Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) (55726 Views)

Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by fredoooooo: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

I have never disputed the pressing need for individual and collective change among the citizens.. But, how many citizens??! How many of the corrupt millions have you, or can few of us reach??! With what impact??! How many of the over 200 million visit Nairaland??!...

Compare this to when it comes from the top. A single act of selfless and transparent leadership can immediately change the mindset of millions!!!... If we go through your thoughts, nations like America, South Africa, etc, would still be in bondage. Did Independence come from the general change in the mindsets of millions??! Think about it.

I do agree, however, that we must play our parts as individuals and do our best to impact the extremely few around us.

It's a big lie, the only thing that can change our mindsets is brutal force , Military regime . We are all liars and hypocrites . We lack discipline in almost every aspects of life ...
Try to be selfless and transparent as you said , a group of people will wage wars against you .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by alexsoftwork(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Ahhn ahnnn

Nigeria we nor dey try at all

Small thing we don run go call BBC, CNN, Al-Jazeera

To sell bad stories of our country and you expect the world to respect us?

Incase you don't know, USA vets most news coming out of USA to the rest of the world especially anything that will affect their Military reputation

That us why Julian assange of wiki leaks and Edward Snowden of NSA scandals happened, they revealed News USA is hiding from the rest of the world and even it's citizens.

that is why Nigerians are very afraid of FBI, CIA etc even though those guys aren't even as good as Anonymous or fancy bear when it comes to hacking and cyber space, check all their movies USA ALWAYS wins, same with the news it always points in the direction that USA will eventually win.

The world fears American military even though Israel has a better trained, more compact military, more efficient. And USA even hires military contractors and Africans to fight in their name so it always seems USA has little or no casualties.

China, russia, India, south africa etc all vet news that pertains their various nations

That is why if you go to China today they will say you the foreigner is the cause of Corona, if you go to South Africa today they will say you the foreigner is the cause of drugs, rape, prostitution everything bad with them

We are too interested in earning crumps that we sell our reputation for next to nothing.

Na hunger I blame.

Brilliant. Kudos!!!
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by wamide042(m): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Ahhn ahnnn

Incase you don't know, USA vets most news coming out of USA to the rest of the world especially anything that will affect their Military reputation

That us why Julian assange of wiki leaks and Edward Snowden of NSA scandals happened, they revealed News USA is hiding from the rest of the world and even it's citizens.

that is why Nigerians are very afraid of FBI, CIA etc even though those guys aren't even as good as Anonymous or fancy bear when it comes to hacking and cyber space, check all their movies USA ALWAYS wins, same with the news it always points in the direction that USA will eventually win.

The world fears American military even though Israel has a better trained, more compact military, more efficient. And USA even hires military contractors and Africans to fight in their name so it always seems USA has little or no casualties.

China, russia, India, south africa etc all vet news that pertains their various nations

That is why if you go to China today they will say you the foreigner is the cause of Corona, if you go to South Africa today they will say you the foreigner is the cause of drugs, rape, prostitution everything bad with them

We are too interested in earning crumps that we sell our reputation for next to nothing.

Na hunger I blame.
Wow... I eventually found someone who thinks like me on Nairaland, it’s a pity that we quickly believe what UK or USA says without making our own findings..
Concerning USA and UK there’s more to meet than the eyes.
Just like most Nigerians believe That US prison is better and Beautiful more than some Nigerian homes and hotels.
The US prisons you watch in their movies that makes you think is better is far worse than it seems in reality..
But since it’s the US we believe they’re all Perfect.
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by RapistOnBail: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2020
post=91528128:
It was on this same forum that some wailers were telling us that Coro is not real, that it is sham.
We remembered praying for them that they and any members of their family never contact the virus.
It was only yesterday that USA crossed over 3 million people infected with covid19.

We should just give thanks to God for life..... in good health.

[s]Some of us @ [color=#006600][/color] went here during the weekend as first responders to see things first hand. [/s]

We have witnessed this first hand

It's a COLOSSAL issue.

We will win this war against this deadly virus.

#WeDidOurPart.

Did you?

Oh yeah, we've been to some.
This sh#t is REAL!
We should all just keep thanking God for life.
Keep keeping safe bro.
GOD will continue to protect you and your family.

BTW,
We no be Boss o!
We are simply WE!
Been to where? You better concentrate on your BBQ and stfu!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by Praxtech: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2020
adedayoa2:
Dont stop wearing your masks, I go out everyday, only few people wear their masks.

Nice one from you. Stay safe.
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by DRPAIT123(m): 7:34am On Jul 09, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Ahhn ahnnn

Na hunger I blame.
you should not have mentioned USA, by doing that all you have said is shit, I have watched thousands of police brutality and racial profiling videos in the US, that's the world most liberal Press nation, IMO.
Its even your right to record any cop that approaches you without hesitation, with the cops having body cams on them.
And for the reason why the US military is so reverenced, its not the manpower, China and Russia have more manpower, what they have is the Nuclear Arsenal, together with Russia, there will never be world 3 unless both nations go against each other in war,
Lastly, the US military have the most funding in the world, a documentary I watched way back said that If you add other Nations funding together including Russia and China, and you then multiply everything by 2, that's only when you can get as much money as the US military Funding.
you didn't want to mess up with such a nation.

