Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (188554 Views)

Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Tango123: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2020
engrtee:

this is 2020. move on

This will be said to u soon, when the worst u can imagine shall hve happened to u

8 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Truthteller2020: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Nothing warrants extra judicial killing. But at least mention the crime the son was accused of that led to his arrest. Abi they just picked him up for being too handsome?
you non go shut up

4 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by EgunMogaji2: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2020
I have a question, what do retired military personnel do?

I mean this guy should have been fed to the dogs a long time ago and his head sent by courier to his people in the village.

4 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by vikstandon(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
This story looks incomplete. No mention of what the son did that led to his arrest.

I want to call you a FOOL... Your Father or You must be one of them.

6 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Omezif(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2020
sars take themselve like a rod that can never bent and proceed in commiting many atrocities here in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by danchuzzy(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
This story looks incomplete. No mention of what the son did that led to his arrest.

Wetin you dey cap abeg?
Chasing the wind no? May it not happen to you and people be saying the story is not complete!!!

4 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by AntiBalaka: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2020
samwillyco1:
This story is incomplete until we hear from the sars, and why giving them bribe then if your son didn't do anything wrong. The story is one sided. RIP to the dead.

You think any truth can come out from those Caiphas?

The same SARS that accuse innocent people to admit to a phantom crime through torture are the ones you want to hear their side?

6 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Angelfrost(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Nothing warrants extra judicial killing. But at least mention the crime the son was accused of that led to his arrest. Abi they just picked him up for being too handsome?

That's irrelevant sir... Stop majoring on minor details in the face of critical issues. It makes you look doltish and immature!!!

Even terrorists like Kabiru Sokoto are still very much hale and hearty... The serial killer in Port Harcourt had his time and day in court. What evil could a young man have done to warrant torture and death??!

Let's not derail this thread please!!!

4 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by omotola90(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2020
Jimasun:

What could he had done that would warrant extrajudicial killing?
I hope you know what you are saying.
If he committed a crime, why not charge him to a competent court of jurisdiction and make sure he is punished?
Nothing justifies this.
This is so sad.
don't mind that one... Na yeye dey worry am...

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2020
achierosion:
Imagine killing someone's son and still Rob it on his face, and the SARS officer is right because there's nothing they'll do to him kpatakapata na to fire him.

They didn't fire him. He was later compensated with appointment as SSA by Anambra drunkard Governor after his retirement from police force.

I think Polithiefcians are worse than Boko Haram. James Nwafor can't commit that amount of brutality without the surpport of the state governor. Maybe it was for ritual or business purposes. I hate politicians.

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT

#Restructure_NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by monimekaz(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Please let's stay on topic. We are not talking of me. The murdered guy in question, what was his alleged offence? It is very simple question.
Don't be unfortunate this morning ! No let Ogun kill you and your generation ..

4 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Okuda(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Would you make thus same statement if it was your brother? Be honest.

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by danchuzzy(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
The article didn't say what he was arrested for. And then Awkuzu Sars usually holds kidnap suspects, armed robbery suspects, suspected cultists, Yahoo suspects, murder suspects. So which was he accused of?

Your matter just tire me undecided
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Candycrushy(f): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
If you don't have anything reasonable to say, stfu ... because it has come to your doorstep yet...till then. Just keep mute��

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nyanabo(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:

E never reach you na make e never complete.

How can you say such ? whatever he did that would amount to extrajudicial killing ? is there no competent law court out there ?are the police now meant to kill ?

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Rahkman: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
The article didn't say what he was arrested for. And then Awkuzu Sars usually holds kidnap suspects, armed robbery suspects, suspected cultists, Yahoo suspects, murder suspects. So which was he accused of?
this guy you be sars apologist no worry you go die very soon

6 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Angelfrost(m): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2020
engrtee:

this is 2020. move on

Please, don't be silly!!!... Would you have moved on if you were in their shoes??!

