Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Massob Abandons Agitation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Abandons Agitation (3521 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani / PDP Chieftain Abandons Agbada, Jumps Fence Evading Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by Onlytruth(m): 4:11am On Feb 04, 2011
@seanet02

Please tell me, between you and Bluetooth, who is dumber?

So you are the only one on nairaland that does not know that ndu_chucks is aboki?

Nna  you really dumb o! Seriously!  shocked shocked
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by aljharem(m): 4:13am On Feb 04, 2011
seanet02:

@Ndu chucks, what a very rare ibo breed you are!! You have spoken the truth unlike the illogical ezeuche whose mother has abandoned at a roundabout yet still believes Massob leaders are interested in biafra.

he is fulani
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by seanet02: 4:13am On Feb 04, 2011
Nduchuks is ibo!! Ibos with their Denial Syndrome. Always denying the rare breeds among them that want progress.
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by Chyz2: 4:15am On Feb 04, 2011
That's why i love my people,everyone wants to be us. cool
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by aljharem(m): 4:17am On Feb 04, 2011
Chyz*:

even white people cool

We Ndigbo people are bless cool
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by Chyz2: 4:18am On Feb 04, 2011
alj harem:

even white people cool

We Ndigbo people are bless cool

You are a typical igbo man.Spot on. cool
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by EzeUche2(m): 4:19am On Feb 04, 2011
Will this thread become another 10 page thread.
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by Muza(m): 4:19am On Feb 04, 2011
Chyz*:

seriously,are u being sarcastic? Lmao
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by aljharem(m): 4:21am On Feb 04, 2011
Chyz*:

You are a typical igbo man.Spot on. cool

thank you brother cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by EkoIle1: 4:34am On Feb 04, 2011
You know wha,

I see these greedy ibo people selling the whole of iboland to the highest bidder.

lmao
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by Onlytruth(m): 4:41am On Feb 04, 2011
Posted by: Eko Ile

You know wha,

I see these greedy ibo people selling the whole of iboland to the highest bidder.

lmao

You mean after we finish selling your Yorubaland first? lmao!
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by Chyz2: 4:45am On Feb 04, 2011
Onlytruth:

I think we should get ready to sell of their land to the chinese.We make a lot of profit for such cheap land. cheesy
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by Onlytruth(m): 4:47am On Feb 04, 2011
Posted by: Chyz*

[b]I think we should get ready to sell of their land to the chinese.[/b]We make a lot of profit for such cheap land.

Intelligent dude! That is not a bad idea at all! shocked shocked cool
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by aljharem(m): 4:48am On Feb 04, 2011
Chyz*:

I think we should get ready to sell of their land to the chinese.We make a lot of profit for such cheap land. cheesy

good one

why not sell it to us northerners, we will pay go for it cool
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by Onlytruth(m): 4:49am On Feb 04, 2011
Actually we could sell it to Somalians! They would keep that side busy for 400 years. cool
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by Chyz2: 4:50am On Feb 04, 2011
alj harem:

good one

why not sell it to us northerners, we will pay go for it cool

You all already have Kwara, that would be unfair. grin
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by aljharem(m): 4:53am On Feb 04, 2011
Onlytruth:

Actually we could sell it to Somalians! They would keep that side busy for 400 years.  cool

ha nooo we do not what them to bring there war close to aligbo

if you do not think of northerners why not keep it or add it to aligbo since we love SW ecspecally lagos, brother  cool
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by aljharem(m): 4:54am On Feb 04, 2011
Chyz*:

You all already have Kwara, that would be unfair. grin
grin grin grin
you forgot kogi as well grin

just give us oyo then igbos can have lagos, osun, ondo,., what do you think wink smiley
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by EkoIle1: 4:55am On Feb 04, 2011
Onlytruth:

Ode. You are irrelevant withing your own ibo borders, talk less Yorubaland and Nigeria in general. Your leaders are selling you and unborn kids for chump change and you clowns are siting here shining teeth like clueless akpu seller, 

I know ibo people are delusional, so you are entitled your own personal brand of delusions and foolishness.

