Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies (70118 Views)

Mainone Graduate Trainee Program Now Open To Nigerian Applicants. / In 2018, Make Sure Your Resume Excludes These Errors / Why Is Npower 2017 List Of Successful Applicants Still Not Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Cousin9999: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dubai doesn't hire workers, they traffick slaves.

Dubai is full of slaves.

F**k Dubai.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Saintsquare(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Someone7:
This is discriminatory. They can choose not to recruit Nigerians but them publishing that Nigerians can not apply? That is just wrong
The company just want undue attention jare....
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by kareemkamil(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
light099:
They dare not. No country dares to exclude the giant of Africa.

Whenever it's time for your yeyebrities, socialites and polithiefians to squander their stolen funds on Dubai hotels, restaurants, malls and the rest, Dubai would welcome them with open arms.
Nobody excludes a prodigal son from his wasteful parties. If prodigal son no spend money, how foreign economy wan boost?

What is this one saying
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Doyou2019: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
kingthreat:
Arabs, Indians and Chinese are so swift to segregate and stereotype others. They forget to realize that there actually could be productive Nigerians.

Rather an unproductive honest employee than a corrupt efficient one. He go just loot your business dry.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by dapadawee: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
budosky:
Dubai Based Company Looking For African Workers Categorically Excludes Nigerians

This stuff is now getting real.

After the arrests of some Nigerian fraudsters in Dubai, some Dubai companies have taken a very harsh steps towards Nigerians seeking employment.

A good example is the attached image.

So pathetic how a stupid act by one can cause serious harm to all.
I think it's high time we take aggressive actions to redeem our image as a nation. Asia America Europe Asia even most Africa nation don't like Nigeria and worse of it all is that they are passing that impression on their oncoming generation. where is abike dabira and bihari uae should be charged to international court for defamation simple
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by martineverest(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
sassysure:
Nigeria has very weak institutions thanks to the politicians. Let us continue to support them.
why blame politicians?...average Nigerians are criminally minded

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by martineverest(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
kingthreat:
Arabs, Indians and Chinese are so swift to segregate and stereotype others. They forget to realize that there actually could be productive Nigerians.
but nigerians openly support criminals..why won't they segregate us when they realise that most comments on hushpuppi pages are worships and praises,despite knowing he is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
Na today dem bastards spoil our country name for obodo oyibo.
ANIMALISTIC SWINES everywhere.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by martineverest(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
dapadawee:

I think it's high time we take aggressive actions to redeem our image as a nation. Asia America Europe Asia even most Africa nation don't like Nigeria and worse of it all is that they are passing that impression on their oncoming generation. where is abike dabira and bihari uae should be charged to international court for defamation simple
we defame ourselves,not them....the question is,why Nigerians ,why not Ghanaians?
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
loneprof:

You can blame Hushpuppi or Invictus Obi all you want, but if we don't start with those making life hard for Nigerians, the looters of our commonwealth, we'll just keep going round in circles.

If America had politicians like ours, they would be worse. Don't expect much from youths who have been disenfranchised by their own government. Charity must begin at home.
if you feel this way why have you not taking up fraud, scamming or other crimes as a career part? every nigerian as an individual must be responsible for their own actions and conducts. you can blame nigerian government all you like it woun't help you, just becuse your leaders are crooks doesn't mean you should be a crook too. if you are waiting for the nigerian government to resolve the bad economic problems in nigeria, it will never ever happen they don't care about their citizens.

Imagine alot of nigerian governors after been a governor and looting for 8 years still goes and run for senate and gets elected and they keep looting even more, the same crooks from governors to senators. nigeria will never ever be better.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
Saintsquare:
The company just want undue attention jare....

I'm telling you
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by AffiliateHitman: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
Reference:

Why should you list Dubai as your residence. That is what we say, basic honesty is missing. Our value system clearly says the end justifies the means which is totally wrong. Perhaps that is what eliminated your venture.

It would be worse to mention Nigeria.
I had a client who counseled me once with these words:

"Maybe just a tip, and I mean no offence in the slightest. Change your name and come across as a Westerner. People make opinions, and that is life. Whether people want to be racist intentionally or not. People make opinions, and sadly Nigeria does not sit well on internet marketing.

Here where I live, off the coast of Africa, in Tenerife, I have plenty of friends from the Senegal, and a few from Nigeria. It can be hard for them to get by. Sadly that is life.

Also, don't under sell yourself. Believe me, your English is far better than half the dicks on here that pass themselves off as content writers.

I wish you all the best, I sincerely hope you make something great of yourself."

