Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,815 members, 7,862,709 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

US Politics Today! - Foreign Affairs (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Politics Today! (89190 Views)

Putin May Cite Ukraine War To Meddle In US Politics / US Politics Today 2. / Tucker Slams Obama As One Of The Sleaziest Figures In The History Of US Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Heavily armed Trump supporters in combat gear clash with BLM protesters marching for Breonna Taylor in Louisville on Kentucky Derby day - while fans start to arrive at Churchill Downs
• Far-right activists clashed with BLM protesters during a confrontation in downtown Louisville on Saturday
• Members of pro-police and pro-Trump groups had staged counterprotests ahead of planned demonstrations
• A number of social justice groups had planned rallies for Breonna Taylor near Churchhill Downs during the 146th annual Kentucky Derby
• Earlier this morning, about 200 far-right activists called 'The Angry Vikings' gathered at Cox Park with semi-automatic weapons, vowing to protect the city from any destruction brought by protesters
• Taylor, a 26-year-old EMT, was shot dead in her home by Louisville cops during a botched police raid in March
• Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron on Saturday said officials 'remain cognizant of the community's desire for answers in the investigation' amid the running of the derby
• The horse racing event is being held with no spectators for the first time due to the coronavirus pandemic
By KAREN RUIZ FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 17:08, 5 September 2020 | UPDATED: 21:24, 5 September 2020

Clashes broke out in downtown Louisville after far-right groups confronted Black Lives Matter protesters holding a rally for Breonna Taylor

READ MORE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 4:36am On Sep 06, 2020

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 4:45am On Sep 06, 2020
I underatand how democrats have been goarding Trump supporters but they really need to hold off for a little bit more and listen to what the president said that we should let the police handle them rather than confront them and give them the chaos they are looking for.

We have 60 days to go and I think we can handle it.

Some liberals have started wearing QAnons gears to give us a bad name.
OLAADEGBU:
Heavily armed Trump supporters in combat gear clash with BLM protesters marching for Breonna Taylor in Louisville on Kentucky Derby day - while fans start to arrive at Churchill Downs
• Far-right activists clashed with BLM protesters during a confrontation in downtown Louisville on Saturday
• Members of pro-police and pro-Trump groups had staged counterprotests ahead of planned demonstrations
• A number of social justice groups had planned rallies for Breonna Taylor near Churchhill Downs during the 146th annual Kentucky Derby
• Earlier this morning, about 200 far-right activists called 'The Angry Vikings' gathered at Cox Park with semi-automatic weapons, vowing to protect the city from any destruction brought by protesters
• Taylor, a 26-year-old EMT, was shot dead in her home by Louisville cops during a botched police raid in March
• Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron on Saturday said officials 'remain cognizant of the community's desire for answers in the investigation' amid the running of the derby
• The horse racing event is being held with no spectators for the first time due to the coronavirus pandemic
By KAREN RUIZ FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 17:08, 5 September 2020 | UPDATED: 21:24, 5 September 2020

Clashes broke out in downtown Louisville after far-right groups confronted Black Lives Matter protesters holding a rally for Breonna Taylor

READ MORE
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 5:02am On Sep 06, 2020
Is Hunter Biden thrown the book at already for treason?
https://twitter.com/CatNamus/status/1302415251980378117?s=20
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 5:20am On Sep 06, 2020

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 5:32am On Sep 06, 2020
1. Thousands of ID card made in China seized!
2. FBI raids of one the nursing homes that killed 300 residents and claimed covid19, then stole their stimulus checks.

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 5:41am On Sep 06, 2020
Criminal record of Jacob Blake

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 5:46am On Sep 06, 2020
God bless this woman as she refused to be used by Biden to deceive Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRcE8I-cI18
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 5:53am On Sep 06, 2020
Hehehe!

Democrats want to burn it all down and blame Trump for it.

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 6:10am On Sep 06, 2020
Biden with needle hole.

What drug is he being pumped with?

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 6:16am On Sep 06, 2020
List of politicians caught with their pants down.

98% Democrats

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 6:38am On Sep 06, 2020
What is happening in America right now is what happened in the movie The Sum Of All Fears.

We know the president brother has been killed since they couldn't get his daughter like in the movie but taking the entire cabal down in the end is well worth all the sacrifice.

Who knew that one day a sitting American president would find refuge inside airforce1 in or outside the country for a short time while the cabals are being taken down.

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 7:09am On Sep 06, 2020
A great must watch! 38 mins long of goodness!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Stn_DLym4
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2020
Is Boris Johnson arresting the criminals there?

