Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,057 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies (70121 Views)

Mainone Graduate Trainee Program Now Open To Nigerian Applicants. / In 2018, Make Sure Your Resume Excludes These Errors / Why Is Npower 2017 List Of Successful Applicants Still Not Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by flames01: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
loneprof:

You can blame Hushpuppi or Invictus Obi all you want, but if we don't start with those making life hard for Nigerians, the looters of our commonwealth, we'll just keep going round in circles.

If America had politicians like ours, they would be worse. Don't expect much from youths who have been disenfranchised by their own government. Charity must begin at home.

Talking about the source of Nigeria's problem isn't the same as defending crime. Most of you have a problem with comprehension due to your very low IQ. Should we keep blaming hushpuppy? How would that solve anything here? Why insult someone for airing his opinion?

There are many ''hushpuppies'' in Nigeria and there will continue to be if we don't address the root cause. Tell me how many countries you hear the news of their government stealing billions of dollars on a daily basis, money that is meant to develop the economy and create opportunities? I don't trust your brain to understand where I'm coming from, so I'll just stop here.

It's obvious people like Xisnin are so many on this forum
They reason in the most absurd manner and you will find yourself wondering how and why they end up with their brain block.

It looks like the only thing they have learned in life is how to speak english and after that, nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by franchasng: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
loneprof:
I hope they know there's no other African country that can fill Nigeria's shoes in terms of skills and qualifications. There may be some bad eggs, but some Nigerians like me are still the most educated and hard-working in Africa the world.

As for the image thing, let's not resort to blaming some individuals for that, it's a collective thing. If you are doing the right thing as a Nigerian living abroad, then you have done your part, those who know you will use you as a good example. We are a nation of 200m people with the most corrupt and wicked politicians in the world, you can't expect some youths not to go haywire.
Fixed wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
This is an institutionalized problem. Untill we fix our institutions and make things work. Nothing will change both home and abroad.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by solomorinho(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
Thank God �, we Biafrans are safe shocked grin angry angry grin

budosky:
Dubai Based Company Looking For African Workers Categorically Excludes Nigerians

This stuff is now getting real.

After the arrests of some Nigerian fraudsters in Dubai, some Dubai companies have taken a very harsh steps towards Nigerians seeking employment.

A good example is the attached image.

So pathetic how a stupid act by one can cause serious harm to all.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
Zooposki:
Nigerian ladies better think hard and boycott Nigerian men. Marry men from other African countries or other continent so your children do not bear the Nigerian stigma. Nigerian men are a disgrace and have wrecked this country with their wickedness.

Aint no African Country better than Nigeria, in all aspects, we made from different fabrics, Do you know how many People from Nigeria all over the world and dont even see themselves as Nigerians. We are diverse and different. reason why we have people doing positive things and people doing negative things.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by justine14: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
heendrix:
And some bastards are are clamoring for hush freedom

I plea for Eternal and generational curse to all Yahoo guys out there, their supporters and those who cover them up sad

and also a suitable share of eternal curse to whoever quote me in support of yahoo guys angry

I still wonder what's stopping Buhari from ordering the "shoot on arrest" order anytime yahoo guys are caught

Be careful with what u wish others. stop brandishing ur low and childish mentality.

You think Nigerians are worst, noo you are not in tune with realities.

Nigerians are thought yahoo Yahoo trade by the whites, I mean westerns u think they are holy.

I'm not supporting crime but Nigerians are not even smart when it comes to cyber crimes.

Why Nigerians are easily caught in cyber crimes is because they just deploy tools and hacking skills developed by the whites without developing their own.

Compared Nigeria to Russian, Indians, Isrealies, Core Europeans, South Americans and even The real Americans. The you know that Nigerians are simply learning the trade.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by icuminpiss(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
I wish biafra can come to pass, everything about Nigeria is so bleeped up. From the govt down to the common man, I'm tired... Arrrrrrrrrh!!!
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by MightySparrow: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
heaven self no go fear nigerians?
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Ezmans: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
loneprof:
I hope they know there's no other African country that can fill Nigeria's shoes in terms of skills and qualifications. There may be some bad eggs, but my people are still the most educated and hard-working in Africa.

