Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite (30068 Views)

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2020
yyba:
the day GEJ and PEJ were sent out of Presidential villa by majority of Nigerians grin

I hope you are still happy now
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Emekaossai(m): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2020
Still waiting for that day sad
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by harriet412(f): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2020
Lol, the day I received my last allawee..
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2020
I swear bro, I noticed that too and also had similar thoughts.
This country don FINISH!!!

Sheggy13:

Congratulations to your brother and the family. However this here shows the rot in our country Nigeria. Someone got a job in a top agency such as FIRS without any form of advert made (as we didn't hear of any public recruitment in FIRS recently), no application, test, interview or any assessment whatsoever just recommendation to come and start work. Seeing your username, I could understand the part of the country you're from and why such happened. It's well with this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by ETEYEN79(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
The day an Assistant registrar called to informed that, I will graduating as the Best Graduating Student in three days time.

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by centboy123456(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
greendice:
The Day I won #500k with #50 on nairabet online.
7 draws accumulation.
December of 2014.
I was waiting for my neighbour to buy groundnut to soak garri that night.
I just say make I check result and the game enter. All Green. I no make noise, I just go outside go cry tears of Joy.
My roommate never knew I won money. They were just worried for me. Only nairalanders knew about it. Freshaboki! It is well.

wow am happy for you

1 Like

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by centboy123456(m): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
NewDelhi:
Many years ago around 2009, I thought I was gonna have an extra year because of a missing result. I had lost all hope and even looking for money for the next session. It was a rainy evening when my level adviser called me and told me to check my portal that I've been cleared earlier in the day. Mind you I never chop better food for 2 days, I fling the spags and beans one side and ran out to tell my next door neighbor out of happiness. Even though I was told I wouldn't go for NYSC with the current batch but the next batch, I was so happy.

Second was before my graduation saga. I had nothing on me and even where my next food will come from. I was already drinking my last cup of garri when I got an alert on my phone. Thought it was MTN and their spam messages , my aunt from the US actually sent me 100k to use hold body. This is someone who had never sent me one naira before . I threw the garri away, borrowed money from a neighbor so i could go to the atm. On my way back home, I bought suya of 1k and youghurt to replenish all the lost protein and energy in my body.

wow am happy for u
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by centboy123456(m): 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sososo:
Here to read lies cool

see your face
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Angelinastto(f): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
youngcee:
Gosh, you're pretty. cool
Thanks smiley
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by SirMichael1: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
VickyRotex:
Just last week. Hmmmm smiley smiley
What was it? smiley
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by centboy123456(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Kingkun69:
Bet 3k that time Norwich beat city and na mistake I take Play Norwich straight win �

hahaha how much u come win na
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Shakaranews2020: 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sheggy13:

Congratulations to your brother and the family. However this here shows the rot in our country Nigeria. Someone got a job in a top agency such as FIRS without any form of advert made (as we didn't hear of any public recruitment in FIRS recently), no application, test, interview or any assessment whatsoever just recommendation to come and start work. Seeing your username, I could understand the part of the country you're from and why such happened. It's well with this country.

I saw that too, and when I noticed he was from the Northern part of the country and a Muslim, I shook my head, for nepotism is real.

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by moreb2cum: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
zeroq911:

Based on the 16yrs old girl wey I fvck this afternoon condom broke!
We need quality condoms o abeg
Paedo.phile
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by VickyRotex(f): 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
SirMichael1:
What was it? smiley

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I thought you see things
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by ronaldbecky(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
gypsey:
when i won £200,000 on a £5 lottery scratch card. i bought meself a £30,000 benz SUV the next week.
do they still sell it...how do i get it...some people might use it to scam others unlike d time u won it.
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by QuinieR(f): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
The day i gain admission into uni in 2013
I jst finish cooking pot of egusi,couldn’t eat it...tears of joy that day

1 Like

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Chuky7(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
gypsey:
there is nothing to teach, the scratch cards are sold in supermarkets or corner shops, they the cards ranging from £1, £2, £4, £5 and £20. you buy the card of your choice, scratch it and see if you ve won a price money. that's all. I was just just lucky that's all, one man even won £4 million after buying a £20 scratch card.

It seems you are in the UK?...

Do you work in Finance?...
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Rejoice28(f): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, Lol at leaving Hell, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, Nigeria is actually worse than Hell, it is a lake burning with fire and brimstone, I feel for those living in that hell of a country angry
Atleast a little respect for your country... stupid people everywhere
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by AngelicBeing: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Rejoice28:
Atleast a little respect for your country... stupid people everywhere
Buzz off you son of belial, respect Ko, rospot ni, keep respecting a dead entity that has robbed you of your generational wealth, enjoy all the hunger, kidnapping, cultism, ritualism, stealing, senseless killings etc now run along kid, nonsense and Buhari cheesy

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Chuky7:

It seems you are in the UK?...

