Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed. (61941 Views)

Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently / Reactions As Lady Shares Her Then And Now Photos 4 Years After Leaving Nigeria / Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed. by Fash20: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2020
internationalman:

Oga must you dispute everything

what else did I dispute... I just want to get a fact right.
Re: 10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed. by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2020
obembet:
9. Lagos, Nigeria in 1960 and now
God bless Lagos! God bless Nigeria! cool
Re: 10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed. by Excuses: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2020
fairfora:
I have some questions for you and if you have conscience, you'd be able to reason afterwards. which region their leaders once said education can't be free and massively sponsoring Islamic education and neglected western education instead of counterbalancing it like the southern leaders leaders and Saudi Arabia whom they emulate did?Where does the allocation and taxes used to develop the north are coming from? Where does all the money the government is suppsed to use to create jobs develop infrastructure going ,all in the name of fighting self-inflcted war as a result of neglect caused by Northern lesders which was why their neglected youths are waging war on the innocent souls, saying western education they never enjoyed is a sin? Did you realise how much Nigeria had lost in terms of human and material resources ( and still losing) on boko haram needless war? The way someone like you think is the reason we are still on this spot as a country.

Bro...educate him more.Muslims in nigeria are the most hypocritic set of people.i always wonder.look at their counterparts from Saudi Arabia well mannered and educated fit for modern day existence.Saudi Arabia has close ties with US of A. about 2000 Saudi military personnel are been trained by US military.

The very religion they so cherish is now disease, plaguing the country.Only God knows of the money expended fighting boko haram terrorism now is bandits.

Yet they will never tell themselves the truth to stop this ills.

1 Like

Re: 10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed. by Onitola2: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
obembet:
3. New York, USA in 1922 and now
and we Nigerians go dey compare ourselves with USA, a developed country for over a century.
Re: 10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed. by Oluwabigboy: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
ednut1:
Lagos pictures na scam

Dem just do editing and add small coloring
Re: 10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed. by Dabliss02(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
If the foundation of Nigeria spoil what can the righteous do... Smh
Re: 10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed. by Xammie001(m): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2020
I pledge to Nigeria my Country
To be Faithful Loyal Na Nonsense

See countries that has plans for Development even though self interest must be at play,They didn’t Allow that Hinder the development of there Country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) / Info Needed On Nigeria's E-passport / Allen Roundabout Wears New Look (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.