Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. (3971 Views)

Spiritual Meaning Of Waking Up 3am Every Night / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
And that's why we can detect that your god was foolish and is still foolish. He doesn't know how to persuade stubborn or stiff-necked people to do the right things, all he knows is jungle justice. Well, currently he is in his spiritual cage until the world shall be evolved in their minds and be free from mind slavery brought by religion. Peace.

in your psychotic mind! prophets sent to persuade them were killed. and to correct your ignorance, it was not jungle justice. judges decided who to kill. the laws were clear and they too knew consequences of their actions or inactions.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 7:32am On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
grin grin grin
����
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

in your psychotic mind! prophets sent to persuade them were killed. and to correct your ignorance, it was not jungle justice. judges decided who to kill. the laws were clear and they too knew consequences of their actions or inactions.
I read the book of Genesis and Exodus, pls how many prophets sent to them were killed? because when I checked through, it was Moses and Aaron they had then and they were not killed. So where did you get to read about the prophets they killed when Moses and Aaron had already started lynching people who work on Saturday right from the book of Exodus? undecided You just don't want to accept the foolishness of your god Jehovah(Mosheh) and move on undecided
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 7:46am On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
I read the book of Genesis and Exodus, pls how many prophets sent to them were killed? because when I checked through, it was Moses and Aaron they had then and they were not killed. So where did you get to read about the prophets they killed when Moses and Aaron had already started lynching people who work on Saturday right from the book of Exodus? undecided You just don't want to accept the foolishness of your god Jehovah(Mosheh) and move on undecided

if you read only books of gen and exodus, you case is pathetic. u no try at all. bulk of laws separating Israel from other pagan nations are found in leviticus and number. books of deuteronomy, joshua and judges down to malachi contained how Jehovah used prophets and judges as well as kings to guide his people though rebellious. in book of exodus, Israelites made a vow that they would obey Jehovah by all means after they listened to laws moses read to them. They knew consequences of their actions and inactions. They disobeyed and paid for it.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

New religion in nairaland is Otematumism or Otemism or Atumism. If you cannot decode that, you must be one of the products of exam malpractices.
Maybe you'll be the one to form the religion then because the book of universal history is anti-religion and anti-worship.

And the author made that clear in many parts of the book.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2020
gensteejay:

Maybe you'll be the one to form the religion then because the book of universal history is anti-religion and anti-worship.

And the author made that clear in many parts of the book.

I think you do know not meaning of religion, organized religion , personalized religion , personal god, god and worship? if you know meaning of those of terms, then you will be convinced that otem is forming a new religion knowingly or unknowingly. let mr add, new religion is usually formed as a way of protesting against organized religion and promoting personal religion or worship?
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

That means you do not know definition of religion.
You're merely commenting on a piece of literature you don't even have in your library let alone read. The author has clearly stated in several parts of the literature that the book of Universal History is a historical piece, not a religious text.

The primary motivation of the author in compiling the book is to bring an end to the era of mental slavery, aka religions, to usher in the age of enlightenment (making findings, science).

People with low-level mentality approach anything like a religion, even stone, science. But those of us that have read Otem's piece of literature and understood his messages don't consider it as a religious piece because it's not.

According to the author, many things happening in the homo sapiens era (that started around 280,000 years ago) had happened before in the homo Erectus era (that lasted for about 2 million years).

He claimed that religions, such as Christianity, Islam, ATR, etc. had also existed in the homo Erectus era, and that there was an Otem also in that era, called Otem Erectus (not the same person as Otem Sapien, the current one) who brought an end to the era of religions and ushered in the age of enlightenment (doing research, science).

Those religions were created again in the homo sapien era by souls, who are reincarnates of the homo erectuses that designed the religions in the homo Erectus era. According to the author, one of the reasons history repeats itself is that some souls (consciousness) choose to reincarnate after their death.

According to the literature, in the golden age of science, which took place some centuries after the death of Otem in the Homo Erectus era, all religious texts (the Bible, Quran, etc.) lost their value and the majority of people were irreligious and free thinkers (scientifically minded) and only few people still stuck with superstitions (religions).

In the Homo Erectus era, many years after the death of Otem Erectus, a group of thinkers and irreligious emerged that called themselves Brainites. There's a chapter on Brainities, the group of thinkers that emerged years after the death of Otem Erectus in the Homo Erectus era. Some excerpts from it:

"Now when Krishtanite began to reduce in population in Damara, the Ishlamites thought that they would gain ground there, but those who left Krishtanite said, it is better for us to die than to join Ishlam.