PS; Israel Military is over hyped, the have about the most manpower, because almost every able bodied citizens serve at one point or the other, they don't have enough Weapons and clearly they have little(or no) nuclear power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by alexsoftwork(m): 7:35am On Jul 09, 2020
Jestin:
It baffles me to see that some people think this is a joke. U see football stadium is empty when watching premier league but viewing centers are full to the brims. Which way 9ja?

Of course covid19 is real, not ruling out that fact. But u see in Nigeria here, baba that is not real. Even if it is, not much the ncdc is painting it.
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by Blaze232(m): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Playing politics with us. May thunder mixed with bubonic plague plus Ebola mixed with sprays of corona virus locate the perpetuators of this evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by Tumbulum: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2020
post=91528128:
It was on this same forum that some wailers were telling us that Coro is not real, that it is sham.
We remembered praying for them that they and any members of their family never contact the virus.
It was only yesterday that USA crossed over 3 million people infected with covid19.

We should just give thanks to God for life..... in good health.

Some of us @ [color=#006600][/color] went here during the weekend as first responders to see things first hand.

We have witnessed this first hand

It's a COLOSSAL issue.

We will win this war against this deadly virus.

#WeDidOurPart.

Did you?

Oh yeah, we've been to some.
This sh#t is REAL!
We should all just keep thanking God for life.
Keep keeping safe bro.
GOD will continue to protect you and your family.

BTW,
We no be Boss o!
We are simply WE!
oga na meat you go sell there ni? Or them give you contract make you de supply meat give them ni? Because I never see wetin you go carry you go there abi you don get the corona ni?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2020
fredoooooo:

It's a big lie, the only thing that can change our mindsets is brutal force , Military regime . We are all liars and hypocrites . We lack discipline in almost every aspects of life ...
Try to be selfless and transparent as you said , a group of people will wage wars on you .

"When the Righteous rule, the people rejoice. But Bad leaders are a reproach to any set of people" (The Holy Bible)

You sound quite young and naïve (with all due respect sir), no insults intended.
The average Nigerian is not what you described above... Years of bad leadership can make the best of humans turn away from good. This is historically proven!!!

We often erroneously denigrate ourselves and people just because of a few evil people who largely make up the political class. But, travel around the nation, and see the true Nigerian spirit abounding across tribes and cultures... Do you think the very wonderful people in developed nations would be so wonderful if their national situation were like ours here, for these number of years??! Do they actually stay positive, good and kind in the face of bad leadership??!.. How many of our age mates born and raised in highly developed nations have ever faced a third of what we experience here??!...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by emperor863(m): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2020
GboyegaD:
Hmmm...despite the audio money spent on Healthcare, our hospital infrastructures are nothing to write home about. To those who think COVID19 isn't real, I pray they do not experience the sickness first hand before they understand the reality of the disease.

Really?

I think since they believe in 'seeing is believing', they should quickly contract the virus so that they would stop misinforming others if they survive the disease.

Those that claim that the virus is fake and nonexistent are the loud mouths who think every thing in life is about politics.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by favour32(m): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Ahhn ahnnn

Na hunger I blame.
*"""""""""""""""''''''*
Tell Nigerians the fools!
Washing dirty linen in public.
China is thumb up when it comes to secrecy.Corona issue is of latest.
USA is another champion of secrecy,Julian Assange still in Ecuadorian embassy in a foreign land but US waiting patiently over the years to grab him because of exposed secrets.
NIGERIA!
It is high time you changed!
Stop washing your dirty linen in public because the world will not applaud you for doing that instead avoid you like a leper.
There is power in not exposing yourself entirely.Ask China!
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2020
Corona Virus is real
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by Farki: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2020
anonymous1759:

If am president they'll be no freedom of press to these journalists if you post anything Negative about Nigeria I'll delete you . It has now become an hobby to talk thrash about Nigeria to score cheap political Score or gain useless sympathy.

Truth to be told the Real culprit responsible for our the bad Name Nigeria has are not the fraudsters but the Press because they want stand righteousness in the eyes of the white men who's more dirty.

Have you left Nigeria before?
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by Ezemarcel(m): 7:51am On Jul 09, 2020
ntyce:

Lol, keep cursing.....

God has punished him by making him a Minister.
what do u know...

Point of correction

Minister of disaster is a she not a he ....

I have my reasons for cursing them
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by authority2006(m): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2020
RapistOnBail:
COVID 19 is a scam. Nigerian Government be doing everything to convince me.

