Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury (43410 Views)

NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release / Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Rotimi Olowo Supports Mother Of Triplets Whose Husband Fled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by miniziter(m): 6:21am On Jul 13, 2020
youwanbanme:

why the lame generalizations, was it so necessary undecided
women that fall short of severe illness, to the point of been incapacitated are mostly milfs & aged women there grown children easily fill up ... my landlady in her early 50's suffered cancer for more than two years up till stage 4, her husband never relegated her back to her family, alway willing & ready to spend when needed, she died last month tho., the husband works onshore, not alway around should he av resign, if not for the grown up children would it not av been more appropriate to take her to her family. some situation just warrants it
It doesnt matter how relentless you try to alway paint men as evil, buh the fact is men can't multi task like women, to combine chores, baby sitting with work .. possibility of getting sacked is 90%
Thank God you made mention of where the man is working. Can you compare a normal hustler on the street that's struggling to put food on the table to care financially like the one that has the money.
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by ojuu4u(m): 6:29am On Jul 13, 2020
bukatyne:

@ Neither here or there:

It takes courage and strength of character to take a stand whether it is popular or not once you are convinced it is the best decision for you and consistent.

I just started understanding that 'friendship with the world is enmity with Christ' after that.

Once can't choose God and mammon.

That's one thing I admire about Muslims: the average professing Muslim wants to stand out for Allah and not blend in to play both sides. Jehovah witnesses also hold a candle in that aspect.

Attach religions to individual character says a lot about ur human understanding. Muslim or Jehovah witness has nothing to do on one's libido pls.

Those two religion sect u mentioned are the worst hypocrites I ever seen, If you want to knw you will knw.

1 Like

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by ojuu4u(m): 6:38am On Jul 13, 2020
cococandy:

My married aunt (I always talk about her because I really miss her). Got sick and couldn’t work anymore or take care of her home. Guess where she died, back in her father’s house because the husband couldn’t care for her.

Do you know why anyone was even slightly upset with him, it wasn’t because he couldn’t care for her (Men usually are forgiven for such) it was because after she came home to be nursed, he stopped caring at all. Even for his kid who was a toddler then. Yes the toddler of course had to come home with the mom. Dad can’t work and take care of a toddler at the same time we were told. Never mind that Moms do it all the time but we forgive him for not being able to do so.

But the moment he actually stopped calling, stopped caring, stopped asking how are they doing? Do they need anything? When can I visit? What does my child need? That was only when her family got upset with him.

I can only pass judgment on a cruel woman. But a woman who’s doing what she can with what she has will always get a “you go girl” from me.

What about so many husbands around you that their wives had problems and they stood by them until they got back to normal life? If they eventually died , they died in their husbands houses?

What about so many wives that because finances of husbands negatively affected, they left the husbands houses, leaving the kids for husbands and the husbands stood by them till maturity.

You *guys should stop thinking with bias minds when dealing with issues, you re free to offer whatever advice without being prejudice towards gender or religion.

If you don't refrain from this type of mentality, you will slide into embitterment.
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by pocohantas(f): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2020
ogunboy:

FYI, Pocohantas is not me. I was banned only to come here today and see you mentioning me upandan as Poco's alternate.

I don't know what your beef is with that woman that you see her in every moniker which does not agree with you.

What is Woke-C?

Lol. Thanks... Some day they will lose their erections and blame it on me. I am living rent free in their heads. grin grin
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Uniquedee(f): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2020
miniziter:
Its already 2 years and the husband can't go to work not to talk of bringing money. He can't perform on bed and she has been the one doing the cleaning of all his mess. The most annoying thing is that the family members of the husband despite being okay financially failed to help the family. Now she planning to either stay with the man and have a cumcubine outside or leave the man outrightly. Which do you advise?
NB: They just gave to a child and she's still young. On the way, if she leaves the man, he may not see someone that will take care of him like she used to do.

My dad had desame issue from 2010 and later dies in 2017..

My mum stayed all through.. So many times she was tempted to leave and go continue her life..the daily frustrations of what to eat and how to train us in school..was.much... But she pulled through... Today we're all university graduates and are now taking care of her..

Its really not easy..and not all women can endure and stay without sex like my mum..

2 Likes

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2020
cococandy:

So, OP ( if a real person ) should be very easy on herself.