"And these homos became thinkers who were called brainites in many places.

"And there were no rules except the use of the brain positively, worshipping of no gods and the doing of goods to humanity which Otem had said.

"And it was not a religion but the use one's own brain.

"Now the nations around Damara began to hear how their neighbour had freed their minds and emotions from the philosophies of the gods.

"So the other nations around them began to use their own brains to think too. "

"Now he who says that he is a pastor was not respected as before because the name did lose its value."
Book of Universal History, pg. 996

The group, Brainites, is anti-religion and anti-worship and wasn't even formed by Otem Erectus himself in the Homo Erectus era, according to the piece of literature.

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Ahasco(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=gensteejay post=91571843]
If Jehovah, Allah, or any of these gods can actually talk from wherever they're that they're not in a cage as Otem says, the claim of OP would have been wrong.

But none of those gods can. And humans that believe in and worship these gods are the ones doing the talking.

These are the possibilities:

1. Otem is saying the truth
2. Those gods don't exist anywhere in the universe at all
3. They exist but in other planes of the universe but are not omnipresent (or omni anything), so they're not aware of the thousands of curses and insults humans that don't worship them utter against them daily.

More evidence seems to be in support of the first case. None of Jehovah, Allah, and the other gods of religions have been able to stop OP from compiling the book of histories of religions he's been working on for 4 years now.

He started the compilation of the book in 2016, and it has already reached a huge volume. And he's still working on other volumes.

If you feel it's necessary, you can get a copy of the book (the 2018 edition) and see things for yourself.

As far as I'm concerned, all religions are tools of mind control. It's all political, nothing about salvation.

Even if a person learns some mysteries of the universe and forms a new religion (or cult) around them, a wise person doesn't indulge in such a religion.

Doing so will limit a person's development, both physically and spiritually (mentally).

So, one needs to read wide and approach things with an open mind.

There are some elements of truths in every religion but the trash in each one of the religions pales in comparison with the truths in it.

In other words, the bulk of the content of any religious text (be it the Bible, Qur'an, etc.) has no real importance. [/quote
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

I think you do know not meaning of religion, organized religion , personalized religion , personal god, god and worship? if you know meaning of those of terms, then you will be convinced that otem is forming a new religion knowingly or unknowingly. let mr add, new religion is usually formed as a way of protesting against organized religion and promoting personal religion or worship?
You don't know what you're talking about. Post proofs where Otem told you he wants to form any religion.

In many parts of the book, he says his mission is to bring an end to the era of mental slavery, religions (worshipping any god), and usher in the age of making findings and science.

If any low-level thinker decides to consider Otem's messages as a religion and treat him as their god (as you're doing), that's their folly. That means they don't understand Otem's messages then.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2020
gensteejay:

You don't know what you're talking about. Post proofs where Otem told you he wants to form any religion.

In many parts of the book, he says his mission is to bring an end to the era of mental slavery, religions (worshipping any god), and usher in the age of making findings and science.

If any low-level thinker decides to consider Otem's messages as a religion and treat him as their god (as you're doing), that's their folly. That means they don't understand Otem's messages then.

and to introduce self or personal religion which may metamorphose to an organized religion. that was how many religions in the world were formed. you do not even know meaning of religion or worship. if you know, you would not spit that
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

and to introduce self or personal religion which may metamorphose to an organized religion. that was how many religions in the world were formed. you do not even know meaning of religion or worship. if you know, you would not spit that
Post proofs to back your claims from the book or stop saying more trash.

I already posted few parts of the book to debunk your silly claims.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2020
gensteejay:

You're merely commenting on a piece of literature you don't even have in your library let alone read. The author has clearly stated in several parts of the literature that the book of Universal History is a historical piece, not a religious text.

The primary motivation of the author in compiling the book is to bring an end to the era of mental slavery, aka religions, to usher in the age of enlightenment (making findings, science).

People with low-level mentality approach anything like a religion, even stone, science. But those of us that have read Otem's piece of literature and understood his messages don't consider it as a religious piece because it's not.

According to the author, many things happening in the homo sapiens era (that started around 280,000 years ago) had happened before in the homo Erectus era (that lasted for about 2 million years).

He claimed that religions, such as Christianity, Islam, ATR, etc. had also existed in the homo Erectus era, and that there was an Otem also in that era, called Otem Erectus (not the same person as Otem Sapien, the current one) who brought an end to the era of religions and ushered in the age of enlightenment (doing research, science).