I know the gloves will come off after the elections.

Trump had to just stay calm so the democrats don't use the opportunity to drag everyone into war before they pay for their crimes.

The first term of Trump's administration was for democrats but the second will be for Trump, and may be the 3rd if he can handle it or Don Jr will run. Democrat party will be dead forever.
OLAADEGBU:

I can see what happened in the UK happening in the US in the forthcoming elections. The moment Trump is reelected he should do the needful as Boris Johnson is doing here. smiley
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 7:58am On Sep 06, 2020
I agree!
OLAADEGBU:

Patriots should lie low in the cities where you have a lot of paid Democrats protesting, they should remain the undercover Trump supporters. The moment those Democrat thugs carry their 'protests' to the suburbs would be the time to call the police and defend yourselves the best way you know how. Above all, we should go to God to reveal the secret weapon we should use. wink

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2020
This is how blacks are using their own hands to destroy the little gains they have made.

Crying wolf all the time, who is going to take them serious after all these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXrCbEMiLC0
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2020
It only means that it's over for democrats if this is all y'all have left on Trump now for a man who works round the clock like 10 machines put together under unprecedented attacks.

All while you are fielding Biden who can't say hello unless you hook him to a wire to speak to his ear and write it on paper with sign linguist to remind him not to mistake the earphone for a snake but to listen to it and repeat what he hears from it.

The left side image was when he was climbing the stage and he said it that it was slippery.

And the left, only a blind person will not see the deep crack on the floor?

Even Clinton who was being dragged into vans face down like a rag doll finished her presidential race let alone Trump with the energy of a dragon.

Drudge hasn't been conservatives in a long time or maybe never.
feedthenation:
Drudge resurrects ‘leg dragging’ claims after Trump tweets denial of ‘mini strokes’

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/09/thats-gotta-hurt-drudge-resurrects-leg-dragging-claims-after-trump-tweets-denial-of-mini-strokes/?utm_source=push_notifications

This Tuesday, President Trump denied that he had a “series of mini strokes” months ago that resulted in him visiting Walter Reed hospital.

“It never ends! Now they are trying to say that your favorite President, me, went to Walter Reed Medical Center, having suffered a series of mini-strokes,” Trump tweeted. “Never happened to THIS candidate – FAKE NEWS. Perhaps they are referring to another candidate from another Party!” he added, pointing to Joe Biden.

In the wake of the story, people noticed that the conservative outlet Drudge Report published an article featuring images of Trump losing his balance and dragging his feet.

Other said that Drudge’s adversarial reporting on Trump is not a good sign for the GOP in 2020.

Trump's tweet

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1300811758051954695?s=20

Re: US Politics Today! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2020
DCatt:

Is Boris Johnson arresting the criminals there?

I know the gloves will come off after the elections.

Trump had to just stay calm so the democrats don't use the opportunity to drag everyone into war before they pay for their crimes.

The first term of Trump's administration was for democrats but the second will be for Trump, and may be the 3rd if he can handle it or Don Jr will run. Democrat party will be dead forever.

Brexit initiated by Nigel Farage and jointly implemented by Boris Johnson's conservative Government was successfully executed. Boris found it difficult with other political opponents including "remainers" within his own Party but after calling for an election he won a majority and got rid of all traitors within his Party which enables him to execute the final departure from the European Union successfully. The remainers are still fighting by criticising his every move but they have now been reduced to toothless bulldogs. You will see a Nigerian remainer shamefully attacking Nigel Farage in the link below but he rightly met his comeuppance. I agree that Trump should do all he can to get reelected and it will only be then that he will be able to do all he wants to do unopposed. smiley

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12562573/this-morning-nigel-farage-eamonn-holmes-femi-oluwole/

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2020
Right but I think the difference is Trump is in a more dire situation because democrats want civil war as a way to get away with all the evil they have done to this country and it seems there's nothing Trump can do than to lunch insurrection now to at least direct the war rather than let democrat do it which they will do at all cost.

Even Alex Jones for the first time seems hopeless on anything outside of insurrection act, this is a man who told us 6 years ago everything that is happening now. I think conservatives should apologize to Alex Jones for not taking him serious back then. I stopped watching him too because he was too dramatic and parted himself on the back so much and especially when QAnons said he's a Mossad agent. Some say he advertised his products too much and others just listened to what the media said about him, but now we can say he was 1000% right .

Another thing Alex Jones said that is ringing true more than anything is, all the people who didn't really say anything when he was removed from all social media of Trump supporters will be removed also, as he was just being used to test how they will go about it.