Someone was buried last week at the Muslim burial ground less than 1km to my area by NCDC. He died at isolation center. Osun state house of assembly has suspended sittings because four of the members tested positive for COVID-19. Protect yourself and your loved ones because there is little govt can do to help you.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by benzion72(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Covid 19 scam and business. Now how many patient are shown in this video, why not show the thousand of figures been reel out. 30,000 infected only 600 dead. Will 600 not died in a population of 220 million in six months, May God deliver us for internal colonial master
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by authority2006(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Ahhn ahnnn

That's a lie. USA govt keeps secret, I know. But they don't have power to vet the news in the possession of the media. Though, their media houses might decide to be patriotic with the kind of news in their possession. That's the only area I think Nigerian media should emulate, self restraint and patriotism

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by RapistOnBail: 8:00am On Jul 09, 2020
authority2006:

Someone was buried last week at the Muslim burial ground less than 1km to my area by NCDC. He died at isolation center. Osun state house of assembly has suspended sittings because four of the members tested positive for COVID-19. Protect yourself and your loved ones because there is little govt can do to help you.
Gone through your post, realized you are politically inclined to a particular ruling party. So I won’t engage you with further talks.
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by authority2006(m): 8:01am On Jul 09, 2020
Angy55:
Coronavirus is real but I didn't see much patient in the isolation centre compared to the figures Ncdc gives us every day... Or is my eyes decieving me?

How many isolation centers have you seen out of 36 states plus FCT? Have you even seen all the ones in Lagos state alone? Two, self isolation is also part of it if the patient is asymptomatic. Those that they discovered through contact tracing and testing.
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by olugabbie(m): 8:04am On Jul 09, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Ahhn ahnnn

Na hunger I blame.

The world fears American military even though Israel has a better trained, more compact military, more efficient...

Are you kidding me?
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by Christian07(m): 8:04am On Jul 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

PASTOR CHRIS should be arrested for misinforming the Ignorant public too.
He really messed up.
Imagine telling stubborn Nigerians that such does not exist...
Now see what's happening everywhere.
How I wish all these Fake people will have a taste of it

Be arrested for what

For you watching this video you knw nothing about.

Knw things you say

And what is even happening around you

Don’t lose your trust in God
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by authority2006(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2020
awhybliss:
covid-19 is real, vaccine will be available in the next 10years but testing isn't the cure, there is no way to slow down curve by testing unless by human taking responsibilities...
We can't lock down schools for 10years,

According to who? You? Many countries have already tested different vaccines on human beings and they are being studied. What I read from the experts is 18 months which should be around 15/16 months now. That's even for when mass production will start.
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2020
Jestin:
It baffles me to see that some people think this is a joke. U see football stadium is empty when watching premier league but viewing centers are full to the brims. Which way 9ja?

Just sad!!! Last week, the police make sure they made cool money from those caught at the viewing centres.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by authority2006(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Gone through your post, realized you are politically inclined to a particular ruling party. So I won’t engage you with further talks.

That's your headache, not mine. Scapegoat in the making
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by richard16(m): 8:10am On Jul 09, 2020
The virus is real no doubt but our government failed in every aspect concerning what is happening here, No form of transparency and sincerity in what this govt is doing! Playing politics with everything haba! Imagine if this govt was in power when ebola entered Nigeria then, Many would have perished! Reporting thousand cases and isolation centres are looking empty across the country, claiming they test 2,000 plus we don't even see them collecting samples around...All the money donated to Nigeria nothing is been done, The citizens is just living at their own mercy and you expect them to believe this useless govt?? Shame to Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by RapistOnBail: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2020
authority2006:

That's your headache, not mine. Scapegoat in the making
Nah! You ain’t worth a second of my time I promise you!
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by Skills10: 8:13am On Jul 09, 2020
adedayoa2:
Dont stop wearing your masks, I go out everyday, only few people wear their masks.

You are limiting the flow of oxygen into your system by doing so.

Histotoxic hypoxia. Breathing in more carbondioxide. It Increases your cortisol levels, it drives you into a fight or flight response. It suppresses your immune system.
The pores of the mask are so big compared to the particles that they are trying to keep out.

You are increasing your own susceptibility when you wear a mask to every pathogen that is out there: virus, parasite etc. You stressing your body, you are more susceptible, more vulnerable to any pathogen. You making yourself hypoxic.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by authority2006(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Nah! You ain’t worth a second of my time I promise you!

We know your type. Never to be trusted type. Saying one thing and doing the opposite secretly.
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by Ikidons(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Ahhn ahnnn

I bet you didn't know that Nigerian forces were the fastest ground forces in history in world war 2 on march 14, 1941 the Nigerians chased down the Italians in record time, yet you have 0 respect for Nigerian military because of all the bad news you hear.

Na hunger I blame.
If we don't respect ourselves how would the rest of the world respect us?
Our people think negative of every situation that comes up.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2020
Farki:

Have you left Nigeria before?

Before Nkor. Go to any civilized country and start taking pictures of some ghettos before you leave that spot you'll tracked talk less of posting the pictures.

How many music video Nigerians shoots abroad that you've seen portraying any Negativity about the country ?Just mention one but the oyinbos will come here and take record of Anything they like and post it for the world to see.

Nigerians don't know the power of information the press releases we don't know it's psychological that's why we don't protect it but the west do. Until We start speaking our positive sides more than the Negative no country will respect us.
Re: COVID-19 In Nigeria: Inside A Lagos Coronavirus Ward (Video) by Bhol28: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2020
Nothing kills more than ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland / COVID-19 Testing In South Africa & Other African Countries / Girl Rushed To Hospital With Iron Hook In Her Eye. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.