Those religions were created again in the homo sapien era by souls, who are reincarnates of the homo erectuses that designed the religions in the homo Erectus era. According to the author, one of the reasons history repeats itself is that some souls (consciousness) choose to reincarnate after their death.

According to the literature, in the golden age of science, which took place some centuries after the death of Otem in the Homo Erectus era, all religious texts (the Bible, Quran, etc.) lost their value and the majority of people were irreligious and free thinkers (scientifically minded) and only few people still stuck with superstitions (religions).

In the Homo Erectus era, many years after the death of Otem Erectus, a group of thinkers and irreligious emerged that called themselves Brainites. There's a chapter on Brainities, the group of thinkers that emerged years after the death of Otem Erectus in the Homo Erectus era. Some excerpts from it:

"Now when Krishtanite began to reduce in population in Damara, the Ishlamites thought that they would gain ground there, but those who left Krishtanite said, it is better for us to die than to join Ishlam.

"And these homos became thinkers who were called brainites in many places.

"And there were no rules except the use of the brain positively, worshipping of no gods and the doing of goods to humanity which Otem had said.

"And it was not a religion but the use one's own brain.

"Now the nations around Damara began to hear how their neighbour had freed their minds and emotions from the philosophies of the gods.

"So the other nations around them began to use their own brains to think too. "

"Now he who says that he is a pastor was not respected as before because the name did lose its value."
Book of Universal History, pg. 996

The group, Brainites, is anti-religion and anti-worship and wasn't even formed by Otem Erectus himself in the Homo Erectus era, according to the piece of literature.

oh. historical book with only author knows the source of his information and you believe his story or history. I think you need to differentiate story from history. otem is a story teller, philospher and free thinker. his philosophy is a foundation for a new religion. that is how church of scientology, grail message, and rastarinism started. book of mormon was a foundation for a new religion. if you do not know, please think wide.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

oh. historical book with only author knows the source of his information and you believe his story or history. I think you need to differentiate story from history. otem is a story teller, philospher and free thinker. his philosophy is a foundation for a new religion. that is how church of scientology, grail message, and rastarinism started. book of mormon was a foundation for a new religion. if you do not know, please think wide.
Still saying trash. Don't worry about what I choose to believe.

The author called the book a historical piece, not a religious text that claims to be 100% perfect from a so-called all-knowing god.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith, if you don't have any proof from the book to back your claim, stop mentioning my moniker to say tripe.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2020
gensteejay:

Post proofs to back your claims from the book or stop saying more trash.

I already posted few parts of the book to debunk your silly claims.

you are so dumb to see otemic philosophy is religious. try to know meaning of religion. claim of otem is not enough. contents of his book show he is protesting against organized religion but promoting self religion. do u see the world religion in the Bible ? you have to read wide. I can bet it you are one of the products of examination malpractices. spit!!!
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 9:22am On Jul 11, 2020
gensteejay:

Still saying trash. Don't worry about what I choose to believe.

The author called the book a historical piece, not a religious text that claims to be 100% perfect from a so-called all-knowing god.

if you call than one historical piece, your ignorance is remarkable. Do not call that shit an historical book. it is an insult to historians.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by bigname23: 9:23am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

Bros all dis one na yeye arguement una dey argue, save ur energy dat guy nor go ever agree with u..na so una go dey go back nd forth.. dis arguement nor dey go anywhere, whether na religion or not nor give u money dis morning
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2020
gensteejay:
joyandfaith, if you don't have any proof from the book to back your claim, stop mentioning my moniker to say tripe.

proofs are starring at you but you are low in thinking ability that you cannot connect the dots. even atheism is a form of religion.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

you are so dumb to see otemic philosophy is religious. try to know meaning of religion. claim of otem is not enough. contents of his book show he is protesting against organized religion but promoting self religion. do u see the world religion in the Bible ? you have to read wide. I can bet it you are one of the products of examination malpractices. spit!!!
Post proofs from the book or stop making things up.

I see your single digit IQ can't understand what I've been saying. People can form a religion around anything.

People have built a religion around a stone, around science, even around total strangers not related to them in any way (Christians and Muslims in Africa).

If you read Otem's book, ignore many parts of the book against religion or worship of a god, and decide to consider it a religious text even though the author has said it is not, you're the foolish one.

It's a historical text, and there are some other books of history around.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

proofs are starring at you but you are low in thinking ability that you cannot connect the dots. even atheism is a form of religion.
Where are the proofs and from what page of the book? Omo ode
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2020
gensteejay:
Where are the proofs and from what page of the book? Omo ode
product of examibation fraud spotted. olodo rabata
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

if you call than one historical piece, your ignorance is remarkable. Do not call that shit an historical book. it is an insult to historians.
Lols, what else would a slave of Yahweh say.