That was 2018, when I was cutting my teeth on copywriting.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by kingthreat(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
martineverest:
but nigerians openly support criminals..why won't they segregate us when they realise that most comments on hushpuppi pages are worships and praises,despite knowing he is a criminal

And if you condemn scammers, they call you "bad belle"
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by roszilman: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
budosky:
Dubai Based Company Looking For African Workers Categorically Excludes Nigerians

After the arrests of some Nigerian fraudsters in Dubai, some Dubai companies have taken a very harsh steps towards Nigerians seeking employment.

not just new, some countries are already rejecting nigerians as stuents bcoz of de criminal and terrorism act in de country...
De assumed nigeria is allowing de terrorism.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Shellsploit: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Na wa.

but where is shellsploit sef.

I even want try submit CV for the company.
Husspuppi sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
Stanchem029:

The looters didn't loot our conscience and common sense. Some African nations are passing through challenges yet their citizens are not that bad.
don't mind criminal minded goons, they forget that every individual is responsible for his/her own actions.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by CelestineNelson: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
budosky:

Please sir can I have the link to that particular companys website?

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Xenowerk4000(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
There was a country .......Chai .
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by jrusky(m): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
The company can damn go to hell. If that idiot called Hushpoppy is a fraudster it does not translate all Nigerians are fraudster.

So can they say no one from Afghanistan or Yemen or Iran should not apply simply they are the founder of terrorism?

No Africa can match Nigeria in term of skills, hardworking, intelligence and certificate wise. That is fact.

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
loneprof:
I hope they know there's no other African country that can fill Nigeria's shoes in terms of skills and qualifications. There may be some bad eggs, but my people are still the most educated and hard-working in Africa.

As for the image thing, let's not resort to blaming some individuals for that, it's a collective thing. If you are doing the right thing as a Nigerian living abroad, then you have done your part, those who know you will use you as a good example. We are a nation of 200m people with the most corrupt and wicked politicians in the world, you can't expect some youths not to go haywire.

This your post is filled with wisdom anyhow...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:

See PRIDE.
what do you take other AFRICANS for..?
Is your First Paragraph saying no other AFRICAN can do better than Nigerians...?
Don't mind the ignoramuse.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by baratech: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lolzzz
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by RealEzee(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
loneprof:

You can blame Hushpuppi or Invictus Obi all you want, but if we don't start with those making life hard for Nigerians, the looters of our commonwealth, we'll just keep going round in circles.

If America had politicians like ours, they would be worse. Don't expect much from youths who have been disenfranchised by their own government. Charity must begin at home.

Talking about the source of Nigeria's problem isn't the same as defending crime. Most of you have a problem with comprehension due to your very low IQ. Should we keep blaming hushpuppy? How would that solve anything here? Why insult someone for airing his opinion?

There are many ''hushpuppies'' in Nigeria and there will continue to be if we don't address the root cause. Tell me how many countries you hear the news of their government stealing billions of dollars on a daily basis, money that is meant to develop the economy and create opportunities? I don't trust your brain to understand where I'm coming from, so I'll just stop here.
you said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Niggerians are sympathizers of fulani terrorist politicians and corruption.

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
jrusky:
The company can damn go to hell. If that idiot called Hushpoppy is a fraudster it does not translate all Nigerians are fraudster.

So can they say no one from Afghanistan or Yemen or Iran should not apply simply they are the founder of terrorism?

No Africa can match Nigeria in term of skills, hardworking, intelligence and certificate wise. That is fact.

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by martineverest(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
kingthreat:

And if you condemn scammers, they call you "bad belle"
exactly..... people like naira Marley needs to be tamed for encouraging scamming/fraud

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Zooposki(f): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nigerian ladies better think hard and boycott Nigerian men. Marry men from other African countries or other continent so your children do not bear the Nigerian stigma. Nigerian men are a disgrace and have wrecked this country with their wickedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by vanPELaj(m): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
candyguyofficia:
Oops! Nigerian inclusive of leaders and citizen have trampled on the image of the country. If only Nigerians know how Nigeria and Nigerians are perceived abroad then Nigerians will not be quick to praise internet fraudsters. There is a systematic problem with leadership, followership and our value system. No respect for dignity in labor, theives and persons of questionable character get chieftaincy tittles and in religious centers they are given "high table" during fund raising. We have taken the bull by the horn it didn't work it's time we think out of the box and look inward in a bid to change the narrative. Uhuru Sasa

Am sorry the narrative can't change.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Yankee101: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hush
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by aspirebig: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
That is why is always good to maintain good name.

Now innocent ones will be suffering for the sin of fraudsters.

Imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hushpuppi pandemic
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by tot(f): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Maybe by the time we become a pariah nation no one wants to do any business with, we will then realise we are the ones with everything to lose and our brains will reset such that fraudsters/yahoo yahoo/hustling will be seen as a thing of shame rather than something to be justified and excused.

Meanwhile hope people can see there is nothing like Yoruba/Igbo on that paper, it simply says NIGERIANS. Hopefully, all the tribalists on NL throwing insults at each other daily will borrow sense eventually.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria 2016 / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.