Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. (3665 Views)

Spiritual Meaning Of Waking Up 3am Every Night / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 4:34am On Jul 11, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

No, you are not saying "exam malpractice" but you are rather saying that the exam is not good because people cheat during examinations.

Cultism on its own force, sounds like a bad thing already like armed robbery or kidnapping, all of which people naturally have condemned from the beginning, even before any person takes it up as a profession or religion, which is not so, with the practice of Respecting the Creator and our Creator!

Following you.nice point
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 4:47am On Jul 11, 2020
bigname23:
guy u are confused, how can u say u don't believe in something dat u have seen, Bros , now I see I have been wasting my time arguing with u, u have seen Jehovah and Allah and dey are in a cage guy if u're not being sacartic, then ur case is different, u are being delusional...no nguy u are confused, how can u say u don't believe in something dat u have seen, Bros , now I see I have been wasting my time arguing with u, u have seen Jehovah and Allah and dey are in a cage guy if u're not being sacartic, then ur case is different, u are being delusional...na I dey waste my time dey argue with u since...Bros well done continue

otem is actually delusional. He is one of those psychotic men you see around.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 4:53am On Jul 11, 2020
gensteejay:

If Jehovah, Allah, or any of these gods can actually talk from wherever they're that they're not in a cage as Otem says, the claim of OP would have been wrong.

But none of those gods can. And humans that believe in and worship these gods are the ones doing the talking.

These are the possibilities:

1. Otem is saying the truth
2. Those gods don't exist anywhere in the universe at all
3. They exist but in other planes of the universe but are not omnipresent (or omni anything), so they're not aware of the thousands of curses and insults humans that don't worship them utter against them daily.

More evidence seems to be in support of the first case. None of Jehovah, Allah, and the other gods of religions have been able to stop OP from compiling the book of histories of religions he's been working on for 4 years now.

He started the compilation of the book in 2016, and it has already reached a huge volume. And he's still working on other volumes.

If you feel it's necessary, you can get a copy of the book (the 2018 edition) and see things for yourself.

As far as I'm concerned, all religions are tools of mind control. It's all political, nothing about salvation.

Even if a person learns some mysteries of the universe and forms a new religion (or cult) around them, a wise person doesn't indulge in such a religion.

Doing so will limit a person's development, both physically and spiritually (mentally).

So, one needs to read wide and approach things with an open mind.

There are some elements of truths in every religion but the trash in each one of the religions pales in comparison with the truths in it.

In other words, the bulk of the content of any religious text (be it the Bible, Qur'an, etc.) has no real importance.
You are even more confused than otem.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 4:58am On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
In all your sayings, you didn't answer this simple question and I will ask again:

Is it good or bad to work on Saturday?
Pls say yes or no.

You can work on saturday. Next question pls?
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 5:01am On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:

Eta ntagba 9: 1-3
1. Religious fear shortens a lifespan.
2. But making findings and meditating prolongs it.
3. A god is not born but made.

Eta ntagba 14: 1-3
1. If the scribes have said that the fear of a god is the beginning of knowledge, I have come to say otherwise;
2. Therefore I say, the fear of a god is the beginning of stupidity.
3. For that same god whom you fear to death is the mock song of other people.

We know you are trying to create another god in person of otem. psycho
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 5:06am On Jul 11, 2020
gensteejay:

You must resort to lies like your god, Jehovah, one of the chief liars on the planet.

Post proofs or links to any of your claims up there. If not, you must change your moniker to Dliespeaker because that's what you're.

New religion in nairaland is Otematumism or Otemism or Atumism. If you cannot decode that, you must be one of the products of exam malpractices.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 5:12am On Jul 11, 2020
gensteejay:

I know all these already.

I've interacted with Otem for around 3 years now and don't have any reason to believe he seeks to create a new religion.

You're merely repeating things I know already.

That means you do not know definition of religion.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 5:15am On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:

Let's see which is worse between what your own god commands and what the muslim god command

1. Your god commanded that you should bring your stubborn son to the public to be stoned to death.
2. You should kill people who work on Saturdays.
3. They should kill all animals and human beings, including the children of other lands who didn't worship your god.
4. Commanded that Elijah should kill priests wh

o worship other gods.
5. Kill people tagged witches and wizards.
6. Kill a woman who commits adultery.