As for the image thing, let's not resort to blaming some individuals for that, it's a collective thing. If you are doing the right thing as a Nigerian living abroad, then you have done your part, those who know you will use you as a good example. We are a nation of 200m people with the most corrupt and wicked politicians in the world, you can't expect some youths not to go haywire.
Time shall come when no Continent in world I'll accept any human being with nigerian passport,
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Sniper101(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Wetin con concern me for inside diswan undecided

After all, I no first get any plans of leaving Nigeria to go find work for UAE

Next please.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by raphy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
its is finish for.nigerians in Dubai.. i hope they wojt start deporting.them.later.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by BornRicch(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

My guy its all based on Internet fraud. Every other thin up there doesn't belong to Nigerians.
When it comes to diligence at work give it to Nigerians.

This is what we are telling these fools who brag doing internet fraud.
We will all feel the effect including your unborn children.
There are legitimate businesses to do on the internet. Stop denting our image upandan the world.
Look at where it has taken us.
Soon visas will be denied us and our eyes will clear well well.

You're very stupid for calling yahoo boys fools, your left yansh. I pray the country cast finish so you can continue with your stupid crocodile tears.. Poverty capital of the World and you expect the youth to be kind and respectful because you want to travel overseas for greener pastures...
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Ezmans: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Really Nigerians are the most shameless set of people on the planet. Our mentality is fvcked up.

This is to all those involved in illicit business and those involved in abrahamic faiths.
most useless passport in Africa, if you dought ask nigerians living in cape-verde ireland in west Africa

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Goodman247: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Who swear for this country called Nigeria
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Serveyouright(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
We never see anything yet, 70% of Nigerian youth are social media armed robbers and fraudster hacking people's Facebook account on daily basis to rob them off their hard earned money. And Nigerian government and her citizens are not taking action to arrest this situation. Nigeria as a nation is gone. No country in the world would take us serious anymore. The results is staring at us now. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
You guys can say whatever you like, but all these are largely due to a product of a failed nation, where nothing works..

You think other countries where made saints and Nigerians as scammers.

Most Nigerians where brought with the idea that the government and country is very corrupt, and if you don't embrace corruption you can't survive the Bleep up system, it's just happens to be a vary popular survival instinct in the country, which has affected the average Nigerian significantly.

Until the country start working it will only get worse
Including me, I'm already contemplating of learning the act, it can only get worse!!
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
F**k that shit abeg, Nigerians this Nigerians that, are we the only one committing crimes in this world, if Nigerians stop traveling to Dubai they will feel the impact.

B4 the lockdown Emirates have two flights everyday from Lagos, one in Abuja, who them dey carry go?
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Princedapace(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
loneprof:

You can blame Hushpuppi or Invictus Obi all you want, but if we don't start with those making life hard for Nigerians, the looters of our commonwealth, we'll just keep going round in circles.

If America had politicians like ours, they would be worse. Don't expect much from youths who have been disenfranchised by their own government. Charity must begin at home.

Talking about the source of Nigeria's problem isn't the same as defending crime. Most of you have a problem with comprehension due to your very low IQ. Should we keep blaming hushpuppy? How would that solve anything here? Why insult someone for airing his opinion?

There are many ''hushpuppies'' in Nigeria and there will continue to be if we don't address the root cause. Tell me how many countries you hear the news of their government stealing billions of dollars on a daily basis, money that is meant to develop the economy and create opportunities? I don't trust your brain to understand where I'm coming from, so I'll just stop here.

When we talk about govt, we forget that govt came from us. Nigerians have bad value system.

Everyone wana hamer and buy big cars and show off so that his or her neighbour will weep. Pepper them gang.