Please watch this if you have time, it's 40 minutes long but I used it as audio while I'm doing other things, you can even listen in your car while running errands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFW4qwJxcLc
OLAADEGBU:

Brexit initiated by Nigel Farage and jointly implemented by Boris Johnson's conservative Government was successfully executed. Boris found it difficult with other political opponents including "remainers" within his own Party but after calling for an election he won a majority and got rid of all traitors within his Party which enables him to execute the final departure from the European Union successfully. The remainers are still fighting by criticising his every move but they have now been reduced to toothless bulldogs. You will see a Nigerian remainer shamefully attacking Nigel Farage in the link below but he rightly met his comeuppance. I agree that Trump should do all he can to get reelected and it will only be then that he will be able to do all he wants to do unopposed. smiley

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12562573/this-morning-nigel-farage-eamonn-holmes-femi-oluwole/

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by budaatum: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 11:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Trump's ex-lawyer Cohen links Falwell’s endorsement in 2016 to suppression of racy photos

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-falwell-endorsement-idUSKBN25Z2S0

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - In his book released today, Michael Cohen, the former fixer for U.S. President Donald Trump, ties for the first time the 2016 presidential endorsement of Trump by American evangelical leader Jerry Falwell Jr to Cohen’s own role in helping to keep racy “personal” photographs of the Falwells from becoming public.

As Reuters reported last year, the Falwells enlisted Cohen to keep “a bunch of photographs, personal photographs” from becoming public, Cohen said in a recording, made surreptitiously by comedian Tom Arnold. “I actually have one of the photos,” he said, without going into specifics. “It’s terrible.”

In “Disloyal: The Memoir,” Cohen describes thinking that his involvement in the Falwell photo matter would be a “catch and kill” — the practice of American tabloids to obtain and then suppress unfavorable stories about celebrities — “but in this case it was just going to be kill.”

He later writes: “In good time, I would call in this favor, not for me, but for the Boss, at a crucial moment on his journey to the presidency.”

Cohen has said that he helped persuade Falwell to endorse Trump just before Republican voters gathered in Iowa in February 2016 to nominate a presidential candidate. Falwell not only publicly vouched for Trump’s Christian virtues but also barnstormed with the candidate. His backing of Trump — a twice-divorced candidate who had talked about grabbing women’s genitals and engaged in extramarital affairs — was one of the major surprises of the 2016 campaign.

In the book, Cohen doesn’t explicitly say that the endorsement was the favor he sought in return for his help in having kept the Falwell photos from getting out. But his account marks the first time he has linked the two issues.

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
'Play it down': Trump admits to concealing the true threat of coronavirus in new Woodward book - with tapes

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/09/politics/bob-woodward-rage-book-trump-coronavirus/index.html

President Donald Trump admitted he knew weeks before the first confirmed US coronavirus death that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus," and that he repeatedly played it down publicly, according to legendary journalist Bob Woodward in his new book "Rage."

"This is deadly stuff," Trump told Woodward on February 7.
In a series of interviews with Woodward, Trump revealed that he had a surprising level of detail about the threat of the virus earlier than previously known. "Pretty amazing," Trump told Woodward, adding that the coronavirus was maybe five times "more deadly" than the flu.

Trump's admissions are in stark contrast to his frequent public comments at the time insisting that the virus was "going to disappear" and "all work out fine."
The book, using Trump's own words, depicts a President who has betrayed the public trust and the most fundamental responsibilities of his office. In "Rage," Trump says the job of a president is "to keep our country safe." But in early February, Trump told Woodward he knew how deadly the virus was, and in March, admitted he kept that knowledge hidden from the public.
"I wanted to always play it down," Trump told Woodward on March 19, even as he had declared a national emergency over the virus days earlier. "I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic."
If instead of playing down what he knew, Trump had acted decisively in early February with a strict shutdown and a consistent message to wear masks, social distance and wash hands, experts believe that thousands of American lives could have been saved.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1303734624145698816

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Woodward - "But let me ask you this. I mean, we share one thing in common. We’re White, privileged, who- my father was a lawyer and a judge in Illinois, and we know what your dad did.

Do you have any sense that that privilege has isolated and put you in a cave to a certain extent, as it put me, and I think lots of White, privileged people in a cave. And that we have to work our way out of it to understand the anger and the pain, particularly Black people feel in this country. Do you feel–"

Trump - "No. You really drank the Kool-Aid, didn’t you? Just listen to you. Wow. No, I don’t feel that at all."
Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
Difference between Obama statement about Ebola in 2014

https://twitter.com/i/status/1304112880535711745

...and Trump about Covid-19 in 2020

https://twitter.com/i/status/1304385527030845444
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 2:49am On Sep 12, 2020
Your projecting is o funny!

