Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (188378 Views)

Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Obierika(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2020
anita08:
Will you keep quiet before I come for you

My friend keep quiet, he has every right to air his opinion!
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Please let's stay on topic. We are not talking of me. The murdered guy in question, what was his alleged offence? It is very simple question.
Can you stop asking STUPID questions?

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nyanabo(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
This story looks incomplete. No mention of what the son did that led to his arrest.

Infact you are very dumb. Even the law states that a suspect is innocent until proven otherwise by a competent court. Was the young man given a fair trial ? Was there proper investigation ? How can you spew such trash ? you must be a devil.

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by mrkings84(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2020
Kulas:
What a sad and touching story. Why on earth should this idiot called James Nwafor be allowed to still moving freely. PMB and Northerners are keeping quiet over SARS matter and encouraging them because they are not killing Northerners. Do you know that many Northerners dont even know what they call SARS. Majority of them are hearing it now for the first time because of this protest and we called ourselves and agitating one Nigeria. Rubbish

Na force to comment?
Simp!!
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by HAccord: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2020
PaulH07:

Theyll never say what they did to transform the man into a beast. They'll rather prefer to waste their life thinking these drama they're performing can bring the dead back to life.

It won't, your brother is dead, and dead for good! Even if you bring the man to justice, it won't bring back your brother's life. And it won't stop people like him that abound everywhere to still murder!

If una like say nonsense, I no send una papa. I'm leaving this world soon, but I'll take down 2bitches olohun gbo!!!

If dem born you well, post your picture and address online and let's see how it goes down. Debased motherfuckker, your miserable father must have been a human parts dealer who patronized James Nwafor the cannibal. Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Teejay13(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2020
This idiot needs to be sentenced to death by hanging.

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by chatinent: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2020
Hitman services available.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Teejay13(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2020
The monster requires to be sentenced to death by hanging.

He is a beast in disguise!
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by lexy2014: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
The article didn't say what he was arrested for. And then Awkuzu Sars usually holds kidnap suspects, armed robbery suspects, suspected cultists, Yahoo suspects, murder suspects. So which was he accused of?

Am glad u used d word "suspect". Who is a suspect? How does all u wrote above justify a "suspect" being killed by d police?

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by guru90: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2020
Awkuzu SARS is deadly and they are already to kill anytime.......... When dey caught my jnr. brother 2018.... They told me, if i didnt bring 250k within 3 days, They will waste my brother...........
When i entered their office, i turned around saw blood on the floor................

Chai, i dont know when i reached ATM to cash out 250k for them....

Aswear, i never u mistakenly run into police case.....................................

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by sharena(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
The article didn't say what he was arrested for. And then Awkuzu Sars usually holds kidnap suspects, armed robbery suspects, suspected cultists, Yahoo suspects, murder suspects. So which was he accused of?
Bro I base in Warri and Alot of things happen That are been done by the police or rather SARS, I was in my office one day when my phone rang, I looked at it and saw it was a call from my Dad I asked him what the problem was and he told me my younger brother was arrested at about 6:30pm in front of his compound, we called to confirm and Majority of the people who witnessed the occurrence said my brother was just coming out of his compound and he was carried along other people, when I got there they said we should bring 100k else they'll send all of them to Okere which is a prison here in Warri, now look at it from this angle we had to go I had to squeeze out the last 50k on me to ensure he comes out just because he came out from his own compound. My brother if police never Harass u before u nor go know wetin another person dey try Explain

6 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Vikalinda(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2020
na was oo
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
One sided story. You didn't tell us the offence your brother committed. By and large, your brother deserves to be lawfully prosecuted for whatever offence he might have committed.
You're one of the problems Nigeria has. And God will solve you.

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by KarLmax20(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Nothing warrants extra judicial killing. But at least mention the crime the son was accused of that led to his arrest. Abi they just picked him up for being too handsome?
Oga! are you not in Nigeria? if you don't see their illegal activities at least you read about their atrocities all the time on social media.
Is one of the things we are clamouring #endsars, reform police, Restructuring, before beaming our satellites on
those rogues in power.

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by sharena(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2020
guru90:
Awkuzu SARS is deadly and they are already to kill anytime.......... When dey caught my jnr. brother 2018.... They told me, if i didnt bring 250k within 3 days, They will waste my brother...........
When i entered their office, i turned around saw blood on the floor................

Chai, i dont know when i reached ATM to cash out 250k for them....

Aswear, i never u mistakenly run into police case.....................................

My brother this SARS matter na everywhere e dey, imagine someone was cooking outside his house ooo they just came and picked him for no reason and was made to pay 100k before they released him

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by pretydiva(f): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2020
engrtee:

this is 2020. move on

Keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by CodeTemplar: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
So you are saying he was arrested for doing nothing and killed for doing nothing?
If he did something, let him be charged to court where he can be convicted the proper way.

And in case the torturers of the deceased are claiming he was guilty to justify torturing him to death, they should have brought the issue to a competent court where he can be properly convicted and his execution will serve as deterrent to others. but no, they suspected him, convicted him in their hearts and executed him, all by themselves. Wow....