And the long list continues...

Now compare with these killing for alcohol and tell me what difference you see.

These are the main reasons why religion is worse and it should be done away with.

And to replace with another religion
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 5:46am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

And to replace with another religion
And the other religion(Christianity) even did more killings than the first(Judaism) globally. The mortal wars between the Catholic Church and the Protestant Church in the 17th century claimed more than 3 million lives, not to talk of thousands of people also killed for heresies and blasphemy in the name of Christianity religion.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 5:47am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

New religion in nairaland is Otematumism or Otemism or Atumism. If you cannot decode that, you must be one of the products of exam malpractices.
Otem is a Historian, not a Religionist. Pls take note. I teach people to reject religion rather than forming another.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 5:50am On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:

And the other religion(Christianity) even did more killings than the first(Judaism) globally. The mortal wars between the Catholic Church and the Protestant Church in the 17th century claimed more than 3 million lives, not to talk of thousands of people also killed for heresies and blasphemy in the name of Christianity religion.

we are saying the same thing. your own religion and god should able to stop war and bring peace to the world.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 5:54am On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
Otem is a Historian, not a Religionist. Pls take note. I teach people to reject religion rather than forming another.
historian or philosopher. you are creating a new religion. or what is religion? even atheism is a form of religion. messi is a god. Bob Marley is a god. otem is another god. new concept.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 5:55am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

We know you are trying to create another god in person of otem. psycho
I am Otem, a god, a psycho(logist) same way as you are a goddess(a psycho...). But I am not a religious god. Have you ever heard of gods of history before? I am not to be worship and I don't worship anybody.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 5:57am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

historian or philosopher. you are creating a new religion. or what is religion? even atheism is a form of religion. messi is a god. Bob Marley is a god. otem is another god. new concept.
You are a goddess. A god or a goddess is somebody who creates. Somehow, you create things but you may not know.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 5:58am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

we are saying the same thing. your own religion and god should able to stop war and bring peace to the world.
I don't have a religion. I heard you say that atheism is a religion. No it is not, because religion was defined as a belief in a god or worshipping a god. Atheists don't worship any god.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 6:02am On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
I don't have a religion. I heard you say that atheism is a religion. No it is not, because religion was defined as a belief in a god or worshipping a god. Atheists don't worship any god.

you are creating a new religion unless you are so daft that as historian from your claim you do not meaning of religion. atheism isca form of religion. go and read again, I know that more than 10 years ago.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 6:03am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

You can work on saturday. Next question pls?
The reason why I asked the question from that specific person was to know what is good and what is bad, according to the eyes of religion. Jehovah his god commanded that they should kill people who worked on Saturday. And according to him, it's only religion that can determine what is good or bad. That was why I wanted him to tell me whether it is good or bad to work on Saturday. Now I can see that you have answered the question and I see that you have a better judgement than Jehovah his god, the psycho who commanded that people should kill people who worked on Saturday cool
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 6:05am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

you are creating a new religion unless you are so daft that as historian from your claim you do not meaning of religion. atheism isca form of religion. go and read again, I know that more than 10 years ago.
Okay, in your opinion I am creating a religion and atheism is a religion. But they are your opinions, not the general opinions. Cheers.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 6:07am On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
I am Otem, a god, a psycho(logist) same way as you are a goddess(a psycho...). But I am not a religious god. Have you ever heard of gods of history before? I am not to be worship and I don't worship anybody.

people can decide to worship a god without god asking them to do so. if you are not worshipping Jehovah God, you are worshipping satan. that is concept of religion.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 6:09am On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
Okay, in your opinion I am creating a religion and atheism is a religion. But they are your opinions, not the general opinions. Cheers.