Democrats have all that covered!

Prophecies have already shown Trump to be the chosen one for this period of cleansing the world of evil and the only reason you can't see it is because you are part of them and you don't have the holy spirit.
budaatum:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12286769_20200907130636301_jpeg_jpeg344de12f96ae54fa86cdf5303689d103

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12286770_20200907130613526_jpeg_jpeg0d3924b0b822257cdc6933a1f028e9e3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12286771_20200907130534716_jpeg_jpeg5537bbee1b2c147fe1dab59a855307b0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12286778_20200907130925700_jpeg_jpeg0aa3bf413797f9c8c77566d781f015c6

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 2:52am On Sep 12, 2020
See how Cohen lied under oath here and he will still be picked for that and others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrDWr2lcYJM

See how Cuomo is teaching him what to say here, they have no credibility.

Why is Cuomo telling Cohen that "you will be asked about Stormy Daniels and you can say, I did it for him" so if it's true why does he need to be told to say that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKns1YmjQzc

Americans have had enough of the fake news and know it's all for the elections, no one is buying them.
feedthenation:
Trump's ex-lawyer Cohen links Falwell’s endorsement in 2016 to suppression of racy photos

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-falwell-endorsement-idUSKBN25Z2S0

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - In his book released today, Michael Cohen, the former fixer for U.S. President Donald Trump, ties for the first time the 2016 presidential endorsement of Trump by American evangelical leader Jerry Falwell Jr to Cohen’s own role in helping to keep racy “personal” photographs of the Falwells from becoming public.

As Reuters reported last year, the Falwells enlisted Cohen to keep “a bunch of photographs, personal photographs” from becoming public, Cohen said in a recording, made surreptitiously by comedian Tom Arnold. “I actually have one of the photos,” he said, without going into specifics. “It’s terrible.”

In “Disloyal: The Memoir,” Cohen describes thinking that his involvement in the Falwell photo matter would be a “catch and kill” — the practice of American tabloids to obtain and then suppress unfavorable stories about celebrities — “but in this case it was just going to be kill.”

He later writes: “In good time, I would call in this favor, not for me, but for the Boss, at a crucial moment on his journey to the presidency.”

Cohen has said that he helped persuade Falwell to endorse Trump just before Republican voters gathered in Iowa in February 2016 to nominate a presidential candidate. Falwell not only publicly vouched for Trump’s Christian virtues but also barnstormed with the candidate. His backing of Trump — a twice-divorced candidate who had talked about grabbing women’s genitals and engaged in extramarital affairs — was one of the major surprises of the 2016 campaign.

In the book, Cohen doesn’t explicitly say that the endorsement was the favor he sought in return for his help in having kept the Falwell photos from getting out. But his account marks the first time he has linked the two issues.
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 3:24am On Sep 12, 2020
Democrats are hellbent on killing New York. They are tone-deaf to the cry for help of businesses in New York and all other liberal controlled states

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFVJ2nJJXlk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3mqvzN8NVM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZoUqcS9aNs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY2Ovv86l0k
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 3:38am On Sep 12, 2020
Jullian Assange is back in the news.

No wonder the extra panic from the democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrYN3e4sq8I

See Don jr mocking them below of the Seth Ridge they assassinated and forgot to take his wallet but claimed robbery anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 4:08am On Sep 12, 2020
More fake fire in California by Democrats to extort the federal govt and drive people out of the suburbs into the liberals smart cities where humans are scanned for information and plastic forest replace the natural forest they are burning down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRSp_uhRhM4

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 4:41am On Sep 12, 2020
Only mouthbreathers believe the media at this point, well! They know their supporters can't use their eyeballs to see, they use their mouths.

More of Biden's many lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybtt-cm855k

See another lie media told and the truth of the matter below.

They said no Trump supporter had a mask on but everyone in there had a mask on. As I always said they only say the opposites of things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 4:52am On Sep 12, 2020
Joe Biden writes for the Atlantic magazine, the same paper that wrote false report about Trump disparaging comments about the military.

https://twitter.com/cjtruth/status/1303793242043973638?s=20

The writer of the article is now saying a different thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 5:26am On Sep 12, 2020
Has the UK fallen to the deepstate?

They want the residents to mingle without social distancing or masks, then lock them up for 24 hours without going outside and test the entire population.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (147) (Reply)

Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) / Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.