Who allows kids into this forum??! Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala, I am disappointed!!!
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by LINTUNE(m): 10:15am On Oct 17, 2020
Cantonese:

But you know that on most occassions those Sars people never have any clear story or allegation, as they say. They pick, detain, injure, extort as much as they can. Failure to cooperate can prove fatal.

Are you not aware of the accusations against some policemen who plant weeds in people cars in the name of searching just to extort them?

Are you not aware of happenings in this country?
guy dont let me swear for u, why should u waste ur time explaining things to that nicompoo..act matured for once na, the idiot is obviously just being sarcastic here ...ignore the fool ok..
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Vulcan24(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2020
Where ever he is, may the devil that share death and diseases locate him

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by omotola90(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
what he did or has done isn't the bone of contention here.... Why taking law into your hands here.... Cant he be charged properly? We are talking of a life here man... A soul.... Please let's get it right and be guided

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Golan007: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2020
But you guys claimed it was Fulani herdsmen that dumped those bodies.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by od501: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:

Exactly my point, but that does not justify the way he was treated. Why is the court there? Why are they police men at the first place? They should gave launched an investigation into the crime, not to waste and hide the body like some stray animal.

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by omotola90(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Honestly MAD PEOPLE everywhere.
ONE BLACK was killed in the United States and the entire country and London became epicenter of riots..... meanwhile, in NIGERIA we plant corpses rather than crops.
We just wake up to count losses.
We counted SOLDIERS and Zamfara massacre Yesterday...
NIGERIANS should develop an ANDROID APP to count lives that are lost each day, just like we do for the Coronavirus pandemic

baba the number no go be here oooo.... The country has the highest mortality rate in West Africa.... Abeg no make nan dey cry every day ooooo
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Onliie(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2020
Why is this guy still alive?
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by ADUKKY(f): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:

What should anyone do to deserve death without proper investigation and trial? Make we dey reason these things before spewing.

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Geeman74(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
So you are saying he was arrested for doing nothing and killed for doing nothing?
it's possible in Nigeria. I was ones "arrested" at point allegedly tagged black spot by a man in mofty waiting for public transportation around past 7pm. The man came from nowhere and slapped me my retaliation led to him bleeding. And he said you are under arrest. I followed him because I have the phone number of his DPO. On getting to station the oc threatened to show me a gun they allegedly found on me when I tried making a call. Na so I gentle. After confirming that I truly knew their oc I was released and the offices blamed for illegal work after getting high. If it's someone else na serious case be that ooo

4 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by sinola(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2020
engrtee:

this is 2020. move on

mind what you say...we are talking of somebodys life here...i dont think you will say this if it was your brothers life that was sniffed out like that.

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by 21cents: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
So you are saying he was arrested for doing nothing and killed for doing nothing?
nawao..try and use your head na. I was in pains amd anger while reading your insensitive responses.

what could the boy have done to warrant extrajudicial killing by the police? even if he was caught robbing, don't we have courts anymore? we need to purge this country of your senseless kinds. na people like you dey make this country retrogress because you're not asking for things to follow due process.

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by omotola90(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2020
Jimasun:

Police have no right to kill.
Only a court can do that.
There is a high probability he is innocent or didn't do anything.
This is Nigeria
na yeye dey worry that fine bros... We shall not be victim of unwanted circumstance and as for those that are victims of this animal act by incompetent and untrained wolves and trigger happy morons may God Almighty I call on comfort their souls... Amen
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Muhylonaire007: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:

Mr man go and rest.
What an insolence. No be this Nigeria we dey wey we go watch ball and dem come pack all of us for viewing centre, what crime can someone commit for watching a football match?

No lemme curse your generation o

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by BigBashiru: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2020
A lot of these extra judicial killings have to do with dares, counter dares, ego bruise and power tussles.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:

That reason why courts are built for trial.reasons why I laugh when I head north is our problems. We needs to fight enemy within,those SARS are southern

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) / Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.