It's really Bleep'ed up to be ibo for sure,
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by Chyz2: 4:55am On Feb 04, 2011
Onlytruth:

Actually we could sell it to Somalians! They would keep that side busy for 400 years.  cool

The somalians are VERY war-like, they may give us wahala once they find out we sold them cheap land. sad
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by Onlytruth(m): 5:06am On Feb 04, 2011

The somalians are VERY war-like, they may give us wahala once they find out we sold them cheap land.

That is the idea. A few of them will give those loud mouth ngbatis a real hard time. They can't try us easterners na?

Those Somalians would rule Yorubaland. cool in chaos. hehehe! grin
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by EzeUche2(m): 5:16am On Feb 04, 2011
You don't play with Somalians. They make the people of Northern Nigeria look children. They are a warlike people who have no qualms slaughtering each other. Just look at Somalia itself. A homogeneous nation under one religion, one language and a common history and they continue to kill themselves.
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by aljharem(m): 5:18am On Feb 04, 2011
Onlytruth:

That is the idea. A few of them will give those loud mouth ngbatis a real hard time. They can't try us easterners na?

Those Somalians would rule Yorubaland. cool in chaos. hehehe! grin

onlytruth, i do not think we igbos should involve somalia in this oooooo

lets even give it to Fangs of Gabon, i am sure they will know what to do with it better than the somalians wink
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by seanet02: 6:17am On Feb 04, 2011
Typical ibo man, always selling anything for money, what else could made Massob leaders to abandon chz,onlytruth, ezeuche and alhajrem just because of HARD CURRENCY offered by GEJ. Ibos want to sell Lagos to chinese! Lol, remember how we butchered you i.d.i.o.t.s. Try to annex a Lagos that never belong to you. You will soon start YORUBA massacre us when your s.t.u.p.d.t.y. Beclouded your reasoning faculty and attack Lagos even when you are only fighting for your dead on arrival biafra m.a.d.n.e.s.s. Ibos please learn, Massob have sold you off.
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by Onlytruth(m): 6:20am On Feb 04, 2011
^^

My friend we will sell YOUR land to whoever we please. cool
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by seanet02: 6:22am On Feb 04, 2011
Condolences to my ibo brothers on the "DEATH OF BIAFRA" my condolences to chz,alhajrem,ezeuche,onlytruth and Ojukwu. May God grant you wisdom to live an abandoned baby by Massob and ojukwu needs. Mu he he.
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by Onlytruth(m): 6:25am On Feb 04, 2011
[size=16pt]2011 elections crucial to Biafra struggle – MASSOB[/size]

From GEOFFREY ANYANWU, Awka
Friday, February 04, 2011

In what looks like a u-turn, the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) yesterday made known its decision to participate in the April 2011 general elections.

The movement, however, said its decision was not in any way an abandonment of its struggle for the actualisation of the state of Biafra, stressing that the 2011 election was very crucial to the Biafran struggle.

In a statement dated February 3, 2011, signed by MASSOB National Director of Information, Uchenna Madu, which was made available to Daily Sun, the movement said the decision to participate in the election was reached by the leadership of MASSOB after a national officers meeting, presided over by their leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike.

Giving more reasons why it decided to participate in the election, the movement said: “Biafra land is occupied by Nigerian government and has succeeded in imposition of stooges and errand boys from Biafraland as governors, senators and House of Representativess members in the past.”
“For the past 11 years, MASSOB distanced itself in Nigeria’s internal political exercise like census and elections. Our participation now does not mean that we have abandoned the struggle for Biafra’s actualisation or that the leadership has derailed. We are employing every available means to better the future of over 40million Biafrans.

