Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Please What Business Can With 800k. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Business Can With 800k. (2429 Views)

Please What Business Can I Do With My 1million In Benin Please, Very Urgent! / I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into / What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by Sanemind6(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2020
Blacklifematter:

Please help me out with 8k

Gtbank 0031269701
Thanks
are you serious right now?
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2020
dom80:
I'm also thinking of what kind of business to invest in with bigger amount than op but I'm also scared of losing. one needs to becareful so as not to lose its capital
bro never be afraid of losing it's part of life just have contingency. Beside invest in physical business not all this foreign trade or some online issh. U can go into selling of bags of rice and other foodstuffs in wholesale.
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by immaculatesense(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Put in a bank that will yield 10 percent monthly. Wema bank has a package for such I think.
10% MONTHLY No back I repeat no bank does dat in the whole wide world...no realistic... If u had said yearly...probably yes...but monthly 10% is a NO shocked
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2020
immaculatesense:

10% MONTHLY No back I repeat no bank does dat in the whole wide world...no realistic... If u had said yearly...probably yes...but monthly 10% is a NO shocked
I get interest credit alerts from Ecobank monthly. I don't know d percentage sha
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by recentalasko(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Forex trading is very risky bro
I will advise her to go for I&E
Yeah i knw, but MBA FOREX is a reliable broker. Check their thread on nairaland and see for urself
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by immaculatesense(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I get interest credit alerts from Ecobank monthly. I don't know d percentage sha
Cannot be even close to 10% or else na wetin everybody for don do na...imagine I just keep 1million for back and every move I dey get 100k doing notin...I no gas do anytin again na...not to talk of pple wit hundreds of millions and billions in der acct...I know banks do give interest depending on some factors but dat percentage is not and cannot be realistic in 100 years
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by RealAlubarika(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2020
Artzdanielsz:

Na that rice wholesale make sense. Not just wholesale alone as u dey sell in bags also sell in cups maka it get why

Investment in raw food stuff in wholesale, you can never go wrong provided you can manage it well
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by quisera(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2020
Op if you can do laundry then I'll suggest a laundry and dry cleaning business. It's very profitable
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by SweetCunt97(f): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
immaculatesense:

Cannot be even close to 10% or else na wetin everybody for don do na...imagine I just keep 1million for back and every move I dey get 100k doing notin...I no gas do anytin again na...not to talk of pple wit hundreds of millions and billions in der acct...I know banks do give interest depending on some factors but dat percentage is not and cannot be realistic in 100 years
OK sir
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by LKO(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Artzdanielsz:

Na that rice wholesale make sense. Not just wholesale alone as u dey sell in bags also sell in cups maka it get why

Chief, are you in the rice business? I was told the profit margin per bag of rice is small. Please put me through if you have any information. Thanks.
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by Majikman(m): 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Y'all mentioning rice wholesale... how good is it ? I know risks are involved but can u put us through a little bit.
Re: Please What Business Can With 800k. by swiz123(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Exmilitant:
Come to PH With just 400k. I will get you 15 thousand litres of diesel. you can sell a ltr for 150 naira. Buyers plenty.

That's over 150% increase in profit..... If so, why are you not selling to the buyers directly.

lastly, is it legal?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Marry At Last. / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Should I Marry Her 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.