Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears (9121 Views)

I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture / Young Lady Go Pantiless As She Show Off Her T0T0 (video) Just To Celebrate / My Private Parts Won't Rest Until I Buy An Iphone 12-says Pregnant 13 Year Girl (2) (3) (4)

‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by sexysuzzy618: 12:55am On Jul 08, 2020
It has been reported that a slay queen has vowed never to let her akosua kumaa rest, as she will pursue any man who comes her way with her only property until she is able to buy an iPhone 11.

After the launch of the latest iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro max, some celebrities in Ghana and Nigeria have already bought theirs.

Notable among them is Ghanaian lawyer, and socialite Sandra Ankdobiah and Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh .

A Ghanaian slay queen in a photo uploaded by Reggie Rockstone has however disclosed that she is rooting to have the new Apple gadget.

In the photo shared by Reggie Rockstone on his Instagram page, the lady posted her photo and her caption revealed she’s ready to allow men to sleep with her so she could get money to purchase the phone.

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/my-t0t0-will-not-rest-until-i-buy-iphone-11-slay-queen-swears-her-mother-kanto/

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by Ladylite: 12:56am On Jul 08, 2020
Amen

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by iTroll: 12:57am On Jul 08, 2020
Her Toto
Her body
Her problems

Nothing concerns me with this blatant display of arrogance and irresponsibility

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by DaddyRochie1642: 1:31am On Jul 08, 2020
They'll Soon Use This One For Rituals If She's not Careful grin grin

16 Likes

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by Hypnotise: 4:09am On Jul 08, 2020
Na their way. Some men do pay premium money for secks

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by ibkonekt(m): 4:49am On Jul 08, 2020
female nature...always using the pussi in some form to get men to offer resources

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 08, 2020
By the time the innocent to+to go don suffer reach half of the money, iphone12 go begin hungry the mumuqueen and the poor to+to go begin suffer another round again.
Chai cry

16 Likes

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by jawalis(m): 5:08am On Jul 08, 2020
Damn. More reason I’m hating Nigerian b!tches. Imagine the length, breadth and depth of her pvssy by now. I can assure you a big tuber of yam will comfortably enter her hole without frictions. She believes her pvssy is the only asset she can sell to get that desired goal (iPhone) and she’s proud to say it to a public forum. How’re you Rozz, I hope you don’t support her.

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by NiklauseFred(m): 6:21am On Jul 08, 2020
And that same Toto will scatter before iPhone 12 go come out in ijn

AMEN

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by Zimri(m): 6:26am On Jul 08, 2020
Her toto must be a bit cheap.

It is N500 you are charging per trip??

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by LKTJ123(m): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2020
I Wish U All D Best In Ur Strugle.

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by IVORY2009(m): 6:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Bloggers and ways of getting traffic grin

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by Iceyjayz: 6:44am On Jul 08, 2020
That's the only thing they can offer.
Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by SavageResponse(m): 6:45am On Jul 08, 2020
That's her problem
Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by Adewale1603(m): 7:07am On Jul 08, 2020
smh
Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by Samfloxin(m): 7:15am On Jul 08, 2020
Somebody's future wife. They will keep on raping you people since you refuse to respect and conduct yourselves

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by PoliticallyInco: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2020
Success is when you set a goal and strive to achieve it. So I hope she is successful. She has set a goal. Though a small minded one, going by the things she could have chosen to chase with her vagina. She could have also thought of better means of acquiring the said item. However, the moment she achieves this, then that is SUCCESS.

Now, the thing about goals and success is that:

1. One can set very petty goals or very useful goals. It is your choice and your level of awareness and mental capacity and mindset.

2. Secondly, success comes at a price. And every action comes with a price. That is Karma. Even good deeds have Karma. So is she willing to pay the price for her actions to acquire an IPhone? If yes, then I wish her well in her quest.

If I had a vagina, my goals will be to build a business empire worth 10 million dollars, with it before I am 30 through my contacts which will be well selected. My network will be well placed. And my business accumen will be sharp. A mobile device will be the least of my problems.

Someone says if I am a woman, I will know the challenges . This is myopic reasoning. I am not talking about what one is able to achieve in the end. I am way smarter to believe that I can 100% predict tomorrow. I am talking about dreaming big and setting bigger goals. If I wanted to use my vagina as a woman, an IPhone 11 will not be what I will aim for. The lady requires a mindset mentor.