“Since Biafra will get independence from Nigeria, we see this election as another platform for Biafra’s actualisation. Our subject matter is Biafra. The very reason and essence of participating in this year’s election is that MASSOB wants to establish credible persons, people of integrity without questionable characters, Igbo men/women with Igbo interest, people of progressive minds, who are eloquent, brave and consistent, who think the way MASSOB does. With our numerical strength, steadfastness and consistency, we shall prevail.”

On the nature of their participation, the statement said: “We are still consulting as our qualified aspirants cut across all the political parties. As stakeholders on political life of Ndigbo, we need good governance, good representation, not cowards, who are selfish and Judases in Igboland. Men of inferiority complex can no longer preside over the governance and representation in our occupied Biafraland.”

“As every struggle has its methodologies, we see this year election as another platform to showcase our numerical strength in establishing Igbo interest by using our voter’s card to elect men with Biafra blood in their veins. More than sixteen million MASSOB members have already registered for the voter’s card and are still registering.”

The movement also expressed its approval of the recent appointment of the wife of ex-Biafran warlord, Dim Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu, Bianca into President Goodluck Jonathan’s cabinet, saying, “MASSOB welcomes the appointment of our Lolo Bianca Ojukwu into President Jonathan’s cabinet as a good development. We advise that she take it”. Meanwhile, MASSOB has debunked allegations that it has abandoned the Biafran struggle, saying that nothing would ever make it to do so.

[b]Reacting to a publication in one of the national dailies yesterday, Madu said, “MASSOB led by Chief Ralph Uwazuruike will never abandon, retreat, surrender, compromise or loose focus on the non-violent agitation for Biafra actualization. How can over 20 million MASSOB members suddenly abandon over 11 years struggle? We’ve lost more than 7, 000 members in the hands of Nigerian security agents, millions have gone through prisons, we have been persecuted, harassed, arrested, dehumanized, tortured, traumatized, taunted, mesmerized, prosecuted, imprisoned, killed, our fundamental human rights abused for our struggle believe in Biafra.

“That publication in Compass is false, malicious, ungodly and abominable. It is sponsored by desperate, disgruntled, faceless agents of darkness. This is wickedness and insensitivity against the aspiration and future of Ndigbo. “In MASSOB, we don’t have such office as Director of Operation or Officer with such a name as Comrade Maduewesi Okonkwo. This is a cheap blackmail and cowardly act. This calumnious campaign of “if you can’t beat, you scatter them” will not prevail as MASSOB is not afraid of their antics.

“Ojukwu’s ill health will never deter us. Biafrans should disregard the malicious publication as we still represent the genuine interest of Ndigbo.”[/b]

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/feb/04/national-04-02-2011-016.htm
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by seanet02: 6:25am On Feb 04, 2011
@onlytruth, no qualms once we have butchered all ibos for lunch, then you can sell iboland at a good price for zimbabwe farmers who will take of the decaying bodies. No need to buy fertilizers, organic manure
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by Onlytruth(m): 6:28am On Feb 04, 2011
Posted by: seanet02

@onlytruth, no qualms once we have butchered all ibos for lunch, then you can sell iboland at a good price for zimbabwe farmers who will take of the decaying bodies. No need to buy fertilizers, organic manure

Look at this goat! Where will you see an Igbo to butcher? Do you mean the Yoruba pastors wife you used her womb for gbomo gbomo peppersoup?
lmao.
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by seanet02: 6:29am On Feb 04, 2011
Ha ha, Massob sell off ibos. Ha ha
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by Onlytruth(m): 6:29am On Feb 04, 2011
hahaha Yoruba use pastor's wifes womb for peppersoup! hehehe! grin
Re: Massob Abandons Agitation by seanet02: 6:31am On Feb 04, 2011
@onlytruth, not at all, i mean the type of people butchered at OKIJA SHRINE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Send Out Condolence Message To Families Of Sallah Stampede Victims / Ekiti Election: Shocking Facts Emerged!!! / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Hiv & Forgery Mess!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.