Sure! The Probability OP isn't a real person is 95.5 cheesy
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by jornwhite: 5:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Thanks... Some day they will lose their erections and blame it on me. I am living rent free in their heads. grin grin

Banned 4 what !! @lalasticlala, seun, myndd44, or to the mods that it may concern, i honestly don't understand why just 22. rules are listed all along when its actually 23. pocohantas immunity.
pocohantas dearie i av these feeling like a squirt grin grin whenever you run to the mods to report .. o maa report taya, like i do say only jesus can save not myndd44. smiley #ride on
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by pocohantas(f): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
jornwhite:

Banned 4 what !! @lalasticlala, seun, myndd44, or to the mods that it may concern, i honestly don't understand why just 22. rules are listed all along when its actually 23. pocohantas immunity.
pocohantas dearie i av these feeling like a squirt grin grin whenever you run to the mods to report .. o maa report taya, like i do say only jesus can save not myndd44. smiley #ride on

Lol. The outburst... grin grin
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by jornwhite: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. The outburst... grin grin

myndd44 must av missed ur calls, keep trying

1 Like

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by vickydevoka(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Leave go where abeg
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Btruth: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Must man/woman live by bread nii?
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by BlueAir: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
undecided hope if u were in the man's shoe,you would want ur husband to seat u down and bring in a concubine?
soonest:
She should discuss with her husband and have a concubine outside. God forgive me
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by vickydevoka(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
missjo:
She never truly loved him, and this is a major problem with our generation - people are ultimately looking out for what they'll gain from their partners but masking all that selfish desire with claims of being in love.

Gosh so many of us would fail this test if we were to find ourselves in the same situation, so while I'm critical of her, I'm also critical of myself because I don't know if I'll be any better. embarassed
God bless you for de Truth. Even u u might not be left out
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Sososo(f): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Where she wants go , no be for beta for worse again
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

What does penis has to do with spinal cord ....
he's right
if you have any major injuries
your penis won't raise
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
What happened to for Better for Worse.
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Am confused cool
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Kennodili(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wetin you wan use her phone number do nah.. Biko
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by golddare: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
miniziter:
It's already 2 years and the husband can't go to work not to talk of bringing money. He can't perform on bed and she has been the one doing the cleaning of all his mess.

The most annoying thing is that the family members of the husband despite being okay financially failed to help the family. Now she planning to either stay with the man and have a cuncubine outside or leave the man outrightly.

Which do you advise?

NB: They just gave to a child and she's still young. On the way, if she leaves the man, he may not see someone that will take care of him like she used to do.

I will advise she stays, trusting God for a miracle. She should also cry out for help, social media is there.
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by ednut1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
This one hard
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by lomprico(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
Thought we marry our partners "for better, for worse". She should stick in and if she can't hold it no more, she should dissolve the marriage by divorce.

if na your wife dey un that she, you go marry sharp sharp na
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Eriggs: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
She should remember the day she said the everlasting words " FOR BETTER FOR WORSE "
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by flokii: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
50 Cent use am sing in 21 Questions.. most of you doing lovey dovey will receive the shock of your lives should you peradventure become broke or paralysed.

1 Like

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Eriggs: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
ednut1:
This one hard
little boy, nothing hard for dis case.
but what do little boys know sha?
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by Eriggs: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
flokii:
50 Cent use am sing in 21 Questions.. most of you doing lovey dovey will receive the shock of your lives should you peradventure become broke or paralysed.
true, i remember that line grin
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
miniziter:
It's already 2 years and the husband can't go to work not to talk of bringing money. He can't perform on bed and she has been the one doing the cleaning of all his mess.

The most annoying thing is that the family members of the husband despite being okay financially failed to help the family. Now she planning to either stay with the man and have a cuncubine outside or leave the man outrightly.

Which do you advise?

reality is that nobody can put themselves in your shoes and say they will stay OR go (because we are all different)... i know for a fact that i wouldnt be able to stay because that would be too hard/stressful for me to take care of someone who cant even function normally. how can i take care of children AND a wife at the same time, haba?! let her family come pick their daughter and care for her, jor!

at the end of the day, you have to do whats best for YOU.... as many will be lying that they would stay but the 1st time that person would shiit on himself/herself and they will have to clean it, they will run!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by flokii: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Eriggs:
She should remember the day she said the everlasting words " FOR BETTER FOR WORSE "

The excuse is that she is young.. the man can't perform his manly duties anymore.
Such a pity
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by omoadeleye(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Penis no de pain her husband na.... Na back de pain am..... So she can use another sex style to get what she want........

Spinal cord issues dey affect erection sha
Re: Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury by omisanjo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Any decision she makes on the matter, she is right. Pls don't let us judge pls and pls

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband / Tips To Keeping A Good African Man / Woman, 23 Stabs Female Neighbour For Mocking Her Over 65-year Old Hubby (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.