Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (188558 Views)

Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Soulmender: 12:00am On Jul 10, 2020
engrtee:

this is 2020. move on

Why being so insensitive and careless with words.. Just pray this kind of evil does not befall you or your family. You better ask your God for forgiveness for that trash you wrote up there.

4 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by danggy(m): 12:00am On Jul 10, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
The article didn't say what he was arrested for. And then Awkuzu Sars usually holds kidnap suspects, armed robbery suspects, suspected cultists, Yahoo suspects, murder suspects. So which was he accused of?
That's what the SARS should Answer because from the Article the SARS didn't give any reason for his arrest
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Stone03: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2020
Skyonebaba:
FLASHBACK
in 2016 when i was still a teacher at GOD's glory school nkpor the father of one of my students chioma ogbuja who happened to be a big lorry driver was arrested by awkuzu sars , his crime according to the sars guys was that the owner of the lorry he drives from south east to west and northern part of nigeria was a criminal ...... the wife went to the station but didn't see the man there though his vehicle was seen there ..... fellow nigerians till date not even that man's corpse was found ....... he left for work and his children never saw him again

#FAILED COUNTRY

This is sad
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by ekevwe(m): 12:05am On Jul 10, 2020
Apeshy102:
Life may never remain the same for Mr Emmanuel Iloabuchi Iloanya after the Officer in Charge of Awkuzu Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Mr. James O. Nwafor and his men allegedly killed his son Mr Chijioke Iloanya without getting justice.

Mr Iloanya in a telephone chat with News9naija recounts how his son was arrested and gruesomely killed in cold blood by one Mr Jame O. Nwafor, now a retired police officer attached to Awkuzu SARS who led his boys to a naming ceremony and arrested attendees which many of the arrested never made it out alive, unfortunately, Mr Chijioke John Ilonanya was amongst those who never made it out alive.

Upon learning about his arrest, on November 31, 2012, Mr Illoanya in company of his wife went to the Awkuzu Police Station were they met their son in handcuff, though they saw him there, they were driven out of the police station.

Unsettled with the proceedings, Mr Iloanya proceeded to the office of the Anambra State Commissioner of Police where he met the Commissioner and his deputy. Upon narrating his sons ordeal to them, they promised him that nothing would happen to his son, but this promised was never fulfilled.

Upon his subsequent visit to the commissioner, Mr Nwafor was summoned but never showed up.

It was on his visit to the Commissioner's office in January 2013 that the Deputy Commissioner of Police told him of his son's death.

Mr Iloanya proceeded to the Awkuzu SARS office where he met Mr James Nwafor. Upon request for his son's whereabouts, Mr Nwafor told him, "Go, I have wasted your son". This insensitive statement didn't go down well with Mrs Iloanya as she collapsed and was rushed to the hospital upon hearing what Mr Nwafor said.

Mr Iloanya didn't stop there, he went on to seek justice for his slain son, if not for anything but to at least retrieve his corpse from the SARS.

He met one, Rt Col. Emmanuel Udechukwu (now Late), a human right activist through who Mr Iloanya delivered the sum N1.5M to the Awkuzu SARS but nothing came forth.

Till now, Mr Iloanya has not set eyes on his son nor his corpse.

Mr Iloanya is calling on the Nigerian Police Force, NGOs and well meaning Nigerian to help him get justice for his son. He said, "I know that my son is dead, but i just want justice"

Mr Illoanya can be reached on 08035501598.