You don't know anything outside your Bible that's filled with errors and contradictions.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

product of examibation fraud spotted. olodo rabata
That's your proof, lols.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2020
gensteejay:

Post proofs from the book or stop making things up.

I see your single digit IQ can't understand what I've been saying. People can form a religion around anything.

People have built a religion around a stone, around science, even around total strangers not related to them in any way (Christians and Muslims in Africa).

If you read Otem's book, ignore many parts of the book against religion or worship of a god, and decide to consider it a religious text even though the author has said it is not, you're the foolish one.

It's a historical text, and there are some other books of history around.

for calling that an historical text shows you are a fool while otem is psychotic. even atheism is a form of religion. dindinrin alailopolo.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2020
That fool above is better ignored. An author calls his book a book of history, but one ignorant slave says it's not.

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2020
gensteejay:

Lols, what else would a slave of Yahweh say.

You don't know anything outside your Bible that's filled with errors and contradictions.

oh. pele, slave of otem who is high on LSD. Bible filled of errors and contradictions? I see.Actually your pea sized brain cannot comprehend Bible, the most circulated and translated book in history. I am not surprised
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by sonmvayina(m): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

you are creating a new religion unless you are so daft that as historian from your claim you do not meaning of religion. atheism isca form of religion. go and read again, I know that more than 10 years ago.

Just like not playing football is a form of sport?..

Your mumu is legendary

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

Just like not playing football is a form of sport?..

Your mumu is legendary
You are so daft and dump. Atheism is not considered a form of religion. You do not have believe in parricular God before you can practice a religion.There is also new concept of self religion- grail message, scientology, rastafarian are examples. If you are lazy mentally, I will educate you.
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by sonmvayina(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

You are so daft and dump. Atheism is not considered a form of religion. You do not have believe in parricular God before you can practice a religion.There is also new concept of self religion- grail message, scientology, rastafarian are examples. If you are lazy mentally, I will educate you.

I am just a human being.. Trying to enjoy life...

Just a human being.. Just a human being..

Life already is too complicated, coupled with the fact that the morons in aso rock are making it ever tougher, do need to complicate it more by believing in fairy tales.. Just to distance myself from it? No way..

I sit down, and look for practicable solutions to them.. Not wasting my time worshipping a man that was nailed to a cross for insubordination..

2 Likes

Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

if you read only books of gen and exodus, you case is pathetic. u no try at all. bulk of laws separating Israel from other pagan nations are found in leviticus and number. books of deuteronomy, joshua and judges down to malachi contained how Jehovah used prophets and judges as well as kings to guide his people though rebellious. in book of exodus, Israelites made a vow that they would obey Jehovah by all means after they listened to laws moses read to them. They knew consequences of their actions and inactions. They disobeyed and paid for it.
You said that the people killed the prophets of Jehovah, that was why Moses made laws that they should kill them if they work on Saturdays. But funny enough, the law was made in the Book of Exodus and no prophet of Jehovah was killed before the law was made, therefore this made you a liar. But I stand to be corrected if you can name one Jehovah's prophet that was killed before the evil law was made cool
Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by OtemAtum: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2020
joyandfaith:

I don't really know how this little correction might help you in the long run, but I have to just do it for your own good in the future. The word 'dump' is not the correct word to be used in that statement, rather it's 'dumb'. However, I don't see Somvayina as dumb because the choice he has made in not believing the fairytales of fictitious Jesus nailed to a cross in far away middle east is the best choice an African man could ever make.

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. by joyandfaith: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
You said that the people killed the prophets of Jehovah, that was why Moses made laws that they should kill them if they work on Saturdays. But funny enough, the law was made in the Book of Exodus and no prophet of Jehovah was killed before the law was made, therefore this made you a liar. But I stand to be corrected if you can name one Jehovah's prophet that was killed before the evil law was made cool

You are have poor knowledge of the Bible. I will reply if you read all books of Bible as how Jehovah revealed himself to different prophets over time. But to know basis for judicial action in Israel read Exodus 24:7. If you do not understand simple arithmetic, you cannot solve algebra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Brainwashed Evangelical Christians & The Scandal Of Their Mind / Still About Death: Inviting Mr Anony And Any Other Interested Parties. / Pastor Yonggi Cho Jailed Three Years For $12m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.