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by InfernoNig: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2020
When new one go soon come out. Very useless
Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by Rickmann: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2020
sexysuzzy618:
It has been reported that a slay queen has vowed never to let her akosua kumaa rest, as she will pursue any man who comes her way with her only property until she is able to buy an iPhone 11.

After the launch of the latest iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro max, some celebrities in Ghana and Nigeria have already bought theirs.

Notable among them is Ghanaian lawyer, and socialite Sandra Ankdobiah and Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh .

A Ghanaian slay queen in a photo uploaded by Reggie Rockstone has however disclosed that she is rooting to have the new Apple gadget.

In the photo shared by Reggie Rockstone on his Instagram page, the lady posted her photo and her caption revealed she’s ready to allow men to sleep with her so she could get money to purchase the phone.

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/my-t0t0-will-not-rest-until-i-buy-iphone-11-slay-queen-swears-her-mother-kanto/

Here we are, trying to put an end to rape and assault on girls and women in general and someone is been stupid here.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by Gentle0wavez: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2020
must you post it
Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by Benwallt(m): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2020
You go buy am dem go thief am. Your Toto will suffer again and again

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by larrymoore(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2020
vanity over vanity, what after your struggles to get it and it eventually lost or got stolen. life!
Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by HomerTimpson: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
must you post it
its called marketing strategy NO TIME

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by olisaEze(m): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2020
Of a truth, many are mad but few are roaming! undecided

This one has sworn in public to afflict her sexual organs for a mobile device....I’m at loss for words.

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by Openbusiness3: 7:51am On Jul 08, 2020
The way Nigerian Bloggers used to lie ehn, even Lai Mohd go shock grin. Dem go copy this girl picture and then put rubbish caption on it just to trend for clicks grin Una head na gbas gbos oh

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by BabbanBura(m): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2020
sexysuzzy618:

Alot have actually opened their own honey pots for phones ranging from Blackberries, Galaxies, and these IPhones. Many more will open.

Are you surprised that awa ladies have distant this treat - all is well!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by Openbusiness3: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2020
IVORY2009:
Bloggers and ways of getting traffic grin
i dey tell you. Pictures are not safe again online. They will just steal people's pictures and write rubbish on it to post for traffic. Fake NEWS yahoo yahoo grin
Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by Yahman1(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2020
Olosho
Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by IVORY2009(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2020
Openbusiness3:
i dey tell you. Pictures are not safe again online. They will just steal people's pictures and write rubbish on it to post for traffic. Fake NEWS yahoo yahoo grin

The internet is becoming something else thisdays, the bloggers wants traffic to their blog by all means, using fake news, pictures, One yesterday, Hushpuppi's mother and sister cries as Fbi slap and beat Hushpuppi click here grin

Hushpuppi cries inside Jail, click here grin

One thing is that, it's nairaland reputation that its affecting, the owner is doing nothing about it.

Sexual pictures of innocent ladies used on a daily basis to drag traffic.

This is so annoying

Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by Vyzz: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2020
Somekne just pick person daughter picture come use edit write nonsense for am
Re: ‘my T0t0 Will Not Rest Until I Buy Iphone 11’ – Slay Queen Swears by HMarshal(m): 9:38am On Jul 08, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
Success is when you set a goal and strive to achieve it. So I hope she is successful. She has set a goal. Though a small minded one, going by the things she could have chosen to chase with her vagina. She could have also thought of better means of acquiring the said item. However, the moment she achieves this, then that is SUCCESS.

Now, the thing about goals and success is that:

1. One can set very petty goals or very useful goals. It is your choice and your level of awareness and mental capacity and mindset.

2. Secondly, success comes at a price. And every action comes with a price. That is Karma. Even good deeds have Karma. So is she willing to pay the price for her actions to acquire an IPhone? If yes, then I wish her well in her quest.

If I had a vagina, my goals will be to build a business empire worth 10 million dollars, with it before I am 30 through my contacts which will be well selected. My network will be well placed. And my business accumen will be sharp. A mobile device will be the least of my problems.

The last paragraph
If u were a woman,uld probly still say if u were a man.
This days,everybody thinks they would do better than others in their shoes just until u step into it.
It's always easier said than done.

Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) / How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? / Stella Damasus: Domestic Violence, When Is It Enough?