Listen to him Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJgAwIdf90M

Awkuzu is a town in Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra state of Nigeria.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2020/07/08/i-killed-your-son-and-nothing-will-happen-awkuzu-sars-oc-to-man-after-killing-son-video/

The Sister to the slain young man also gave account of the incident on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Ada_mummyya/status/1140000709649358848?s=19

7 years ago? This matter hard to settle oo
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by willyjacs(m): 12:06am On Jul 10, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
This story looks incomplete. No mention of what the son did that led to his arrest.
stupid child u are.

idiotic fool.
u'll always find them anywhere u go.
brainless goat.

arresting someone nd just killing them without charging them to court no matter their crime?

u should be ashame of ur empty head.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Opus85(m): 12:07am On Jul 10, 2020
it seems some people commenting here have not heard of awkuzu sars. if you school in igariam or unizik you will know how far. they come to streets as early as 7pm to 8pm for raiding. bail na 5k, 10k. if your people dont bail you early, sorry for you. they will waste you or even use you for exchange. wasting people is called "traveling".

that place is a horror zone. back then in 2008 when i was still schooling there, they usually raid students like mad. inside the bus you will see both boys and girls holding akara or fries (fired yam/potato with pepper) in their hand they went to buy. there was a time they came to raid where we do play ps 2. luckily for me i escaped immediately i noticed their bus. come see run everywhere. the people they took all paid 5k to come out sharp sharp even with beating oh. they hanged my guy like cloth on wire with peg. the other guy self they beat his knee with baton. close to a month he couldnt walk.

fear who no fear awkuzu sars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by stormborn28(m): 12:12am On Jul 10, 2020
EVILFOREST:
...... and we have nothing to show that BLACKS LIVES MATTER...
We all shall die one day.

What matters to me more is how I will die and the legacies I will leave behind.
I want the death of a KING...
but for these Evil MEN, they will be diseased in such a way that they will rot alive while watching their kids become eternally useless.
that is exactly their final outcome
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by 1miccza: 12:21am On Jul 10, 2020
Apeshy102:
Life may never remain the same for Mr Emmanuel Iloabuchi Iloanya after the Officer in Charge of Awkuzu Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Mr. James O. Nwafor and his men allegedly killed his son Mr Chijioke Iloanya without getting justice.

Mr Iloanya in a telephone chat with News9naija recounts how his son was arrested and gruesomely killed in cold blood by one Mr Jame O. Nwafor, now a retired police officer attached to Awkuzu SARS who led his boys to a naming ceremony and arrested attendees which many of the arrested never made it out alive, unfortunately, Mr Chijioke John Ilonanya was amongst those who never made it out alive.

Upon learning about his arrest, on November 31, 2012, Mr Illoanya in company of his wife went to the Awkuzu Police Station were they met their son in handcuff, though they saw him there, they were driven out of the police station.

Unsettled with the proceedings, Mr Iloanya proceeded to the office of the Anambra State Commissioner of Police where he met the Commissioner and his deputy. Upon narrating his sons ordeal to them, they promised him that nothing would happen to his son, but this promised was never fulfilled.

Upon his subsequent visit to the commissioner, Mr Nwafor was summoned but never showed up.

It was on his visit to the Commissioner's office in January 2013 that the Deputy Commissioner of Police told him of his son's death.

Mr Iloanya proceeded to the Awkuzu SARS office where he met Mr James Nwafor. Upon request for his son's whereabouts, Mr Nwafor told him, "Go, I have wasted your son". This insensitive statement didn't go down well with Mrs Iloanya as she collapsed and was rushed to the hospital upon hearing what Mr Nwafor said.

Mr Iloanya didn't stop there, he went on to seek justice for his slain son, if not for anything but to at least retrieve his corpse from the SARS.

He met one, Rt Col. Emmanuel Udechukwu (now Late), a human right activist through who Mr Iloanya delivered the sum N1.5M to the Awkuzu SARS but nothing came forth.

