Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (188474 Views)

Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by soke02(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
Assuming this happened in America Nigerians would troop out enmass demanding for justice, now is happening in Nigeria nobody is saying anything.

6 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Brushstrokes20: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
The killer cop deserves capital punishment!

No mercy for the wicked.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by anayolity: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Nothing warrants extra judicial killing. But at least mention the crime the son was accused of that led to his arrest. Abi they just picked him up for being too handsome?

Brother why you dey talk trash like this..... You never these useless SARS kill for nothing before...nawa

9 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Is it only in the US that black lives matter?
What about this jungle of a country?
Spits!

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by omooba969(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Goldenkrezi:
What sort of nonsense is this...

Sars should be put to an end

Keyboard activist. grin

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
onyxo76:
if this officer was in Mexico or Colombia, hired assassins go don waste am tey tey, but here in Nigeria, all we can say is e go better!
bro if anybody do this to my brother and he is fully innocent and i know u, just know that your own is finished o. except if the crime my bro commited is murder, if you kill him, i will make sure i take the next flight to naija, employ sexy girls and make sure the lure you to me and i waste you in the most brutal way possible

15 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Sarah20A(f): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Nothing warrants extra judicial killing. But at least mention the crime the son was accused of that led to his arrest. Abi they just picked him up for being too handsome?
the Nigeria police force killed my older brother the same way they killed this guy
My step brother was arrested with some other people for unknown reason,they requested money for his bail and before his mom could rally round for the money the police had already used him to replace someone.

Do you know how many innocent souls are wallowing away in prison? Don't be in a hurry to doubt or believe what you hear because you haven't seen 99% of what's going on around you.

Pray that you and your family shouldn't fall a victim to police brutality in Nigeria

22 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Tumbulum: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Even Tubulum is shocked at the height of inhumanity to man by another man.
And Tubulum wept
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by nwadiuko1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Auxtin85:
Justice in 2020? He is now retired for crying out loud, he has children, wife and grandkids an eye for an eye Oga
the only reasonable comment

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by enonche85(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Razzness:
Unfortunately the sars-oc is right. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

He can be wasted too.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Emmanuelcann: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Can i unsee this?

5 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Essien45: 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
He will die also. Life for life.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Emmanuelcann: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
So you are saying he was arrested for doing nothing and killed for doing nothing?
Killed extrajudicially?
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
soke02:
Assuming this happened in America Nigerians would troop out enmass demanding for justice, now is happening in Nigeria nobody is saying anything.
nigerians are useless. that is how a guy that squats with me went out to demonstrate blacklivesmatter, before he come back, i tell am say my landlord say he no want me i stay more than 3 for house. na so the guy take waka the next day o. nigerians are annoying

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Brushstrokes20: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hotzone:

With wetin me don witness, the hard truth be sey naija no wan the truth which be sey many mad bad dead gangs yakpa for street wey no deserve to be alive. Any pesin wey I confirm sey him be civilian but get one ☝� pa, omo, I go off u...

We don’t need u, say no to evil

Which gang does the boy belong?...
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by omooba969(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
So you are saying he was arrested for doing nothing and killed for doing nothing?

It's a possibility.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Wittysmith(m): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nigeria is no longer is a civil society. It's a JUNGLE! What a shame!
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by nokatakata: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
He will be arrested and jailed. The foo.lish man doesn't know the power of social media. He is in big trouble already.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Salako01(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
He is even the SSA on security....Oh lawwddd
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by dublinkmy6: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
This thread alone is a testament to the fact that Nigerians deserve the kind of police and leaders they have.
Imagine someone talking about moving on and others asking to know the crime the boy was accused of. I see no hope nor future for this nation

16 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Salako01(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Apeshy102:

everything no be tribalism

Don't mind the mugu.....
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by greggng: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
This story looks incomplete. No mention of what the son did that led to his arrest.

The law says everyone deserves fair hearing in court no matter their offense . The only excuse that could make a police office use his fire arm is when he came under attack ....in this case you arrested the person took him to your station ...let rule of law commence from their. ...I believe they should petition inspector General police

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by omooba969(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
gnykelly:
the SARS guy was right. nothing absolutely nothing will happen. guys should learn to lay low mad people are running the civil service.

This kind of fuckery happens because y'all sit back allowing some lowlifes take y'all out one by one...

Nonsense and Buratai. cool

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by omooba969(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
shafanik:
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you

Mr Nwafor needs the word of God more, direct your sermon to the murderer.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
engrtee:
this is 2020. move on
. This is unfair and wrong to say.

5 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Farki: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Honestly this man deserves to die.

How can so many people disappear and nothing is done, how can such a mentally unstable person be trusted with enforcing the law?

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by DiagnoPolitics: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
I know how to put the fear of God in police rogues when they accost me and try to extort me. I am a proud member of Nigeria Army Medical corp as a medical personnel. I am also signed up with the JDPC a catholic human right organization and Amnesty International. I get all their I.D cards. I have an M.Sc and a professional doctorate even as a very young man of less than 30 years.

Your skull must be heavier than Mountain kilimanjaro to think of intimidating a person of my profile when you accost me in my flashy car. grin

Na only "oga drop something for your boys" I dey hear for checkpoint even with my expired driver's license. They are wise enough to know the bone that will hook their throats when they see one. Ndi ara! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by noblealuu: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Please let's stay on topic. We are not talking of me. The murdered guy in question, what was his alleged offence? It is very simple question.

Don't be silly. Even if he committed murder, that doesn't justify EXTRA-JUDICIAL killings by the men of SARS and more so by this heartless man in question. That's why a court of competent jurisdiction is there for alleged criminals to be charged and justice meted on them by the provisions & whims and caprises of the law.

Capital punishment has even been abolished from our criminal justice system.

Once again, don't be foolish.

9 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by emmyrate1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
so you haven't seen such cases in Nigeria or why are u asking as if police don't waste innocent life everyday
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Farki: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
soke02:

Idiots in this thread are even cooking up stories to justify this. Nigeria truly deserves to be where it is today if this is how we reason.

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by davillian(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
Gabkosh:
The man fumbled. He said that, he has the gut to say that to your face. What then as you waiting for.
Mr, look for his family, know the number of children he has. Start killing them one after the other. Let him and his wife feel the pain you and your wife went through. It is called tit for tat.

He killed your son, I mean single child, make it triple in his own family in one day.
My kind of revenge.....
No matter how long it takes he and everyone in that house won't be spared....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) / Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.