Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) (104463 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Heineken(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nawao.. Some people are just terrible and wicked. God is gentle.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by sircatherine45(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
"suspected she was raped" looks like an attack to me, with all her clothes and footwear intact...

hmm...we need to be careful of where we enter ooo
times are bad

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Jman06(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
joyandfaith:

you bring out a good point. we have no prescription policy. I have seen pharmacists dispensing dangerous drugs without proper prescription paper.
Most of those people you see are not pharmacists my brother!
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Ezmans: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
PrincessB1:
What a wicked world.

cry cry
It happened only in zoo

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
shebi dem say IL na country of Alfas and e dy near bto paradise undecided undecided undecided
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
stephenduru:
20-year-old lady identified as Abdulrahman Safau Omowumi has been reported raped and matcheted to death at Gerewu area of Ilorin metropolis.

The deceased was, until her death a student of Bathelomew College of Health Technology, Shao in Moro local government area of Kwara State.

The deceased, until her death was doing her internship at Abebi Hospital Gerewu, and temporarily lived with her uncle at Gerewu due to proximity to her place of attachment.

She left home on Saturday 27th of June around 4pm and she did not return home till Sunday morning. The family reported to the police.

The police later found her corpse beside a river at Oko-oba in Gerewu village on Sunday morning, with matchet cuts on her head and she was suspected to have been raped.

Her corpse was deposited at the Ilorin General Hospital morgue

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/07/20-year-old-girl-raped-macheted-to.html?m=1
why! This fine girl! Oh! Why this world is full of evil! This beautiful!
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
PrincessB1:
What a wicked world.

cry cry
Rapists will be brought to book.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by sircatherine45(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
chukemmang:
This is somebody's child. This is the child somebody has spent so much money training. The rapists have simply driven a knife into the hearts of the parents of this child. This is why the death penalty must be the punishment for rape. It is too much, it is just too much.

Every past and present convicted rapists must be put to death now so that we can cleanse our country of rapists.

don't be emotional, man
court cases doesn't work like that
you think it's easy spilling blood?
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
dalass:
As a female in this country... We can't breathe lipsrsealed

I can't breathe cry

Mama!
Mama ! cry
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by lawallawal86(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Death is not only your reward you evil doer your crotum needs to be replaced by hanging them
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by greall12(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Wicked world �
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by joyandfaith: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
Jman06:
Most of those people you see are not pharmacists my brother!

I am talking pharmacy with pharmacist in charge. that very day, cyclophosphamide and methotrexate were sold without standard prescription paper. I shook my head. I was in Lagos then.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by sircatherine45(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
doggedfighter:

I can't breathe cry
Mama! Mama ! cry
baff with dudu osun you go dey alright las las
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by VirginFinder: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
What can we do to prevent girls from getting raped

Enough of begging rapists/would-be rapists to stop/desist!

Should ladies be allowed to bear defensive arms like pepper spray

This is too much!! angry
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by sircatherine45(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
joyandfaith:

I am talking pharmacy with pharmacist in charge. that very day, cyclophosphamide and methotrexate were sold without standard prescription paper. I shook my head. I was in Lagos then.

they sell crystal and LSD like outdoor
market in my side
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Koni da fun awon rapists....wonyi
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Yastreeka(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nija!!!! Everywhere u go pple talk abt negative side of my homeland...i'm ashamed 2 b called a nigerian.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
sircatherine45:

Defend yourself, so that you won't be speechless next time

Am speechless because government ought to have been castrating all these rapist
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by sircatherine45(m): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
VirginFinder:
What can we do to prevent girls from getting raped

Enough of begging rapists/would-be rapists to stop/desist!

Should ladies be allowed to bear defensive arms like pepper spray

This is too much!! angry

yes, you are allowed
forget Nigeria's stupid laws

i even carry a knife around as a person
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I support capital punishment for rapist
castration and capital punishment together
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
stephenduru:
20-year-old lady identified as Abdulrahman Safau Omowumi has been reported raped and matcheted to death at Gerewu area of Ilorin metropolis.

The deceased was, until her death a student of Bathelomew College of Health Technology, Shao in Moro local government area of Kwara State.

The deceased, until her death was doing her internship at Abebi Hospital Gerewu, and temporarily lived with her uncle at Gerewu due to proximity to her place of attachment.

She left home on Saturday 27th of June around 4pm and she did not return home till Sunday morning. The family reported to the police.

The police later found her corpse beside a river at Oko-oba in Gerewu village on Sunday morning, with matchet cuts on her head and she was suspected to have been raped.

Her corpse was deposited at the Ilorin General Hospital morgue

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/07/20-year-old-girl-raped-macheted-to.html?m=1

How una take sabi say she was raped

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
These perpetrators.....were they given birth to by humans or animals........ this is becoming too much. Get hold of the animals and kill them too
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by PowerOfLove: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Evil world. The world is filled with evil. God help His children.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by joyandfaith: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
sircatherine45:

they sell crystal and LSD like outdoor market in my side
imagine that. we lack moral in this country.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by FirstbornWds: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
Neroiam:
Egregious!!

And someone is saying they shouldn't be castrated but given fair trial so the court would recite a sentence.

What better sentence that to castrate the idiots perpetrating this evil. Tufia

The reason is no other than the rampant case of false accusations. If not, rapists deserve worse.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by sircatherine45(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
frozen70:

Am speechless because government ought to have been castrating all these rapist

castrate?
you think it's easy castrating someone?

i abhor rape and crime, but we need to defend ourselves too
carry a pepper spray or a knife, like i do
God no go shame us
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by sircatherine45(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
joyandfaith:

imagine that. we lack moral in this country.

well, what can we do
the persons that reported to the police was killed by aboki drug merchants, so everybody lockup
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
Who are the men doing this? Don't they have sisters, daughters, mothers or at least female relatives? cry
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

That's my default space booking emoji...I'm super sorry. I've modified it now. From now on... I go dey observe the topic first, so that I use the right emoji to book space
Ok, the thing surprise me before o.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped And Killed In Illorin (Disturbing Photos) by amah4game: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Raped with slippers still neat on her feet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike Evans Mansion & Its Interior (Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.