Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (188478 Views)

Survivors Of Awkuzu SARS Said Squad Sold Body Parts Of Executed Victims / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Michaelcas(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2020
we know all that but hs father should tell us if they planted weed in his sons car and arrested him. i know sars are scums, i have had encounters with them while i visited naija. but they dont just kill u for nothing. when an officer arrest you, talk to him normally and them go cooperate. i have powers to even make them including their boss loose their jobs but i just talk to them normally.
they only get angry when u start challenging them.
you know when people stay away from Nigeria for some time, they forget the horrors of their dear country, and they think their eyes have been opened by the white man's country, come back to Nigeria and join us in the horrors

5 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2020
see the man face
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by chuka5000(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
This story looks incomplete. No mention of what the son did that led to his arrest.

read the passage, they were picked from an occassion,

it have happened alot,
they also pick people who come out to relax or take a bottle of drink in the evening from any joint of their choice. I have witnessed that myself right there in awkuzu.

5 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Odion2016(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
So you are saying he was arrested for doing nothing and killed for doing nothing?

Are you,,Are you,,A A,Are you normal??

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by freemi(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
So you are saying he was arrested for doing nothing and killed for doing nothing?
stop this na. Pls. U r being annoying by each post

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by dominique(f): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2020
This is so painful gosh! No parent deserve to go through this no matter what the child had done sad

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Odion2016(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2020
RZArecta:
it seems you’ve not been arrested by Nigeria police or worse still SARS before, pray it never happens but if it does, make sure you tell us what you enjoyed

That if he survives it....So insensitive !!
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by AntiBalaka: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2020
samwillyco1:

Yes I agreed with you totally, but atimes shootout may happen, and some that are connected if you say let the law takes it's place they will be freed and may also do worse than what they did before

Then we reform the judiciary instead of having these killer cops who murder more innocent people or even replace suspects with innocent people.

The reason they can replace a hardened crininal in their custody with an innocent person is because death in police custody is so common.

If even Shekau dies in their custody and there is a full investigation, do you think they will dare kill again!!;?
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by openmine(m): 11:59am On Oct 17, 2020
engrtee:

this is 2020. move on
So that his likes can continue such gruesome killings unabated?
Even cases that are 15-20 years old can still be reopened if an injustice was discovered!
I pray this doesn't happen to your loved ones! sad sad sad

6 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by LordOfTheGame: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
This story looks incomplete. No mention of what the son did that led to his arrest.

Idiots read again and read carefully. I understand that you 're a slowpoke but try to read well and you will see where it was written that the killer cops invaded a naming ceremony party and arrested innocent people and many didn't make it out alive, of chijioke was one of them who didn't make it out alive. Imagine killing someone's child, denied it and later rub it on their faces and tell them to go to hell that nothing will happen to him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by cococandy(f): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Nigerian men in uniforms are first Nigerian MEN.
Then they are also NIGERIANS.

There is something fundamentally wrong with NIGERIANS.
no joke
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Odion2016(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
[quote author=Gabkosh post=91529381]Gbam. That is my thought. He should take revenge on his children
He should kill three in one day and put paper saying karma finally caught up with you. I have wasted your children, deal with it.[/quote

Yes na..Frantically speaking,,,we too dey put tins for God hand...WASTE DIS MOTHERFUCKER,,HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN...

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by charlesm91(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2020
For those on the fence, it's time to pick a side. come out and join the movement for a better Nigeria. it takes a police of 1billion to hold us back, they can't. Power belongs to the people.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by patani(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
engrtee:

this is 2020. move on

Are you listening to your self? Has any member of you family been killed unlawfully before? How easy was it for you to move on...Some of you just open mouth wah without processing ur statement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by edoairways: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
No matter what he did, the police officer wasn't asked to kill. He is not a judge

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by gnykelly(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
streetsoldier1:

We can't continue to allow mad people to hold sway
that's what I wrote in July. I believe the change has come
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Theboss100(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
DO YOU KNOW WHAT U ARE? A F ULL
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Miracle2020: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
The man know that the government in power as at that time is behind him. Instead of Peter Obi to seek for justice for his people,he decided to recommend the devil for political appointment.
Peter Obi must pay! Obi is a devil.

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by edoairways: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
Unrated900:
Sorry for my utterances

now a retired police officer attached to Awkuzu SARS who led his boys to a naming ceremony and arrested attendees which many of the arrested never made it out alive, unfortunately, Mr Chijioke John Ilonanya was amongst those who never made it out alive.

That particular phrase not making any sense,he was arrested and never come out alive

We knew sars are usless but not to the point of arresting someone without evidence and killed him

Are you sure he isn’t an arm Robber or cultist

Let’s me realistics before judging
That is not an excuse
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by edoairways: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
patani:

Are you listening to your self? Has any member of you family been killed unlawfully before? How easy was it for you to move on...Some of you just open mouth wah without processing ur statement
Don't mind him
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by stayclearofme: 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:
This guy! You get Sense at all? You are talking like a child.

