my Visa to leave Nigeria
Same with me.
The Day I got my VISA to Leave HELL.
Congratulations, Bro.

13 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Vyzz:
Konji was disturbing me for weeks....

Then one day as I was eating.... Babe wey I been talk to some days past call me for phone talk say she wan come my house.....

Instantly I dropped the food.... And started arranging my room and myself for the work ahead

Hahahahhaha badman
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by kolade560: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
yyba:
the day GEJ and PEJ were sent out of Presidential villa by majority of Nigerians grin
one common enemy of Nigeria spotted

8 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by PericomaNwankwo: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
Crack time
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Slurity(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
THE DAY ABACHA DIED.

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Romanoff(f): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
One time our rent was due, I had more than half of it but just needed some to balance it up. After asking someone for help, the person kept telling me to call him back until the deadline, I kept calling, he didn't pick up, i sent text, he didn't reply, I sent WhatsApp messages, he'd read and not respond.

Me, my mum and my sisters joined our hands and prayed for divine intervention. Not up to a week, we were having dinner, my mum's church welfare department sent her money that was even more than the amount we were looking for. See ehn, na so all of us go keep food begin sing praises o. I will never forget that day.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by fatymore(f): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
The only good news now is when I start receiving orders for this new week.

Eshanu Aje, enugbe

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by vasco01(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Mine was the day my dad called me on phone that my mum got me a toyota venza when I was admitted in the university 2015

16 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by kolade560: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
When I got admission.
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by PhenomenalAustin: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Tawis06:
The day Chelsea won champion legaue.

That night ehhh, the way I screamed, I've never screamed that way since.... Felt like jumping into the TV and hug all the players... #KTBFFH cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by zeroq911: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Angelinastto:
When I saw my post UTME score few years back, I thought I'd fail but then I had 73. I was admiring my score all day grin
Lol this homo man @ seun

Hahahahaha very funny gay man lol
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by HantaVirus(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Eriggs:
ur own no fit pass, 'ol' boy come, make i go buy weed for u'!
Damnnnn niggarrr grin

all liars will go to hell fire shocked

Oga,go play with sand ❗

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Stewart883(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day I got news that my visa was approved!!! Happiness wan finish me that day

8 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by adedapodvirus001(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Robezzou:
Visit my signature if you bet on football mattches

Your aim of coming to nairaland is to scam people of there hard earned money. Please change your ways, you cannot escape God's judgement

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Akinbahm(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
HantaVirus:
The day I was surprisingly awarded a contract of 200 million after bidding with heavyweights cheesy

Tiri gbosa! gbosa!! gbosa!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by JohnEazy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
i passed my Oracle exam

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by dimexy247(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day my wife delivered our first son.

18 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Mikeparlo12(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
The day I got my American Study Visa

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by HantaVirus(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Broke asses everywhere... Y'all think all fingers are equal? Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Bloghomies(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
When I made my first one million naira. smiley That was 3 years ago though.

6 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Amotekun777: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
HantaVirus:
The day I was surprisingly awarded a contract of 200 million after bidding with heavyweights cheesy

Olofo LIAR!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by illicit(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Alert!!!
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
When I finally graduated from the prestigious university of Ibadan with second class upper because I initially started with (4.5cgpa) second class lower back then in 100 level, yikes!
When my boss (a soon to be colonel) told me he had been selected to rep Nigeria in one of the war colleges in Europe after having taught him for months during my service year.
When people order for my aphrodisiacs even when I haven't gotten around to branding!
I have so much more.
Maybe I'll edit later.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Nurses Beware? / See The Huge Python That Was Killed In My Neighborhood / Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.