Our love for money is too much. Nigerians do shit abroad. I mean, as small as Tanzania is, they are scared of Nigerians.

We want to make money at all cost. It is that same mindset that we use enter politics and loot the country so as to build big big houses and buy big big cars and be worshiped by all. That value system is our problem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
i hope nigerians defending scammers will keep on defending them

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Goodman247: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nigeria is gone as a country, better we go our separate ways,
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by DexterousOne(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Doyou2019:

Living in the early 90s, never in a million years would I have imagined Nigerians and Nigeria degenerate to this level. The rot is so bad that it appears there is no coming out of it.

With the right leadership

Things can be turned around

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by DexterousOne(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Princedapace:

When we talk about govt, we forget that govt came from us. Nigerians have bad value system.

Everyone wana hamer and buy big cars and show off so that his or her neighbour will weep. Pepper them gang.

Our love for money is too much. Nigerians do shit abroad. I mean, as small as Tanzania is, they are scared of Nigerians.

We want to make money at all cost. It is that same mindset that we use enter politics and loot the country so as to build big big houses and buy big big cars and be worshiped by all. That value system is our problem.

Well said

The value system is what is broken

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Bahamas95(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
Thunder fire Hush wherever he dey now.

He don take he own spoil things for others

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Skepticus: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
DexterousOne:

Sorry about that man

I lost a deal on upwork too.

The Jordanian client told me that he doesn't feel safe doing business with me. Nigerians have burnt him badly in the past.

It's crazy though. But any country that wants to grow should start banning Nigerians except those that have proven themselves to be exceptionally gifted and talented.
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Goodman247: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
F**k that shit abeg, Nigerians this Nigerians that, are we the only one committing crimes in this world, if Nigerians stop traveling to Dubai they will feel the impact.
you are among those tarnishing our image
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by candyguyofficia(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
vanPELaj:

Am sorry the narrative can't change.
Changing the narrative I know is not a tea party. However we ALL must strive to change the narrative collectively and more importantly we have to change the narrative individually, it is for this reason that the change begins with you just the way it begins with me

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Goodman247: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Bahamas95:
Thunder fire Hush wherever he dey now.

He don take he own spoil things for others
there are many worse than hushpuppy in Nigeria, he was just unfortunate to be caught
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by vislabraye(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
budosky:
Dubai Based Company Looking For African Workers Categorically Excludes Nigerians

This stuff is now getting real.

After the arrests of some Nigerian fraudsters in Dubai, some Dubai companies have taken a very harsh steps towards Nigerians seeking employment.

A good example is the attached image.

So pathetic how a stupid act by one can cause serious harm to all.

Where are those sympathizing with Hushpuppi ? They don't know how bad things will turn out to be.

2 Likes

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
BornRicch:

You're very stupid for calling yahoo boys fools, your left yansh. I pray the country cast finish so you can continue with your stupid crocodile tears.. Poverty capital of the World and you expect the youth to be kind and respectful because you want to travel overseas for greener pastures...

Bornfoolish calling himself bornrich .

E pain you reach like DAT?

I guess your papa named you yahoo that's why you jumped in my mention.

Your papa that could not bring you up in a Godly way is very stupid. He is so foolish that he brought an animal like you into the world to be misbehaving upandan.

I did not mention you did I?

Mentally derailed E goat.

Bleep off my mention .

Aro Candidate.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
A
Stanchem029:

The looters didn't loot our conscience and common sense. Some African nations are passing through challenges yet their citizens are not that bad.

shut up!
small pikin wey never see anything
Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
Goodman247:
you are among those tarnishing our image

because your mind is very dark that is why you can't understand what I wrote up there, I have been out of this country for almost 22 years, I have been to alot of countries in my life b4 I finally decided to settled in Nigeria, I have seen the good, bad and the ugly, Nigeria is not the worse country in the world. I don't don't like when people condemn my country, this is my country and is the only one I have, it will be well one day. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
free Ray Hushpuppi!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria 2016 / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.