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by openmine(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
Unrated900:
Sorry for my utterances

now a retired police officer attached to Awkuzu SARS who led his boys to a naming ceremony and arrested attendees which many of the arrested never made it out alive, unfortunately, Mr Chijioke John Ilonanya was amongst those who never made it out alive.

That particular phrase not making any sense,he was arrested and never come out alive

We knew sars are usless but not to the point of arresting someone without evidence and killed him

Some of you speak as if you are not from this country!
More than 20 years ago,My uncle went out in the evening by 7pm to purchase some fries in a nearby street...Sars operatives saw him and arrested him for no reason!
My grandmother(his mother) had to beg them plus some money before they reluctantly released him from their vehicle after we were instantly informed by his friend that my uncle was about to be taken to the station!
Based on what one of the sars operatives said,My Uncle was very fortunate because those who get to their station are instantly presumed armed robbers or cultists and hardly make it out alive the next day!

4 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by lexy2014: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
lordprogress:

You are the biggest fool in the history of human kind what the hell "move on'

Have u watched Sicario part 1?
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by lexy2014: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
Unrated900:

Talking of being "realistic before judging", how was it determined by u if d victim was an armed robbers or cultist? Still in d spirit of being "realistic before judging", what is d legal procedure for establishing a crime& meting out punishment for d crime?
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by lexy2014: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
SegFault:

So you want them to go after his family, Nigerians are still savages. Honestly.

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
[quote author=rwasiu post=95026022][/quote]

And what about the masses that kept on looking unto GOD and remain silent for ages, especially those that love to mind their bussiness like me.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2020
lexy2014:

Nope I haven't.
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by egoldman(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:

What exactly is ur point? Is there a crime in Nigeria that warrants a cop to kill a suspect without charging him or her to court?

3 Likes

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by historyles: 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
Unrated900:
Sorry for my utterances

Some of you are very stupid! Even if you say he is an armed robber, isnt there a legal process to determine if he is truly guilty?

When has a police officer become the judge, jury and executioner?

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by historyles: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks02:

What in the world could he have done that now gives the police officer right to execute him without trial?

People like you are the problem we have. You are stupidly trying to defend evil and murder.

You are not well at all
Re: James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS by mariahAngel(f): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
Apeshy102:
Life may never remain the same for Mr Emmanuel Iloabuchi Iloanya after the Officer in Charge of Awkuzu Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Mr. James O. Nwafor and his men allegedly killed his son Mr Chijioke Iloanya without getting justice.

Mr Iloanya in a telephone chat with News9naija recounts how his son was arrested and gruesomely killed in cold blood by one Mr Jame O. Nwafor, now a retired police officer attached to Awkuzu SARS who led his boys to a naming ceremony and arrested attendees which many of the arrested never made it out alive, unfortunately, Mr Chijioke John Ilonanya was amongst those who never made it out alive.

Upon learning about his arrest, on November 31, 2012, Mr Illoanya in company of his wife went to the Awkuzu Police Station were they met their son in handcuff, though they saw him there, they were driven out of the police station.

Unsettled with the proceedings, Mr Iloanya proceeded to the office of the Anambra State Commissioner of Police where he met the Commissioner and his deputy. Upon narrating his sons ordeal to them, they promised him that nothing would happen to his son, but this promised was never fulfilled.

Upon his subsequent visit to the commissioner, Mr Nwafor was summoned but never showed up.

It was on his visit to the Commissioner's office in January 2013 that the Deputy Commissioner of Police told him of his son's death.

Mr Iloanya proceeded to the Awkuzu SARS office where he met Mr James Nwafor. Upon request for his son's whereabouts, Mr Nwafor told him, "Go, I have wasted your son". This insensitive statement didn't go down well with Mrs Iloanya as she collapsed and was rushed to the hospital upon hearing what Mr Nwafor said.

Mr Iloanya didn't stop there, he went on to seek justice for his slain son, if not for anything but to at least retrieve his corpse from the SARS.

He met one, Rt Col. Emmanuel Udechukwu (now Late), a human right activist through who Mr Iloanya delivered the sum N1.5M to the Awkuzu SARS but nothing came forth.

Till now, Mr Iloanya has not set eyes on his son nor his corpse.

Mr Iloanya is calling on the Nigerian Police Force, NGOs and well meaning Nigerian to help him get justice for his son. He said, "I know that my son is dead, but i just want justice"

Mr Illoanya can be reached on 08035501598.

Listen to him Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJgAwIdf90M

Awkuzu is a town in Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra state of Nigeria.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2020/07/08/i-killed-your-son-and-nothing-will-happen-awkuzu-sars-oc-to-man-after-killing-son-video/

The Sister to the slain young man also gave account of the incident on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Ada_mummyya/status/1140000709649358848?s=19

My heart is broken.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images) / Cults/gangs: Their Code Name And Orientation. Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.