Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves (865 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / To Those In 30s,come In And See!! / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 05, 2020
Shiloh will not be our portion.

Let's give each other tips on how we can end our singleness.

Marriage 2021 is the goal.
Re: Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves by Infinitex: 12:16am On Nov 05, 2020
30 or 33
Re: Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves by Infinitex: 12:16am On Nov 05, 2020
SingleAt33:

The goal is to fight poverty

5 Likes

Re: Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 05, 2020
Infinitex:
Must you joke with everything? grin
Re: Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves by TossTos: 12:59am On Nov 05, 2020
This man is single here too o
Re: Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves by TossTos: 1:01am On Nov 05, 2020
Infinitex:

I'm sorry , what if she comes and we both fight the poverty ?
Re: Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves by DaddyRochie1642: 1:15am On Nov 05, 2020
SingleAt33:

grin grin grin
Re: Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves by TossTos: 1:37am On Nov 05, 2020
Just take this little time to discover yourself .
Know yourself , from there you know who fits into your life .. Ask yourself questions and find answer to it .

Start from this 3 Question

> What is my temperament trait { we have four and everybody have 2 of it }

> what is my love language { we have 5 }

> what have i discovered as the essence of my being or why am i alive .

What is the essence of a relationship ?

The time for a relationship is the time for an interview
Sit yourself down and ask questions

It is one thing to marry and lots of things to keep the marriage .

To our beautiful ladies , marriage is more than get married , get pregnant , raise children , get pregnant again and again . You got values in you to help your man of { afterall we are helpmate } like great intuitions , supports and care .

Behind a successful man , there is one adorable woman . A poor man with a woman of virtue is like a king .

Lets start here .
Re: Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves by olanrewaju93375: 7:07am On Nov 05, 2020
:Shiloh will not be our portion.Let's give each other tips on how we can end our singleness. Marriage 2021 is the goal. The goal is to fight poverty
Re: Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves by Infinitex: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2020
TossTos:

I'm sorry , what if she comes and we both fight the poverty ?
That one too dey
Re: Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves by Oturatetuala(m): 8:59am On Nov 05, 2020
What about we that are 40 and still single... angry grin grin
Re: Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves by DryMouth: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2020
Oturatetuala:
I wish i were u bro, i wish!

I wish not to get married but av children.
Re: Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves by Oturatetuala(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2020
DryMouth:

I wish i were u bro, i wish!

I wish not to get married but av children.

Really? Be calm all will be fine I promise you that.
Re: Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves by DryMouth: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2020
Oturatetuala:

Really? Be calm all will be fine I promise you that.
Nothing can change bro!
Have u seen how disgraceful dese girls of today are?
Have u seen how they jump from one dick to anoda?
Have u seen how u can't differenciate between a pr*stitute and a real girlfriend?(yes because my supposed girlfriend who is a banker f*cks almost every dick that comes her way and the worst part is that she her family is still suffering financially). Why didnt she jst Bleep for money instead? At least she would raise her family to a higher level.
Anytime i break up she always cry like a fool begging me she will change.

1 Like

Re: Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves by Delightful8(f): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2020
Oturatetuala:
shocked shocked
Re: Single In Your 30s? Come Here, Let's Help Ourselves by eboniest(f): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2020
God will help us..

(1) (Reply)

Don't Marry Even If Your Partner Says She Can Manage. / Video:importance Of Being A Virgin | What Happens After You Lose Your Virginity? / I Gave Her 1K Instead Of My Initial 5hundred Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.