Do you work in Finance?...
Yes, i was born in the UK.

No, i am a train driver.
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
ronaldbecky:
do they still sell it...how do i get it...some people might use it to scam others unlike d time u won it.
There is no scam on a national lottery. you nigerians and scams grin yes, they sell it all the time, i bought one today, even if you get it there are no guarantees that you will win, it is by luck.
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Chuky7(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
gypsey:
Yes, i was born in the UK.
No, i am a train driver.
ohh really...Am guessing Nigerian immigrant parents?
Wow...That seems hectic...is the pay nice...
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Chuky7:

ohh really...Am guessing Nigerian immigrant parents?

Wow...That seems hectic...is the pay nice...
yep! my parents are IGBO.

naaah!! not hectic atall, i just seat on my driver's seat and just pull a small key bar and use the bar to direct the train to follow the tracks, simple, does £43,000 a year sound bad?
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Chuky7(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
gypsey:
yep! my parents are IGBO.

naaah!! not hectic atall, i just seat on my driver's seat and just pull a small key bar and use the bar to direct the train to follow the tracks, simple, does £43,000 a year sound bad?

Nice...You ever been to Nigeria?...

Hahaha ....not bad...guess life is really good...

Sorry to ask but where the requirements for the job though...like academics and all...
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Crownwhale(m): 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
GreenKalada:

Was it necessary for u to do fasting after getting the job Mumu Nigerians and Religion!
Did I mentioned that I fasted? If you can't fathom the loss of appetite because of excitement to fasting then try to observe what is wrong with your mind set and reset your thinking faculty.
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Sososo(f): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
centboy123456:

see your face
where e dey grin
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
Chuky7:

Nice...You ever been to Nigeria?...

Hahaha ....not bad...guess life is really good...

Sorry to ask but where the requirements for the job though...like academics and all...
Yep! i visit nigeria atleast once every year, my parents relocated back to nigeria since 2001, so i visit them as reguarly as possible, i was in nigeria from December last year till february 2020.

No, life isn't bad..

Well....basic English and maths A level or any level, any GCSE though not necerssarry. you go for training for few weeks , if you pass they would offer you the job, the trainings are mainly about Safety and traffic signs.

I started driving trains not long ago, before that i was a lorry/trailer driver, i delivered goods around europe.

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by ronaldbecky(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
gypsey:
There is no scam on a national lottery. you nigerians and scams grin yes, they sell it all the time, i bought one today, even if you get it there are no guarantees that you will win, it is by luck.
lolz...kkk..where do they sell it...d kind of shop and people
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Chuky7(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2020
gypsey:
Yep! i visit nigeria atleast once every year, my parents relocated back to nigeria since 2001, so i visit them as reguarly as possible, i was in nigeria from December last year till february 2020.

No, life isn't bad..

Well....basic English and maths A level or any level, any GCSE though not necerssarry. you go for training for few weeks , if you pass they would offer you the job, the trainings are mainly about Safety and traffic signs.

I started driving trains not long ago, before that i was a lorry/trailer driver, i delivered goods around europe.

Nice Nice....

All Good...

Men I need to change countries...
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2020
ronaldbecky:
lolz...kkk..where do they sell it...d kind of shop and people
corner shops, news agents and supermarkets. sad
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by ninodaniel(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Na the day when i collect my first cash....six million!
Before that day..my cousin informed me say them kill the aza...
I was surprised when he call me again say the money scale through abi na sail through before them burst the aza....
O boy see joy....I nor fit eat anything that day...I nor fit sleep
Early morning...i run go meet my cousin..
O boy... We remove one ride Voltron( car)...that was my first ride
Buy three land... The remaining one na enough bottles and weed plus hotel booking and lodging.... constant pussy
Damn niggarrrr
You are a real nigga
I tap into your blessings
More wins to u
Abeg u fit still show me small love
Re: Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite by ninodaniel(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
metrosexual:
I remember it like yesterday...

...Went to my regular sit out where I order food at evenings to eat, my dream job which I had been waiting for like two years, I was at a point that there was no hope anywhere except holding on to God as he was my last hope in life at that point....

...Then suddenly the offer letter dropped in my email, I have never been so happy in my life, my favourite egusi soup with big meats suddenly lost taste, like seriously I couldn't eat, Lol.

Faithful father, thank you again!
I tap into your blessings bro
More wins

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Nurses Beware? / See The Huge Python That Was Killed In My Neighborhood / Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.