atheism as a religion is not my opinion. it is a new concept in study of religion. from deeper understanding of religion, you are creating a new one knowingly or unknowingly.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 6:14am On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
The reason why I asked the question from that specific person was to know what is good and what is bad, according to the eyes of religion. Jehovah his god commanded that they should kill people who worked on Saturday. And according to him, it's only religion that can determine what is good or bad. That was why I wanted him to tell me whether it is good or bad to work on Saturday. Now I can see that you have answered the question and I see that you have a better judgement than Jehovah his god, the psycho who commanded that people should kill people who worked on Saturday cool

your knowledge of bible is poor. The law of sabbath was for nation of Israel and that law was dead with coming of christ who was sent by Jehovah to die for our sins.. why do we say law of christ and law of moses.? Jesus is the lord of Sabath so you can work with sabath.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 6:47am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

your knowledge of bible is poor. The law of sabbath was for nation of Israel and that law was dead with coming of christ who was sent by Jehovah to die for our sins.. why do we say law of christ and law of moses.? Jesus is the lord of Sabath so you can work with sabath.
That means that your god Jehovah didn't get it right initially. He didn't know whether it is good to work on Saturday initially, then after about 1 thousand years, he began to have sense right? ; But how about those who got it right earlier but he ordered that they should be stoned to death cheesy
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

people can decide to worship a god without god asking them to do so. if you are not worshipping Jehovah God, you are worshipping satan. that is concept of religion.
You are not telling the whole truth. What you say here applies only to the christian religion. For muslims, if you are not worshipping Allah, you are worshipping Shaitan. In Zoroastrianism, if you are not worshipping Ahura Mazda, you are worshipping Devas.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

That are your claims and we cannot not verify it. How can we believe you? Anybody can claim anything. If you think you are wise, you are actually foolish.
My foolishness is wiser than the wisdom of Jehovah your god. There's no probs joy and faith. cool
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 6:54am On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
My foolishness is wiser than the wisdom of Jehovah your god. There's no probs joy and faith. cool

it is your own parochial view. continue, ok.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 7:00am On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
You are not telling the whole truth. What you say here applies only to the christian religion. For muslims, if you are not worshipping Allah, you are worshipping Shaitan. In Zoroastrianism, if you are not worshipping Ahura Mazda, you are worshipping Devas.

every religion believes in concept of true and false god. In otem religion, otem is true and most powerful while others are false. Ahura Mazda is creator according to zoro while devas are demons.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 7:03am On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
That means that your god Jehovah didn't get it right initially. He didn't know whether it is good to work on Saturday initially, then after about 1 thousand years, he began to have sense right? ; But how about those who got it right earlier but he ordered that they should be stoned to death cheesy

not about getting it right. that was nation of Israel need at that time. strict rules with severe punishment. do u want to know why?
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

not about getting it right. that was nation of Israel need at that time. strict rules with severe punishment. do u want to know why?
And that's why we can detect that your god was foolish and is still foolish. He doesn't know how to persuade stubborn or stiff-necked people to do the right things, all he knows is jungle justice. Well, currently he is in his spiritual cage until the world shall be evolved in their minds and be free from mind slavery brought by religion. Peace.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 7:16am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

every religion believes in concept of true and false god. In otem religion, otem is true and most powerful while others are false. Ahura Mazda is creator according to zoro while devas are demons.

Point of correction, we have millions of scientific gods like Atum, Ra, Chaleb, Euchlydes etc and they are not false. They are all fighting for the course of human mind liberation and I am their mouthpiece.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:

Point of correction, we have millions of scientific gods like Atum, Ra, Chaleb, Euchlydes etc and they are not false. They are all fighting for the course of human mind liberation and I am their mouthpiece.

from your imaginations. that was how one Muhammed in land of mecca claimed he received an instructions from an angel. for me atum and likes are demonic dogs using another lesser god to deceive people. that was how guru started in ibadan with some foolish followers.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

from your imaginations. that was how one Muhammed in land of mecca claimed he received an instructions from an angel. for me atum and likes are demonic dogs using another lesser god to deceive people. that was how guru started in ibadan with some foolish followers.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iran: Pastor Sentenced To Death For Refusing To Accept Islam! / Love and Light / Monday Bible Study (DCLM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.