Mr Iloanya is calling on the Nigerian Police Force, NGOs and well meaning Nigerian to help him get justice for his son. He said, "I know that my son is dead, but i just want justice"

Listen to him Below:

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2020/07/08/i-killed-your-son-and-nothing-will-happen-awkuzu-sars-oc-to-man-after-killing-son-video/

As we speak the animal has been arrested and summoned. Sick animals on the prowl.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by stormborn28(m): 12:23am On Jul 10, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:
If something terrible happens to the idiot people will be pitying him, not knowing that he is reaping what he has sown. Whatever training they give these retards in their police college?!
exactly what I always tell people.. You see person dying in a terrible way, you may not know his antecedent.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by stormborn28(m): 12:25am On Jul 10, 2020
1miccza:

As we speak the animal has been arrested and summoned. Sick animals on the prowl.
how did you know about this
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by delishpot: 12:26am On Jul 10, 2020
The love Biafra s show to each other is mesmerizing
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Innobee99(m): 1:26am On Jul 10, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
So you are saying he was arrested for doing nothing and killed for doing nothing?
What are u even saying sef?
Even if he's an armed robber is that a reason to waste him without trial?

This only happens in a shit hole country like ours
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Daddyboy21: 1:45am On Jul 10, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Nothing warrants extra judicial killing. But at least mention the crime the son was accused of that led to his arrest. Abi they just picked him up for being too handsome?
I pray it happens to your brother one day, that day you will know that you can be shot dead by sars for just drinking water, seems you have never seen this bastards in action before as if the own the life of a common man. May God make it happen to your loved one, idiot from hell, vagabond like you. You have know idea the shit you are vomiting. It shall surely befall you one day. God punish your useless generation. Bastard
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Rockyfancino(m): 2:39am On Jul 10, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:
I know how to put the fear of God in police rogues when they accost me and try to extort me. I am a proud member of Nigeria Army Medical corp as a medical personnel. I am also signed up with the JDPC a catholic human right organization and Amnesty International. I get all their I.D cards. I have an M.Sc and a professional doctorate even as a very young man of less than 30 years.

Your skull must be heavier than Mountain kilimanjaro to think of intimidating a person of my profile when you accost me in my flashy car. grin

Na only "oga drop something for your boys" I dey hear for checkpoint even with my expired driver's license. They are wise enough to know the bone that will hook their throats when they see one. Ndi ara! grin

All these lengths just to protect yourself? Okay now that you're protected, what about many other innocent people?
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by bjbukzy(m): 2:45am On Jul 10, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
The article didn't say what he was arrested for. And then Awkuzu Sars usually holds kidnap suspects, armed robbery suspects, suspected cultists, Yahoo suspects, murder suspects. So which was he accused of?

Pretty sure you are related to the man in question, or a member of the akwuzu sars team.

Even if the victim killed the president, only the court has right to his live
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by paddyofboss(m): 2:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Unrated900:
Sorry for my utterances

now a retired police officer attached to Awkuzu SARS who led his boys to a naming ceremony and arrested attendees which many of the arrested never made it out alive, unfortunately, Mr Chijioke John Ilonanya was amongst those who never made it out alive.

That particular phrase not making any sense,he was arrested and never come out alive

We knew sars are usless but not to the point of arresting someone without evidence and killed him

Are you sure he isn’t an arm Robber or cultist

Let’s me realistics before judging
Are you brain dead?
So If he was an armed robber and was already restrained the next thing is to kill him abi. What happens to the rule of law?
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by ddeola: 3:18am On Jul 10, 2020
It's only a matter of time, he will surely answer for what the evil(s) he has done
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by InvertedHammer: 3:22am On Jul 10, 2020
/
Something can happen.

If he cannot use self-help to avenge his son's death, so be it.

Social media ain't gon' do it.

/
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by One4me: 3:40am On Jul 10, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:

A lot of people think your question is unnecessary but in reality, it is a very important question!
One-sided stories annoy me a lot.
For example, l may be able to help in this matter but how can l, if for example (l am not accusing the victim of anything at all), he was a kidnapper or a rapist who killed his victim, a cultist or a ritualist, would l want to be involved in assisting to get 'justice' for that sort of person?
Afteral, this Policemen also have families, as in Parents, children and wives! Do-Me, I-Do-You, God nor dey vex now, right?
If you kill my Son unjustly, l will dedicate the rest of my life to eliminate every member of your closst family, one-by-one or together sef, before l come for you. No dulling.