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by bennynaza(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
Please let's stay on topic. We are not talking of me. The murdered guy in question, what was his alleged offence? It is very simple question.
It wasn't just one person that was murdered over there. There were dozens of extra judicial killings. No matter what a person has been accused of, he or she remains innocent until proven guilty.
Haven't you heard of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Sometime in ABA, the police traced some alleged criminals to a viewing center. Upon their arrival, everyone scampered away including the guys they came for. The police instead of going back empty-handed, they rounded the ones who were slow or just too confused to run away. Including a corp member who only arrived his ppa on that street 3 days before the incident. He slept in the cell for 2 days until we found out and went to bail him. I was his landlord. What was his offence? Wrong place, wrong time.

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Lekan239(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
thus must be James nwafor cousin, guys lets lynched him. Wey the petrol and matches

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by lexy2014: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
One sided story. You didn't tell us the offence your brother committed. By and large, your brother deserves to be lawfully prosecuted for whatever offence he might have committed.

Was he legally prosecuted for d alleged offence? Does d story u read suggest anything like prosecution?

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:
I know how to put the fear of God in police rogues when they accost me and try to extort me. I am a proud member of Nigeria Army Medical corp as a medical personnel. I am also signed up with the JDPC a catholic human right organization and Amnesty International. I get all their I.D cards. I have an M.Sc and a professional doctorate even as a very young man of less than 30 years.

Your skull must be heavier than Mountain kilimanjaro to think of intimidating a person of my profile when you accost me in my flashy car. grin

Na only "oga drop something for your boys" I dey hear for checkpoint even with my expired driver's license. They are wise enough to know the bone that will hook their throats when they see one. Ndi ara! grin
And those who don't have all these qualifications nko?

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2020
gnykelly:
the SARS guy was right. nothing absolutely nothing will happen. guys should learn to lay low mad people are running the civil service.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by just2endowed: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2020
Unrated900:
Sorry for my utterances

now a retired police officer attached to Awkuzu SARS who led his boys to a naming ceremony and arrested attendees which many of the arrested never made it out alive, unfortunately, Mr Chijioke John Ilonanya was amongst those who never made it out alive.

That particular phrase not making any sense,he was arrested and never come out alive

We knew sars are usless but not to the point of arresting someone without evidence and killed him

Are you sure he isn’t an arm Robber or cultist

Let’s me realistics before judging

Can't believe am sharing a country with you.

Worst scenario, let's assume he is a killer, do you think the police have the right to take lives?

Brother, am disappointed in you

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by thaoriginator: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2020
Enough is enough!

Heading to Lekki toll gate with my tools

Any bloodclaat popo pon di haffi collect ah bloodclaat shot inna dem head enuh
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by lexy2014: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
So you are saying he was arrested for doing nothing and killed for doing nothing?

What is d process for sentencing someone to death? Can u kindly enlighten d forum? Seems u no something that we all do not no. Or maybe u are policeman or someone related to d murderer

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by bluefilm: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2020
Karma is a bitch.

Time up for the evil doer.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2020
Testimony1988:
He should channel his complaints to National Human Right office.
See your mouth. Do we have an active human rights commission in this country?
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by steno1: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2020
Let this stories of this wicked Nwafor trend everywhere....This man deserves death....let Nwafor trend...This is so heartless
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Temptee101(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
[s]Nothing warrants extra judicial killing. But at least mention the crime the son was accused of that led to his arrest. Abi they just picked him up for being too handsome?[/s]

Some of you just comment like fuuls all in the bid to sound different and appear intelligent.

Are you just getting to hear or know how dreaded and evil the beast, Nwafor James and the entire awkuzu sars are? Or you just enjoy being stupeed, insensitive and vain towards other people's plight, pain and sorrow.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by rockyh(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
This story looks incomplete. No mention of what the son did that led to his arrest.
I feel sorry for your write up
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by OneCorner: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2020
we know all that but hs father should tell us if they planted weed in his sons car and arrested him. i know sars are scums, i have had encounters with them while i visited naija. but they dont just kill u for nothing. when an officer arrest you, talk to him normally and them go cooperate. i have powers to even make them including their boss loose their jobs but i just talk to them normally.
they only get angry when u start challenging them.
You sound dumb bro, and you even sound dumber by saying “when I visited naija”
Mr foreigner, seems you’ve not been to alagbon b4, that even late Orlando Owoh sang about his arrest there and their brutality... they will raid innocent people, they can even rent a yellow and black bus, pickup unsuspecting commuters and pack them to station to replace thieves and robbers that have well connected boss and ready to pay millions for their release... they just pick one innocent person from the cell and tell him to keep walking and they shoot him dead and claim he’s the robber they caught and he’s trying to escape
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by dru23(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2020
Razzness:
Unfortunately the sars-oc is right. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

Never underestimate anyone .... I recall a story how a young man lost his sister to a drunk driver, this happen when the young man was about 5 years old.. He was in the car with his sister ,and father when the drunk driver hit them....

Fast forward 30 years later.. The man couldnt get over the death of his sister ... so he took revenge and went after the man that killed his sister ,he killed the man and the man son ... during trial after he was led out of court he shouted to the victim family and said he hopes their son his in hell.. Crazy people dey everywhere. When u least expected person will take revenge ......

Ps. This happen in the USA

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) / Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.