If you know, you know. undecided
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by eaglejay13(m): 4:04am On Jul 10, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Nothing warrants extra judicial killing. But at least mention the crime the son was accused of that led to his arrest. Abi they just picked him up for being too handsome?
You talk as if you're not in Nigeria. Sars guys have actually arrested myself and some guys at a viewing centre/eatery accusing us of armed robbery and cultism, people wey de watch match ọ. Some were even eating eba. So tell me the crime we committed.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Chessg(m): 5:48am On Jul 10, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
it is very possible that they can just pick him up for no reasons Nigeria police of now adays can go any length to archive there dubious wish
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Obynolee(f): 6:06am On Jul 10, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
This story looks incomplete. No mention of what the son did that led to his arrest.

Are you high on some local substance?,must Nigerian police (especially SARS) arrest with reason?.
Even if they arrested him for having committed any crime does that give them the power to kill him extra judiciary?.
Is he not an accused and presumed innocent until proven contrary in a court?.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Kingrefreshed: 6:13am On Jul 10, 2020
Apeshy102:

Listen to him Below:

If you survive in Nigeria, I expect you to survive anywhere around the world.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Goldengold2(f): 6:24am On Jul 10, 2020
dublinkmy6:
This thread alone is a testament to the fact that Nigerians deserve the kind of police and leaders they have.
Imagine someone talking about moving on and others asking to know the crime the boy was accused of. I see no hope nor future for this nation
The thing shock me too oo, may God have mercy on us.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Teejay13(m): 6:54am On Jul 10, 2020
Nigerians where have we gotten it wrong?

Why the extrajudicial killing by SARS?

And the Nigerian government has been so dumb to these.

The #EndSars matter keep falling on deaf ears.

My take is; enough is enough for this so called SARS. Let justice be done and the culprint be brought to book.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Lescort4real(m): 6:54am On Jul 10, 2020
ThiagoKid:
imagine, such effrontery

#endsars

Thats how corrupt this people are they will set a criminal free who his people has paid millions of naira to them and they will as them to take them so far away from here for many years,and then they will carry person that his people don't have money and kill in place of the criminal av seen it first hand
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 10, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:

Good thinking, an ibo adage " the sea don't carry a person that never went into the sea"
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Alabaarowolo: 7:13am On Jul 10, 2020
Gunmen kill 2 Naval officer along Abuja-Lokoja highway
Unknown gunmen struck and killed two Nigerian Naval officers along Abuja-Lokoja highway.
The ugly incident happened just few days after suspected bandits killed a Nigerian Army officer, GSM Abubakar, along the same road
https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-gunmen-kill-2-naval-officer-along-abuja-lokoja-highway/

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by mulerogold(m): 7:24am On Jul 10, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:

You are an IDI0T.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by mulerogold(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2020
RZArecta:
it seems you’ve not been arrested by Nigeria police or worse still SARS before, pray it never happens but if it does, make sure you tell us what you enjoyed

The IDI0T AsomughaChuks02
is Sars officer thats why he's trying to defend his EVIL.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by mulerogold(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2020
Unrated900:
Sorry for my utterances

now a retired police officer attached to Awkuzu SARS who led his boys to a naming ceremony and arrested attendees which many of the arrested never made it out alive, unfortunately, Mr Chijioke John Ilonanya was amongst those who never made it out alive.

That particular phrase not making any sense,he was arrested and never come out alive

We knew sars are usless but not to the point of arresting someone without evidence and killed him

Are you sure he isn’t an arm Robber or cultist

Let’s me realistics before judging

My brother, it happend it Benin wella.

Sars will raid group of young guys based on their hair styles and mode of dress. Label them yahoo boys, cultist or armed robbers.

They will all be locked up in the cell and eventually exchange their lives with a convicted criminal that has been sentenced to death by a court of law.

The Sars get paid by the convicts, they swap suspects for a convicted criminal and kill the suspect.

They do it for financial gain.
while the real criminal will be set free and also be helped in change of Identity.

WAKE UP!
Na NIGERIA you dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) / Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.